Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m (26490 Views)

Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist / Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back / Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by phatasschick(f): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2017
I just feel sorry for this lady. She has been through alot this year. The insults people haul on her is just too much and so many judge her without knowing her.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by iamchybs(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2017
this early morning
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by LordIsaac(m): 8:50am On Sep 28, 2017
Pre weɗɗing pix anɗ all fantasies forgeɗ in the heat of lust have nothing to ɗo with the realities of marriage...infact, they are opposite siɗes of a continnum. That ɓeing saiɗ, I pleaɗ with everyone who wants to emɓarƙ on the never-enɗing vow, to check ɗeeplƴ if the other party has common sense. For with common sense, deep conviction on some personal principles, courtesy, ɗecorum anɗ finnesse, you will live "happily ever after."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by onatisi(m): 8:50am On Sep 28, 2017
all these celebrities with their celebrated rubbish . undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by agabaI23(m): 8:50am On Sep 28, 2017
majamajic:
tonto should rest abeg, u admit that u destroyed things . now u are demanding for the video evidence of u destroying things. if he need Churchill back, she should apologise and go back home .
You obviously picked what you wanted to pick. Lemme help you further.
She asked for the unedited video so that the circumstances that warranted her action will be reviewed hand in hand with the video. O ya thank me!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by jacyhelen(f): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2017
Tonto dikeh wants to block p square break up drama,na lie...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Mashdee(m): 8:52am On Sep 28, 2017
Just one word for Tonto PARANOIA

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by luvinhubby(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2017
This girl does not have sense at all.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Tomreed(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2017
�����
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by normac: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2017
Clearly Tonto was not in school the day the difference between "were" and "where" was taught... cool

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by wildchild1: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2017
But she's born again na grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by dumie(f): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2017
Moral of the story
Never fight a man with a lot of money to throw away
You can never win that fight

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Roseey0(f): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2017
I don't understand this kind of Born again
Cursing
Unforgiveness

Tonto pls keep your mouth shut for once
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Esusustuffs: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2017
Heart breaking. Visit www.esusustuffs.com for amazing products.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by revolt(m): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2017
Chuksemi:
People here lack basic comprehension skills. I empathize with Tonto. No one deserves to be physically abused in a marriage.

Dear Tonto, let it go!
oga when u enter marriage then you cn speak. As for Tonto playing victim in the beginning. Its simple,.... A bad wife material might garner sympathy after a separation but sooner shell expose herself in tontos case, she went abusing her mother jn law, clearly has shown she's insolent , a diva, a feminist and a schemer. Every woman accuses their ex husbands of beating them, even when the guy has never touched them. They can lie and garner sympathy. Churchill was relatively silent about this issue. Maybe she thought she could tarnish his image so badly, No other woman would want him. Forgetting a man will always have a woman willing to jump in and replace your quarrelsome are.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by eclecticbaron: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2017
Dongreat:

That’s simply because the IQ of an average Nigeria which makes a huge proportion of the country is 67. You don’t expect anything good or mature from such brain.
Nairaland and her mods are an example of 67.

Lol...is it a fact that the IQ of the average Nigerian is 67? Can you prove it or you just want to insult people? grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by EngrMarve(m): 9:02am On Sep 28, 2017
What is the name of the movie?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by teacherbim(f): 9:07am On Sep 28, 2017
Chuksemi:
People here lack basic comprehension skills. I empathize with Tonto. No one deserves to be physically abused in a marriage.

Dear Tonto, let it go!

Dear brother,were you there? with her character I don't trust her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by seangy4konji: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2017
born again indeed..

olonsho...

majority of nigerians have problems they are trying to solve...abeg shift lets see road.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2017
For your piano,drums,guitar,vocal training,
whatsapp me 08083825042 facebook praise keys tobechi
Get the best training on any of the listed instruments professionally.....in three (3) months. (Lagos only)
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by nnokwa042(m): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2017
Chuksemi:

Dear Tonto, let it go!
no be wetin she tell u ? U don ask olakunle his own side? U believed her cus she's tonto dike ,OK am related to bill gate I know u won't believe me cus I don't appear on television angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by MaziOmenuko: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2017
yea, just succeeded in counitng how many times she mentioned Azuka.

A total of 49 times! Wow!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Dongreat(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2017
eclecticbaron:

Lol...is it a fact that the IQ of the average Nigerian is 67? Can you prove it or you just want to insult people? grin

http://www.statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Bigsteveg(m): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2017
Dongreat:

That’s simply because the IQ of an average Nigeria which makes a huge proportion of the country is 67. You don’t expect anything good or mature from such brain.
Nairaland and her mods are an example of 67.

Aside from her words, do u have any evidence of physical abuse against her? You cone here condemning people as if you were at their house when it happens.
Any outcry by a woman, d husband is abusing her? What nonsense
How many women has come out to say Churchill abused them.
Ton to should grow up Abeg, she should also deny the allegations of her physically abusing Churchill mother.
Don't say what u do t know.

CC: Chuksemi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Dongreat(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2017
normac:
Clearly Tonto was not in school the day the difference between "were" and "where" was taught... cool

You do know that English is not Nigeria first language, right? And also not a measure of intelligence. But now that you have acted all perfect and ignore her true concern I hope you have being awarded “queens English award 2017”, Mr Duke of Colchester.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Dongreat(m): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Aside from her words, do u have any evidence of physical abuse against her? You cone here condemning people as if you were at their house when it happens.
Ton to should grow up Abeg, she should also deny the allegations of her physically abusing Churchill mother.

How many Nigeria woman come out to say they are in an abusive and violent relationships?
None, because Nigeria women are afraid to be called single after marriage and hence will take the beating with “he go better” talk and Nigeria men mentality are she’s my girlfriend/ wife, so I can shit on her parade any day cos I paid her bride price, hence I own her as a property.

You want evidence, please contact Tonto or the journalist
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Ceejay8: 9:39am On Sep 28, 2017
Damoxy:
Am here to greet all My Chelsea people

We did well yesternight

City is the next
mancity will clear u guys doubt this time around
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by talk2percy(m): 9:50am On Sep 28, 2017
See, I am with Tonto on this one, what is ur problem Azuka? Nyash Churchill in peace and let this heart broken mum alone.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Funkybabee(f): 9:53am On Sep 28, 2017
You Should have leave the battle for God to fight.....this cursing somebody will not solve ur problems

Keep praying ,focus on ur career and u shall excel

Leave that stupid man alone, I thought he is obasanjo son ni self
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Annie939(f): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2017
take it easy madam
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Funkybabee(f): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Morope o serious!! are u not in Nigeria when I former wife claimed and even support tonto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P / I Had To Loose Weight- Waje As She Wows In New Look / Toyin Aimakhu Steps Out In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.