Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) (37992 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. / Obituary Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Army Invasion (Graphic Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Nnamdi Kanu, fanatic as he might seem or be projected as, didn't shoot him or even weild a gun for that matter.

This isn't the usual gang-on-gang violence or isolated outbreak of violence.

This is the military's doing - shooting down an unarmed agitator.

Don't try to divert attention from the obvious.

The agitators threw projectiles at the military. Military are not riot policemen. You try to harm them in a little way, you get a devastating backlash. MAy his soul RIP though. If only he agitated against the corruption in Abia state though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2017
ITbomb:

Coward
Do you know how many people sacrifice their lives for the freedom you enjoy today?
Why did Nnamdi kanu and his brothers run away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by GavelSlam: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2017
No bullet holes, no autopsy report.

No proper identification of corpse correlating with individual shown.

Na like this una wan carry matter go ICC?
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:36am On Sep 28, 2017
magoo10:
Igbo's fought back that day I don't know what you are talking about.
IPOB terrorists fought with what against armed soldiers and were you there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2017
RareDiamond:
Stup1d, clueless, incompetent and tyrannic APC federal government. May all those Nigerian politicians, army and police who killed civilians in south east meet a
painful and untimely death. Amen. Too bad.
Heavenly father,we lift up our voice
Let heavenly power destroy dz northern army of Nigeria.
Let buratai be hx
Let buhari be hx
Let the federal govt of the North be destroyed
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:38am On Sep 28, 2017
goodheart02:

Oga, research well before talking. It happened in South Africa and Cuba
Come try it again
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by aleeyus(m): 11:38am On Sep 28, 2017
ziryboy:
what are you waiting for? Join them to protest and attack soldier since the struggle must continue. Idiot e-warrior only making mouth online
grin
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by magoo10(m): 11:38am On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB terrorists fought with what against armed soldiers and were you there?
I should be asking you who ,you call them terrorist .
What did they fight with?
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 11:39am On Sep 28, 2017
[s]
JAtoms:

I would advice you to watch your words or you keep calm when you got nothing to say.
It's not a crime to demand for freedom.
[/s]

You demand for freedom but cannot tolerate others FREELY EXPRESSING THEMSELVES. You guys are just hungry unemployed sad souls who should be pitied and given pittance to survive!

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2017
FTreloaded:
[s][/s] who called you, zombie?
I am your nightmare
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by PointZerom: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Nawao. See damage control.

Wetin I no understand here na the obsession.

Were you told I sell drugs?

Abi you don forget where you dey always get am?

Why following me around, biko? Na by force?

I repeat, I don't sell drugs, and I'm not holding any drugs in my hands. How else do you want me to say this?

If you like lament till tomorrow, you are not the one that created English neither are you perfect and good at it. Stop behaving as if you know it all. I have so many screenshots of you and Omenka's grammatical errors even last 3 days you made one. No body respects you b'cos you speaks good English but an illiterate that's super rich is respected. Don't come here to correct people's grammar in as much as you underkwuruoto what they are trying to say. Comon sense fall on you.
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by blackhinstan: 11:43am On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Chest beating, where were you the day soldiers came to Afara Ukwu Umuahia?
You are not afraid of death but was hiding just like your god is doing now

Cowards dont die.
they live on as slaves even in eternity of hell.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by attackgat: 11:43am On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Go report to the ICC and UN

I watched Donald Trumps inaugration on CNN. While the inaugration was going on, anti- Trump protesters were fighting with Police and Army all over Washington with sticks and stones, nobody was shot at.

I saw clips of the London riots from years ago where youths attacked London Police with not only sticks and stones but petrol bombs too, the police never shot back with live ammunition.

In civilised countries, live ammunition is only last resort and it is usually against a group that is armed with guns too.

Clashes between civilians and Police/Army happens all over the world, it is nothing new. Even Police and Army have their own occasional spat here in Nigeria. But when the military or police start shooting unarmed civilians because of clash, then there is serious problem that affects everybody

What happend in Abia was just a case of Military brutality and extrer-judicial killings which all sane people should condemn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:44am On Sep 28, 2017
magoo10:
I should be asking you who ,you call them terrorist .
What did they fight with?
Ok, you were not there to know how they fought, so much for courageous warriors
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by magoo10(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Ok, you were not there to know how they fought, so much for courageous warriors
you are funny ,my advice to you is leave Biafra issues and face Nigeria problems else it will consume you.
You are a small boy
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2017
PointZerom:

If you like lament till tomorrow, you are not the one that created English neither are you perfect and good at it. Stop behaving as if you know it all. I have so many screenshots of you and Omenka's grammatical errors even last 3 days you made one. No body respects you b'cos you speaks good English but an illiterate that's super rich is respected. Don't come here to correct people's grammar in as much as you underkwuruoto what they are trying to say. Comon sense fall on you.
Go get your referendum and Biafra instead of all the noise

1 Like

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2017
blackhinstan:

Cowards dont die.
they live on as slaves even in eternity of hell.
Why were you not there to die then?
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Scholarnwadimma(f): 11:50am On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Nnamdi kanu is still alive including his family and this one dead, OK o.
Sorry to disappointed you, he didn't die for Nnamdi Kanu,he died for Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Why did Nnamdi kanu and his brothers run away
You engage a person with words of mouth but instead of him to counter your points, he rolls out tanks. That's an unfair match so you have to go and regroup

Before you start with throwing stuff at soldiers, did you ever see Kanu throw anything at the military patrol?
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by aviazuva: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2017
bury him
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Ramaa(m): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2017
FoOls Die.....

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2017
attackgat:

I watched Donald Trumps inaugration on CNN. While the inaugration was going on, anti- Trump protesters were fighting with Police and Army all over Washington with sticks and stones, nobody was shot at.

I saw clips of the London riots from years ago where youths attacked London Police with not only sticks and stones but petrol bombs too, the police never shot back with live ammunition.

In civilised countries, live ammunition is only last resort and it is usually against a group that is armed with guns too.

Clashes between civilians and Police/Army happens all over the world, it is nothing new. Even Police and Army have their own occasional spat here in Nigeria. But when the military or police start shooting unarmed civilians because of clash, then there is serious problem that affects everybody

What happend in Abia was just a case of Military brutality and extrer-judicial killings which all sane people should condemn.
Were you there to know what actually transpired in Umuahia before the shooting, what do you say about soldiers being attacked days before the day they came for Nnamdi kanu and the soldiers were attacked unprovoked?
Only cowardly IPOB terrorists were not in Umuahia that day

1 Like

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by simols(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:

leave them,one day they will know that ignorance is a disease and they will allow sense to fall on them. Why cant he kanu wait and die for biafra independent if he is a true leader. I P O BULLSHIT
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2017
magoo10:
you are funny ,my advice to you is leave Biafra issues and face Nigeria problems else it will consume you.
You are a small boy
If you don't get your Biafra by this time tomorrow, you are the small boy
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2017
Scholarnwadimma:
Sorry to disappointed you, he didn't die for Nnamdi Kanu,he died for Biafra.
Why didn't you go die for Biafra that day?
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by guru90: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2017
attackgat:

100% corrected..

I think this is one of the greatest point ever....

soldiers don't have any right to shoot unnecessary...

MY BROTHER, GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL REPORT AND RESEARCH.
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by simols(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Nnamdi Kanu, fanatic as he might seem or be projected as, didn't shoot him or even weild a gun for that matter.

Nnamdi kanu didnt hold gun to shoot him truly but as a matter of fact he caused all the misfortune falling on the ipob members in one way or the other. Believe or leave it
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by veratty360: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
am new in de aus
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:

Tell me, is everybody meant to die the same day?
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
ITbomb:

You engage a person with words of mouth but instead of him to counter your points, he rolls out tanks. That's an unfair match so you have to go and regroup

Before you start with throwing stuff at soldiers, did you ever see Kanu throw anything at the military patrol?
Since he knew they were coming for him, why didn't he give himself up to prevent those deaths? Must kanu throw anything at soldiers when he has been instructing his terrorists to burn down the zoo, what were you expecting?
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by OlaMiki: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
when u finish commenting , you too go and face the army in the name of taking over any part of Nigeria, u hear ? mumu person. so the wife and child/ren of Cownu are not Biafra abi ? what are they still doing in UK.?

Read History very well no single family of Ojukwu died in the last Biafra war. u never learn

TheSonOfMark:

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by magoo10(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
If you don't get your Biafra by this time tomorrow, you are the small boy
Biafra is a spirit ,it has already been gotten and cannot be quenched that is why you cannot live everyday without typing the word biafra .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum / Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.