Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,338 members, 7,829,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) (37988 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. / Obituary Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Army Invasion (Graphic Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by abututony(m): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
Where are the Biafra secret service snd the Biafra strike force trained by the Israelites when the soldiers deployed from war front in maiduguri arrived Abia? Kanu making money fr his kinsmen since 19th century
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by majid666(m): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
ziryboy:
what are you waiting for? Join them to protest and attack soldier since the struggle must continue. Idiot e-warrior only mnaking mouth online
nice bro

1 Like

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by msylva2147(m): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Nnamdi Kanu, fanatic as he might seem or be projected as, didn't shoot him or even weild a gun for that matter.

This isn't the usual gang-on-gang violence or isolated outbreak of violence.

This is the military's doing - shooting down an unarmed agitator.

Don't try to divert attention from the obvious.
is there any smoke without fire? you think the military just went there and started shooting sporadically? if you like when next people are agitating and you see the military go and carry machete ,sticks and bottles and block the military that they should not pass and wait for the outcome.
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by msylva2147(m): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
COCKCROW:
Abacha killed and killed but where is he?;
Abiola signed zoogeria into OIC but where is him;
Baba killed and killed now how is him, dying in pain and gradually,
Obason killed and killed but very soon will run mad;
Gowon killed and killed but now herdsmen have taken over his village;
And igbos are being killed, property seized, marginalized yet are more better off...
Just say more
which of the grave yard did you come from?
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by abututony(m): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
Where are the Biafra secret service snd the Biafra strike force trained by the Israelites when the soldiers deployed from war front in maiduguri arrived Abia? Kanu making money fr his kinsmen since 19th century
Elbowroom:
Nnamdi Kanu killed the young man

You people wonder why shekau can tell some people to go and do suicide bombing and you wonder why some Ipob miscreants can confront a soldier with gun with stones and bottles

Isn't that a suicidal attempt.?

Or will u rather want the soldiers to tender their weapons to Ipob miscreants just because they don't want to shoot your so called unarmed people? And kiss their feet?

You call Ipob unarmed, please define your unarmed
Is it until a person carries ak47 that u say he or She is armed?
So if I hold a broken bottle or cutlass or stones... am unarmed.?

The kid died because kanu said

Let's consider some of NNAMDI KANU'S SPEECHES:
"Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that God forsaken zoo deserves to die."
There will be no election in Anambra and I Dare Buhari to arrest me or send soldiers to arrest me in Biafra land and see if any of them will return alive
I will be coming to Abuja on 21st and I will come with 1millions biafrans and if anybody Dare arrest me, Burn down the zoo and Nigeria will seize to exist
I just launched Biafra secret security to Dealt with zoo
Nobody can arrest me and if they do , zoo will seize to exist and Biafra will be achieve fast
"Kumuyi should be stoned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade."
"By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story."
"We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria."
"Niger Deltans are cowards; we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed."
"No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools."
"Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising."
The army were stone, and matchet and police station burnt. Are ipob still unarmed?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by swedbase(m): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Bruntai, Buhari and their households shall die painfully before the year runs out
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
But he urged them to provoke armed soldiers and the foolish ones did even after warning shots were fired, they insisted to confront the soldiers. Where in the world is that done?
Where were Nnamdi kanu and his brothers when the ground standing was taking place in front of his father's house?
You must be an agent of Satan or you're the Satan yourself. In the face of obvious truth, you're still peddling lies against a people who never shot or provoked a national army. How did Nnamdi Kanu urged them to provoke the army? Continue rejoicing over injustice , you might be the next in the line of victims.
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by msylva2147(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Elbowroom:

Nnamdi Kanu killed the young man

You people wonder why shekau can tell some people to go and do suicide bombing and you wonder why some Ipob miscreants can confront a soldier with gun with stones and bottles

Isn't that a suicidal attempt.?

Or will u rather want the soldiers to tender their weapons to Ipob miscreants just because they don't want to shoot your so called unarmed people? And kiss their feet?

You call Ipob unarmed, please define your unarmed
Is it until a person carries ak47 that u say he or She is armed?
So if I hold a broken bottle or cutlass or stones... am unarmed.?

The kid died because kanu said

Let's consider some of NNAMDI KANU'S SPEECHES:
"Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that God forsaken zoo deserves to die."
There will be no election in Anambra and I Dare Buhari to arrest me or send soldiers to arrest me in Biafra land and see if any of them will return alive
I will be coming to Abuja on 21st and I will come with 1millions biafrans and if anybody Dare arrest me, Burn down the zoo and Nigeria will seize to exist
I just launched Biafra secret security to Dealt with zoo
Nobody can arrest me and if they do , zoo will seize to exist and Biafra will be achieve fast
"Kumuyi should be stoned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade."
"By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story."
"We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria."
"Niger Deltans are cowards; we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed."
"No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools."
"Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising."
they always avoid all his hate speeches when ever they want to grumble.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by miraclea: 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
Kanu
Kanu
Kanu
And he refused to attend his burial as he promised
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by msylva2147(m): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
degamemaster:
You must be an agent of Satan or you're the Satan yourself. In the face of obvious truth, you're still peddling lies against a people who never shot or provoked a national army. How did Nnamdi Kanu urged them to provoke the army? Continue rejoicing over injustice , you might be the next in the line of victims.
so think for ipob to block the road and start throwing stones at army is not enough to provoke the army until they start lynching the soldiers and collect their weapons that you call something that provokes right? kwantinu buratai must hear this.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by msylva2147(m): 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
RareDiamond:
Stup1d, clueless, incompetent and tyrannic APC federal government. May all those Nigerian politicians, army and police who killed civilians in south east meet a painful and untimely death. Amen. Too bad.
instead they will be rewarded handsomely and be blessed by God because even God wouldn't allow those terrorists to continue terrorizing innocent minority in the south east.
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by correct7: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
Those who engage in killing these guys in their own land will never go unpunished .

(1) The Soldiers who shot them will go to war and they will not return.

(2) Those who send them will be met by untimely death.

(3) Those who supported the killing will killed in the same way

1 Like

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
hope kanu attend the burial ?......

1 Like

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by nrexzy: 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Dynast:

Fools speak foolishly. It was Nnamdi Kanu that fired live bullets on unarmed protesters, Big Army terrorists, don't have access to rubber bullets, canister but live bullets. Wait we will see how ur end will be.
Online warrior spotted
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by nativefowl(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Crystolexy:
It won't be long, we'll change the dimension. We'll definitely avenge your death, 10 head for a fallen brother (whether IPOB or not) by the nigerian government.

It is simply a hatred against Igbo because the Arewa youth that gave a quit notice are still working freely without any question but, ordinary citizen asking for self determination which is with his rights was murdered by criminal benefactors of the one Nigeria

AVENGE? ON NAIRALAND? E- WARRIOR AND TOUCHPAD HERO.
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by lightofGod57: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
did nnamdi kanu send him out to go and die? We all are IPOB members but we use our head
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Captain123: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
Didnt people die for Buhari to be President?, didnt people die for Nigeria to be Independent, Didnt people die during SAP riot in the Universities, People Must die for something to change, it is a choice no IPOB ,member was forced or under oath, it is a believe and they are ready to die for it, same way some of you are ready to die for your Premier ship teams that you guys are supporting with cult like support.
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by OsunOriginal: 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
Don't tell me he was killed by soldiers. He committed suicide...
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by uhuru77: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
May is gentle soul rest in peace. This young Biafran did not die in vain. Those who killed the man will never see peace in their families.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by OsunOriginal: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
uhuru77:
May is gentle soul rest in peace. This young Biafran did not die in vain. Those who killed the man will never see peace in their families.

Yeye...
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
There shall be no unity in Nigeria. We will always remember the senseless waste of lives and properties in Igbo land by the brain-dead Nigerians. I guess a revenge is only the consolation.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by ozowarac: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
pyyxxaro:
His reward is in Heaven

Every one don't Want to live like a slave as you are.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by ozowarac: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Captain123:
Didnt people die for Buhari to be President?, didnt people die for Nigeria to be Independent, Didnt people die during SAP riot in the Universities, People Must die for something to change, it is a choice no IPOB ,member was forced or under oath, it is a believe and they are ready to die for it, same way some of you are ready to die for your Premier ship teams that you guys are supporting with cult like support.

Such suicide will visit your family.
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
msylva2147:
so think for ipob to block the road and start throwing stones at army is not enough to provoke the army until they start lynching the soldiers and collect their weapons that you call something that provokes right? kwantinu buratai must hear this.
You see why he was right in calling your useless country a "zoo" , in a sane country, do you see soldiers on the street anyhow talk more of doing a supposed civil duty? Why is it only in Nigeria that things like that happens and they brutalise and kill unarmed civilians anytime and you're there cheering them just because of inbuilt hatred on Igbos. Don't worry, your day shall come and nobody will speak or stand for you.
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
ozowarac:

Every one don't Want to live like a slave as you are.

With ur goat face tongue
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
I find it very appaling that the military would go after and kill unarmed protester(s) while letting the real Terrorists roam freely to again kill, maim, and terrorize innocent citizens. No wonder, it's the discriminatory attitude of the Nigerian government, the unequal treatment of the different ethnic groups and the marginalization of the people that led to the protest and agitation in the first place. The kurdish people of Iraq just held a referendum on their right to self government and the Catalonians of Spain are set to hold theirs on October 1 and no blood was or had been shed.Then one might ask why is Nigeria different from these other countries or any other country for that matter? The only plausible reason I can come up with is the fact that all the other countries mentioned above have leaders who are not idealogues and driven by hatred of any segment of their population. Nigeria on the other hand is a "cookie cutter" country ruled by religious and ethnic bigots, charlatans and imbeciles. The head of the Nigerian Government in the person of Buhari and his gang of thugs are nothing but sadistic, no good SOBs. To further show how ignorant and stupid these people are, Lai Mohammed -information minister- told BBC's Focus on Africa that the criticism of Nigeria's designation of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) as a terrorist organisation was flawed, noting that both the separatist group and the deadly herdsmen have different agendas. First of let me remind the "dishonorable" minister that, "terrorism" is not based on which ethinc group is commiting the violence or the group's agenda as he wrongly alluded to. How dumb and stupid can one be not to know that terrorism is simply the intentional use of indiscriminate violence as a means to create terror, or fear, in order to achieve a political, religious or ideological aim. It is violence against peacetime targets or in war against non-combatants. So Mr. Mohammed, should be ashamed of him self to espouse such idiotic sentiment as a reason for not designating the deadly hersdmen as a terrorist group. Can he tell the world which one of the two groups, IPOB or the deadly herdsmen, perfectly fits well within the definition of terrorism?
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by Elbowroom: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
attackgat:

Whatever you think Kanu has said, he still.has freedom of speech granted to him by the law. In a situation were his speech breaches the law, the law precribes that the police investigate and charge him if found wanting. Kanu is already in court.

It doesnt matter what happend in Umuahia, IPOB have their own story and the Army have their own.

What matters is if the rule of law was followed. 

Does the Armed forces regulation act allow the Army to shoot civilians if provoked? It does not.

Does the rules of engagement allow the Army to shoot civilians because of sticks and stones? Is that proportionate response? No it is not

By virtue of section 217 of the constitution, are the Army allowed to invade a persons house or any area in Nigeria during peace times and take over the job of the police? No they are not.

Is the president of Nigeria allowed to deploy soldiers in a peaceful area devoid of armed insurrection? No he is not.

Im no Lawyer but the number of laws broken in relation to opration Python dance 2 in Abia state are many and we should all condemn them

Stop quoting trash man

So Ipob are civilians now?
I thought they are soldiers trained and ready to face the zoo HausaFulani soldiers?

When a miscreant threatened the peace of the country, there's no rule or constitutional trash binding that

You swiftly move and clamp down on the mofo

With Ipob terrorists utterances and actions

Do they look reasonable to you?

FG sent South East senators to Discuss and lias with kanu
Even the south east governors called him to order

They told him to embrace peace and restructuring

He said no... He wants biafra or death
That he's coming to Abuja to bring buhari head to biafra land

You don't smack a child and assume the child doesn't cry

Ipob are terrorists and thus they will be treated as such
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by msylva2147(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
degamemaster:
You see why he was right in calling your useless country a "zoo" , in a sane country, do you see soldiers on the street anyhow talk more of doing a supposed civil duty? Why is it only in Nigeria that things like that happens and they brutalise and kill unarmed civilians anytime and you're there cheering them just because of inbuilt hatred on Igbos. Don't worry, your day shall come and nobody will speak or stand for you.
I am happy you said in a sane country and what makes a country is the citizens but with animals like you in this country soldiers must on the street everywhere to protect the innocent before you devour them.
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by msylva2147(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
degamemaster:
I am happy you said in a sane country and what makes a country sane is the citizens but with animals like you in this country soldiers must be on the street everywhere to protect the innocent ones before you devour them.
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Nnamdi kanu is still alive including his family and this one dead, OK o.
One spinal loss
Re: Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) by FemiFimile: 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
RIP SIR MARTYR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate / Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria / Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.