Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,222 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor (40146 Views)

Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 / TSTV To Launch October With Over 11 Sports Channels / Goodnews: TSTV To Launch October 1st With 11 Sports Channel In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by mimicue(f): 12:25am On Sep 29, 2017
Go and renew you gotv on or before 30th of September, so u can watch Barcelona vs laspalmas match on October 1st , with just 1,900 cheesy.. you can watch the best laliga from for one month for free[right][/right]
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 29, 2017
mimicue:
Go and renew you gotv on or before 30th of September, so u can watch Barcelona vs laspalmas match on October 1st , with just 1,900 cheesy.. you can watch the best laliga from for one month for free[right][/right]
j

the heat is on multi choice to improve their service
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Leopantro: 7:26am On Sep 29, 2017
enemyofprogress:
yes it has
thanks. will start checking up on it
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Leopantro: 7:33am On Sep 29, 2017
refreshrate:

Add keypad join even satellite to be able to contact aliens living behind Pluto sef join.

I sometimes don't know what this thing to you people. Small attendance to one computer school person no go hear word for una again.

Ngwa go ahead.

unlike you i like to ask what if?

i have made a portable household sharwarma and grilling machine as well as a 12v pressing iron that doubles as a 12v cooker.
currently studying some audrino projects.
there is no knowledge that is not power

BTW, i never went to a computer school but i repair computers, write PHP , C# and C++ and make android games.
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by GetMeRight: 8:17am On Sep 29, 2017
muba4huss:
if it is a daily subscription then ur sub time will be 24 hrs while the pause time might be 5.6 hrs. a month pause time is 162hrs/30=5.6hr daily
So, pause hours for monthly subscription is not even up to 7 days! I'm watching.............
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by GetMeRight: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2017
muba4huss:
u still don't get it. your monthly subscription is equivalent to 720hrs . so when u pause ur subscription, u actually pause the time. remember, u can pause the subscription for 7days which is equivalent to 168hrs. so when u pause the sub, the pause time read rather than ur subscription time.
You think I'm the only one that didn't understand their package and how it works? I'm the only one who is asking questions here. Many are jubilating here, yet they didn't understand tstv t&c. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by muba4huss(m): 8:25am On Sep 29, 2017
GetMeRight:

So, pause hours for monthly subscription is not even up to 7 days! I'm watching.............
24hrsX7 ,days =168hrs Na
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by GetMeRight: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2017
refreshrate:

You people should stop exposing your ignorance like this.
Trust me those devices come from China. Any OEM provider based on size of order would manufacture for even less. Kai dstv don do una strong thing.

Most of the money paid to dstv isn't exactly to cover cost of equipment, the salaries to pay all those "mpele" abi how dem dey speak that their language where do you think it comes from? Yep that's right you & I.

The equipment itself is next to nothing to manufacture. So to provide employment for their citizens...how many of the so called international stations on dstv do you think actually come from the source itself?
Take the BET you watch for example. All the programs are old, then they include a mix of south African programs and you people get excited. Try streaming BET on any other platform, totally different!

Don't get it twisted. Now it tstv decides not to get involved in creating all these local content crap, just pay for rebroadcasting rights forget it, not only would you get the real deal without people speaking mpele all over my screen but it costs them less.

The whole dstv thing na scam to promote south African subtly into your minds.

Shoprite too na scam to provide avenue to ship made in SA goods easily to other regions outside their county in a mix with local products.

I'm not saying its bad Na cunning man go bury cunning man wey die, just don't want you sitting and thinking you have all the answers to questions you don't even know.
Very irritating comment. Nigerians were simply buying services from DSTV that no one was ready to provide until now.
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by SouthWestBlood(m): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2017
I implore all of us to post a picture of our TStv decoder and dish after buying. DStv needs to be taught a lesson after reaping us off mercilessly.

I will post mine after buying it this coming week.
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by refreshrate: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2017
Leopantro:

unlike you i like to ask what if?

i have made a portable household sharwarma and grilling machine as well as a 12v pressing iron that doubles as a 12v cooker.
currently studying some audrino projects.
there is no knowledge that is not power

BTW, i never went to a computer school but i repair computers, write PHP , C# and C++ and make android games.

Your chest beating isn't loud enough.
Me too I've been to the moon and back I was the only person who designed the rocket sent to Mars

I never went to aeronautics school but right now I'm building a space ship to go beyond our milky way

Yeye dey smell
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Leopantro: 10:35am On Sep 29, 2017
refreshrate:

Me too I've been to the moon and back I was the only person who designed the rocket sent to Mars

I never went to aeronautics school but right now I'm building a space ship to go beyond our milky way

Yeye dey smell

i tried pretending to degrade to your level to counter you but having gone through your history on nairaland i understand your frustration. kindly continue to concentrate your anger on APC, buhari and those in government as you are so good in that.
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by onos217(m): 10:46am On Sep 29, 2017
kodded:
please go and pick ur brain
From where you left yours, abi? Idiot!
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2017
refreshrate:

Yeye dey smell

u nd ur friend above r telling tales by moonlight nd both cant design ur Decoder nd build ur own satellite.
una well done o o
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by refreshrate: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Eaa247:

u nd ur friend above r telling tales by moonlight nd both cant design ur Decoder nd build ur own satellite.
una well done o o

Don't mind the clown. Anybody with a smart phone will just come and be talking all kinds of rubbish because it's a faceless forum had to show him how silly he was
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by refreshrate: 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
Leopantro:

i tried pretending to degrade to your level to counter you but having gone through your history on nairaland i understand your frustration. kindly continue to concentrate your anger on APC, buhari and those in government as you are so good in that.

*good at that* asinwin you can't speak English properly, you're claiming to have level.
See say the people doing you no dey play?
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Topmaike007(m): 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
chloride6:

The fact that the bein does not consume your data doesn't mean it is not transmitted over internet infrastructure.

For instance, if you use Airtel or Etisalat, you would know about freebasics. Freebasics is transmitted over the internet but does not consume your data bundle.

Get it?
okay shaa,i cuncur
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Dopenigga(m): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
2 more days to go cheesy
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by lastbaff(m): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Kokopos(m): 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
lastbaff:
Guys, learn more about TStv here:

TStv Nigeria: Subscription, Decoder Price, Channels, and where to Buy

Nice write up. Those who don't believe should click on the above link and they would be convinced.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by purplekayc(m): 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
Na 2morrow io
We dey wait!!
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by lastbaff(m): 11:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kokopos:

Nice write up. Those who don't believe should click on the above link and they would be convinced.
Thanks
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Elslim: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
nototribalist:
make Ogun bend your mouth there.

how far?? shey u don get ur TSTV decoder now ba?? e be like say Ogun go change him decision on whose mouth to bend or what do u think??
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Elslim: 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Dbisector:
see your wide mouth...Na rumour

how far nah?? shey u don get ur TSTV decoder by now ba? Abi n ur mouth de wide??
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Elslim: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
royalamour:

I hate negative doomed people.

how far nah?? shey u don get ur TSTV decoder by now ba?? Abi negative doomed people don change position??
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Elslim: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
Samusu:

Yhu too na scam. Junk mail
how far nah? shey u don get ur TSTV decoder by now ba? Abi u be scam robot wey de type?
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Elslim: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

It seems you are a saddist?
ehn sadist detector! shey ur TSTV decoder don land ba?? anufia
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by Elslim: 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
enemyofprogress:
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

my guy? how ur life? ur TSTV decoder don land ba?? asking for a friend
Re: TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor by suffering: 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nigerians have short attention spans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss / #bbnaija: Tobi Wins Head Of House, Picks Khloe To Share His Luxury Bedroom / What Happened To TSTV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.