Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Odumakin To Sagay: Resign Your Appointment If You Want To Criticise APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odumakin To Sagay: Resign Your Appointment If You Want To Criticise APC (712 Views)

PDP To Sagay: Tell Buhari The Truth, Corruption Resides In His Presidency / The Bombshell From Yinka Odumakin To Tinubu (A Must Read)! / Yes, PDP Sponsored Bill Gates To Criticise Apc — Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odumakin To Sagay: Resign Your Appointment If You Want To Criticise APC by nairavsdollars(f): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
Yinka Odumakin, National Publicity Secretary of Afenifere, on Wednesday said it is unfair for Prof. Itse Sagay, Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) to be working in the government of the All Progressives Congress (APC ) and yet be attacking the party.

Speaking on the altercation between Sagay and the APC led by Chief John Odigie- Oyegun in a chat with INDEPENDENT, Odumakin who described Sagay’s outburst at the party leadership as bad behaviour, urged the legal luminary to resign his appointment as PACAC chair before he can attack the APC.

“Prof. Sagay should know that he is working for the APC government. He should know that he is not serving a President who staged a coup. He was elected on the platform of a party”.

“ The president who appointed him is a product of the party. It is, therefore, a bad behaviour to remain an appointee and be dissing the party from which his principal has not decamped”.

“He can resign his appointment and be a free agent and can attack the APC how he likes. It is not good to be in their party and constitute problems for them. If you are in government then you behave. So, I don’t think what he is doing is right” he said.
http://independent.ng/odumakin-sagay-resign-appointment/

Re: Odumakin To Sagay: Resign Your Appointment If You Want To Criticise APC by babyfaceafrica: 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
Resign so you can apply abi?
Re: Odumakin To Sagay: Resign Your Appointment If You Want To Criticise APC by PROPHETmichael: 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
If the suspended SGF, Babachir Lawal was a PDP member, he'd have been arrested, roughened by EFCC, sent to Kuje and convicted on nairaland
and other social media platforms.
Fellow Nigerians, in this fight against corruption, the Federal Government needs to be fair, and treat every suspect or accused equally. When it takes one week to decide the case of some people and it takes 5/6 months to decide the case of others, questions will be asked.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odumakin To Sagay: Resign Your Appointment If You Want To Criticise APC by efighter: 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Resign so you can apply abi?

Yes my brother, so he can apply. This nonentity called Odumakin was attacking Goatluck Jonaddaft and his (Goatluck) useless policies until Goatluck Jonaddaft went and gave Odumakin and his expired Afenifere old thieves some millions of dollars. Odumakin then changed gear and started praising Goatluck.
Re: Odumakin To Sagay: Resign Your Appointment If You Want To Criticise APC by seunmsg(m): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
I don't get, what is Odumakins own in this matter? This is not a PDP or Afenifere affair, why is he concerned about a presidential adviser criticizing APC leadership? If Buhari who employed him is not complaining, what is his own?

Is he jealous that Sagay is now getting far more attention than him or is he calling for his resignation on behalf of Saraki? Odumakin is always available for hire at very cheap price, i won't be surprised if he's now working for Saraki.
Re: Odumakin To Sagay: Resign Your Appointment If You Want To Criticise APC by globemoney: 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
Odumakin, one of the greatest yoruba person I know
Re: Odumakin To Sagay: Resign Your Appointment If You Want To Criticise APC by Lipscomb(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
cheesy mischievous does the party complain to you?he always get involves in every issues that not have anything to do with him.
Re: Odumakin To Sagay: Resign Your Appointment If You Want To Criticise APC by Goke7: 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
seunmsg:
I don't get, what is Odumakins own in this matter? This is not a PDP or Afenifere affair, why is he concerned about a presidential adviser criticizing APC leadership? If Buhari who employed him is not complaining, what is his own?

Is he jealous that Sagay is now getting far more attention than him or is he calling for his resignation on behalf of Saraki? Odumakin is always available for hire at very cheap price, i won't be surprised if he's now working for Saraki.
Na so my brother, man was wack, odumakin dey find work nah, remember he was PMB's spokesman during the 2011 elections, but when maga no pay, he switched camps. If he knew PMB will eventually get into aso rock, perhaps he won't have miscalculated, reason he's been looking for all the attention all these while.same category with ffk

The average Nigerian has a price.
Re: Odumakin To Sagay: Resign Your Appointment If You Want To Criticise APC by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
I don't know why Yoruba's deny their leaders to please the north see as they deny this man
Re: Odumakin To Sagay: Resign Your Appointment If You Want To Criticise APC by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
So the fact that someone is in a government should prevent them from speaking their minds .Nonsense. I hate sycophancy

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria At 57: 1960 Vs 2017 Tafawa Balewa And Buhari's Speech Whose The The Best / 10 Positive Things Restructuring Of Nigeria Will Bring - By Chief Emeka Kalu / African Countries Were Taken For Fools By Developed Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.