Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic (5708 Views)

FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders / Governor Ihedioha Flags-off 9.8bn Erosion Control Project At Urualla, Pays N500M / Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by PaulOgenyi: 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
Frustrated witch now it is an arranged meeting. The curse that is following you around is so strong cheesy

[s]
Amarabae:
sponsored and arranged with money!
Wait till nov.
[/s]
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:
If you really love Anambra,you will never vote for obiano!
Go to Nnewi and see how abandoned it is by the obiano administration,
look at the inferior few roads obiano built that do not last up to a year before spoiling,
Julius berger should be building Anambra roads!
peter Obi attracted Sabmiller,innoson etc to Anambra,
tell me a huge investor obiano attracted,
he must go!

He exported $5bn ugu.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by globemoney: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:
there is heavy fear in the obiano camp,
Obaze will embarrass him at the poll,
the ipob issue will complicate things for ur obiano the more,
they hate him deeply,
Wait till nov
So you are now banking on ipob, I thought you siad obiano did not do anything? SO how about peter obi that ordered shoot at sight on massob members and dumped them in ezu river? Will ipob support peter obis puppet then? i dey laugh oh....

Obiano is not your mate... Tell us what the criminal peter obi did in 8 years.. This is what obiano did in 2 years!

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by globemoney: 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

He exported $5bn ugu.
ndo inugo, this one pass you

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
globemoney:

Obiano is currently the best governor in Nigeria and best ever Anambra governor.. How will obaze win when he cannot even win his own LGA?

Why are you uploading Federal roads?

Are there no state roads he's done?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by globemoney: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:
sponsored and arranged with money!
Wait till nov.
Yes, that is how All anambra will be sponsored and arranged with money to vote obiano.. We ndi anambra dont want to fall into the hands of fraudsters like peter obi.. We dont have any 7 billion to give him

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by globemoney: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Why are you uploading Federal roads?

Are there no state roads he's done?
This bridge alone is worth more than everything peter obi did in his locust 8 years government

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by Marcelo290(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
PaulOgenyi:
[s][/s]

Grumpy dirty old woman. All you do is sleep with every man in trouser. Why can't you stay in the house for once and be responsible with your miserable life. if you feel Obiano has not surpassed Obi's 8yrs then bring your useless father to contest.
grin grin lipsrsealed

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
globemoney:

This bridge alone is worth more than everything peter obi did in his locust 8 years government

Three bridges leading to his village, any other one?

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by globemoney: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Three bridges leading to his village, any other one?
oya no vex, go and tell your criminal paymaster to send his account number, let me see what I can do about his 7 billion..

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
globemoney:

oya no vex, go and tell your criminal paymaster to send his account number, let me see what I can do about his 7 billion..

Levels!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by Philistine(m): 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
PaulOgenyi:
Filthy old woman, stop sleeping with married men everywhere. One day we shall publish pictures and videos of your escapades. The last guy you slept with has been treating STD. Dirty frustrated old woman that lives her life destroying people's marriages.

[s][/s]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Amarabae is it true?
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by SirBlack999(m): 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=AmericanQuarter post=60911599][/quote]
what about Ifite road, the one that leads to Unizik?
What about Enugu-Onitsha express way, by Umunya, or is that one not existent?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by globemoney: 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Levels!
We ask for peter obis projects you show us photo ops with US speaker? Anyway, what will Ryan say when he knows peter obi is a fat liar?

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by SirBlack999(m): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
Typical APGA thug. Go find a job, or better still, go hawk Ugu.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by globemoney: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
SirBlack999:
what about Ifite road, the one that leads to Unizik?
What about Enugu-Onitsha express way, by Umunya, or is that one not existent?
so he will fix all of them in four years, why didnt peter obi do it then in 8 years?
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by SirBlack999(m): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
globemoney:

so he will fix all of them in four years, why didnt peter obi do it then in 8 years?
Which one has he FIXED already?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by globemoney: 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
SirBlack999:

Which one has he FIXED already?
If your criminal paymaster peter obi could not fix it in 8 years then dont expect obiano to do the magic in 3 years, governance is beyond road construction inugo?
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by SlayerForever: 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2017

PaulOgenyi:
Grumpy dirty old woman. All you do is sleep with every man on trouser. Why can't you stay in the house for once and be responsible with your miserable life. if you feel Obiano has not surpassed Obi's 8yrs then bring your useless father to contest.

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
lies everywhere
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by MaziOmenuko: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
It doesn't concern meooh, but why am I seeing pictures of Federal Govt road here being used as campaign pix? I schooled at Unizik so I know those roads well-well.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
It doesn't concern meooh, but why am I seeing pictures of Federal Govt road here being used as campaign pix? I schooled at Unizik so I know those roads well-well.

Globemoney over to you.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by adadike281(f): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
For d fact that Obiano is paying salaries and pensions , eziokwu, am voting him. And who is obaze and which party and how sure it is that he will do better than Obiano?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by jobaltol: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
O ye youths, please do not fight yourselves over people that dont care about you...if you think you will be given a post eg a personal assistant, when they get to power...pls they also have their relatives and their cronies' people that are already on ground for the position.....calm down and use wisdom if not these politicians will use you like how they did in the past...and sorry to say, the same suffering and dashed hopes will continue..
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by SirBlack999(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
globemoney:

If your criminal paymaster peter obi could not fix it in 8 years then dont expect obiano to do the magic in 3 years, governance is beyond road construction inugo?
You see how senseless you're? I never said I was supporting Obi, you just assumed I was. Not everyone is a political thug like you. You won't be talking this shit if Obi hadn't left APGA. Go and hawk Ugu, since you got no job.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by SirBlack999(m): 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ifite road is there, right there in Awka. Obiano is doing nothing about it. The same thing as Niger Street, fegge-Onitsha, by Brigde-head Market Onitsha, and it ain't motorable.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
adadike281:
For d fact that Obiano is paying salaries and pensions , eziokwu, am voting him. And who is obaze and which party and how sure it is that he will do better than Obiano?

Ada mmadu, Anambra has gone more than the level of just paying salaries and pensions. Which state would owe salaries with the resources Obi left for Obiano?

Do you know that Obiano has increased our foreign debt from about $25M to more than $80M?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by ChikeOkonkwo(m): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
SirBlack999:
by Brigde-head Market Onitsha

Kodilinye, I would prefer if the government should focus on this and reconstruct it to at least look beautiful

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
This is what u get when u vote in a drunkard, an arch genocidist into power....
From vegetable to cassava to mou now to sugarcane....
Heeeee......how did we get here......
Obiano is a mstake that must be corrected in anambra

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by osita76(m): 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunnyb0b0:
Anambra under Obiano has really transformed

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
osita76:
Anambra under Obiano has really transformed

Still same Federal road. No stare roads?

Are you aware those bridges are already caving in prompting restrictions on vehicular movements?

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by osita76(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunnyb0b0:
Our MOU governor is at it again.
Obiano has indeed transformed Anambra

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Swears In Two Commissioners / What Is A Usa Warship Doing In Nigeria At This Crucial Time? / Nigerian Masses Are As Corrupt As Nigerian Politicians (evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.