Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,141 members, 7,860,106 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Not Surprised All South West States Have Exceeded Their Borrowing Limits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Surprised All South West States Have Exceeded Their Borrowing Limits (2092 Views)

Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods / ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt / List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Surprised All South West States Have Exceeded Their Borrowing Limits by aworatak: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
Borrowing is not good. It is an invitation to slavery. No reasonable man should condone it.
To the goat that will try to attack my post

4 Likes

Re: Not Surprised All South West States Have Exceeded Their Borrowing Limits by deedeedee1: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
beamtopola:

then, why are Yoruba's against restructuring or secession, since you give more to Nigeria?
Who are Yoruba people that are against restructuring or secession?
Re: Not Surprised All South West States Have Exceeded Their Borrowing Limits by deedeedee1: 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
aworatak:
[s]Borrowing is not good. It is an invitation to slavery. No reasonable man should condone it.
To the goat that will try to attack my post[/s]
Tell your parasitic, cursed and useless people to go back home.
Bloody parasites!

1 Like

Re: Not Surprised All South West States Have Exceeded Their Borrowing Limits by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
deedeedee1:
Who are Yoruba people that are against restructuring or secession?
I no , you are not one of them but so many Yoruba's on nairaland do. I no you are also against one Nigeria, because of our diversity.
Re: Not Surprised All South West States Have Exceeded Their Borrowing Limits by Odingo1: 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
Some Yoruba guys self,every woes and failures you have you will blame it on Igbos.
You cannot eat your cake and have it,you guys shout loudest one Nigeria all over the Internet and suppress the succession agenda of Igbos and you dont want free movement in one Nigeria.You want a segregated country within a country,how possible can that be?
Why are you guys so much afraid of succession?

2 Likes

Re: Not Surprised All South West States Have Exceeded Their Borrowing Limits by aworatak: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
deedeedee1:

Bloody parasites!
E pain am die go find ratak

1 Like

Re: Not Surprised All South West States Have Exceeded Their Borrowing Limits by thirdi(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
deedeedee1:

Bloody parasites!
ha ha ha ha grin grin grin parasites I will say more like virus u never chi chum tin
Re: Not Surprised All South West States Have Exceeded Their Borrowing Limits by devindevin2000: 12:18am On Nov 02, 2017
shocked
Re: Not Surprised All South West States Have Exceeded Their Borrowing Limits by devindevin2000: 6:34am On Nov 02, 2017
bump

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is A Car Dino Melaye Will Love to have - Dino EV Concept (photos) / Kogi Bye-election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death / The Literal Meaning Of "Dan Baiwan Hausa", The Traditional Title Giving To Orji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.