Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop (54600 Views)

Apostle Suleman Remembers Benson Idahosa 23 Years After Death (photo) / Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by Touchey: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
GodsMopol:

Gordon Lindsey and sponsoring him was Pa Elton
Elton who? John?
mediocrity everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by adepeter2027(m): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
safarigirl:
Oh? They both raised the dead abi? Who are these dead persons they raised or is it just word of mouth we are to accept?
Let Dem catch you. grin cheesy
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by femi4: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
Gospel is Gospel, there is nothing like prosperity gospel. 419ers everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
Statsocial:

Maybe its not demons afterall. You are just one ridiculous individual. But really don't curse out ppl u don't know before.
There is nothing revolutionary about being insultive or cursing pastors out. If you are a Christian stop it! Foolish people have been doing this from time immemorial from the biblical days of Moses down till this moment. They didn't let the man have rest, they murmur, gossiped and nearly overthrew him for marrying an Outsider who God said no one should. Even Jesus won't tell you that all his apostles are perfect. So take a chill pill because nobody go answer him papa name on judgement day-Whether na Pope Francis, or Queen Elizabeth or Oyedepo you will all answer your name. What you feel about those pastors is irrelevant to God himself and God won't change his mind about them because you said so. Face your own life.

Guy, I concur with you there.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by Adaumunocha(f): 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
Prosperity gospel? No wonder he's wealthy. Unlike some churches that keep preaching about hell and end of time every Sunday... E.g D.L
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by lereinter(m): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
how i wish i was much grown up to know about idahosa

maybe oyedepo was following after him

but i know that most people that left idahosa church now attend living faith especially benin folks

2 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by martineverest(m): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
both of them arw not mate tho....idahosa was far greater
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by safarigirl(f): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:

Let Dem catch you. grin cheesy
I no send them, gullibility is optional in this life, na who wan mumu go mumu.

People dey wey raise two human beings from the dead, na im we still dey where we dey for this country? They should name the persons and their family house make we go confirm, the way people just accept rubbish in this country is befuddling

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by IamOlusa(m): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lota11:
PETROL STATION SOFTWARE USED FOR CALCULATION OF DAILY SALES AND DAILY FINANCIAL RECINCILIATIONS USING MICROSOFT EXCEL. BUZZ ME FOR MORE INFORMATION. ALSO BUZZ ME IF U REQUIRE TOYOTA CARS.

You are VB programmer?
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by GodsMopol: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Touchey:
Elton who? John? mediocrity everywhere
loool, Elton junior ni brb
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by Manlikepapply: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
I have been visiting Nairaland since 2012 but just joined today.
It's my school fees that is bothering me now.
It's short 45k...
I humbly seek for assistance please... I have a deadline for 29th September. God bless you
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by GodsMopol: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
Touchey:

Elton who? John?
mediocrity everywhere

www.saharareporters.com/2014/02/12/there-was-man-s-g-elton-there-church-uncertain-her-true-identity-and-mandate-olugu-olugu

Pa Elton was one of those who God sent as missionaries to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by adepeter2027(m): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
safarigirl:
I no send them, gullibility is optional in this life, na who wan mumu go mumu.

People dey wey raise two human beings from the dead, na im we still dey where we dey for this country? They should name the persons and their family house make we go confirm, the way people just accept rubbish in this country is befuddling
Lol
Someone will quote you to respond "BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT".

Anyways ma'am, you need the holy spirit of to understand that raising of people from the dead is FAKE cheesy grin
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by imam07: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
safarigirl:
Oh? They both raised the dead abi? Who are these dead persons they raised or is it just word of mouth we are to accept?
They did not raise any dead person because they can't. Only God did it.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by adepeter2027(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
Manlikepapply:
I have been visiting Nairaland since 2012 but just joined today.
It's my school fees that is bothering me now.
It's short 45k...
I humbly seek for assistance please... I have a deadline for 29th September. God bless you
Are you a Christian?

IF yes. Go to church. Yahweh will pay for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by safarigirl(f): 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
imam07:
God did what? Please, do you know any of these people raised from the dead or you are also working on hearsey?
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by Touchey: 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
GodsMopol:

www.saharareporters.com/2014/02/12/there-was-man-s-g-elton-there-church-uncertain-her-true-identity-and-mandate-olugu-olugu

Pa Elton was one of those who God sent as missionaries to Nigeria

Are you God? Where you there when he sent him??
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by adepeter2027(m): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
imam07:
Which god did raise them from the dead?
Panku?
Brahma?
Vishnu?
Zeus?
Amadioha?
Thor?
Amon Ra?
Sango?
Yahweh?
Allah?

Which of this God?
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by adepeter2027(m): 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
safarigirl:
God did what? Please, do you know any of these people raised from the dead or you are also working on hearsey?
LoL
Your response sounded so cool....
Next time, ask them which God
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by juman(m): 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
Negative qualities are listed as well.

Anyway, nigerian pastors start churches to become rich.
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:
There is only one similarity between them - 419

Im never surprised by your comments . You are a warlord from the pit of Hell.

Carry go!

Yould soon go back to where you come from its a matter of time grin

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by femi4: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
lereinter:

how i wish i was much grown up to know about idahosa

maybe oyedepo was following after him

but i know that most people that left idahosa church now attend living faith especially benin folks
Oyedepo photocopy him

He used to preach with agbada, that was the birth of Pentecostal in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU53HEW3Dnc
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by Icon79(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
For I did not shrink back from proclaiming to you the whole counsel of God. Acts 20:27

Its OK to preach prosperity, as long as prosperity is NOT the only thing you're preaching. The call is to preach the whole counsel of God.

O pari

Statsocial:
40 STRIKING AND INTERESTING SIMILARITIES BETWEEN:
ARCHBISHOP BENSON IDAHOSA AND BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO
By Leke Beecroft

14. Benson Idahosa received a call to preach prosperity and was the first and leading Nigerian preacher of the prosperity gospel in his time.
14. David Oyedepo received a call to preach prosperity and is the leading Nigerian preacher of the prosperity gospel in his time.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by adepeter2027(m): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
tamethem:

Im never surprised by your comments . You are a warlord from the pit of Hell.

Carry go!

Yould soon go back to where you come from its a matter of time grin
I will be expecting you in hell too cos you ain't a Muslim. And for not been a Muslim, you will burn in Allah's hell.

See you in hell wink
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by TheVictorious(m): 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
Statsocial:
The only similarity they would never share is longetivity in Jesus Name. Lord Jesus let Adeboye and Oyedepo remain with us for a very long time.

When I study Oyedepo's life I begin to understand his audacity and radicalism. Much of his life he associated with radicals of the Christian faith from Hagin, T.L Osborne, Idahosa, Adeboye and Copeland. You can't move with such individuals and not become a radical yourself.

No 16 is hilarious for me o. Same person went after father and son. I have never heard of the bolded story before. Anyway that is how it should be. Give and shut up about it-that is the Christian way.

I KNEW VERY MUCH ABOUT THAT. Even up till now, papa still renders financial, moral and spiritual support to BIU.

3 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by Abasstoheeb(m): 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
raise d dead?

if surely is true
why can't dis men of God raise the wife of KUMUYI when he died and to some many personality people
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by GodsMopol: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:

I will be expecting you in hell too cos you ain't a Muslim. And for not been a Muslim, you will burn in Allah's hell.

See you in hell wink

Allah is just a figment of the imagination. allah have no hell anywhere

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by GodsMopol: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
juman:
Negative qualities are listed as well.
Anyway, nigerian pastors start churches to become rich.
The above fell off your pocket
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by GodsMopol: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
Abasstoheeb:
raise d dead?

if surely is true
why can't dis men of God raise the wife of KUMUYI when he died and to some many personality people

Which did Mohammed raise.

common poison

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by gebest: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
but papa idahosa is very handsome, the person dat resembles him the more is apostle Johnson Suleman
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by Abasstoheeb(m): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
Abasstoheeb:
raise d dead?

if surely is true
who will ans me
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by An2elect2(f): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Both cursed for preaching a different gospel Galatians 1:8,9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy / What Is The Meaning Of Picking Ripe And Unripe Plantain In A Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.