Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,037 members, 7,845,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

When Terrorist Become Mere Criminals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Terrorist Become Mere Criminals (457 Views)

TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda / Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra / Rivers APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment, Calls It Mere Academic Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Terrorist Become Mere Criminals by FSBoperator: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
When GEJ made the statement "stealing is not corruption" in which he described the outright embezzlement of pension funds by the management of PENCOM, he was hounded by APC zombies for downplaying the massive rot plaguing the civil service.

GEJ's now infamous statement was made to reflect the pension fund theft for what it was - theft. There was no grand scheme to fleece pensioners but outright sociopathic theft. The zombies had a field day and ran with that statement to campaign for their messiah, memeing that same out of context statement to the fullest.

Well, today we have a new definition from the APC led Govt where the fulani terrorist - whom I must add have been classified by the global terror index as the 4th most deadly terrorist group- are not terrorist but mere criminals.

The APC led FG appears to be existing on an alternate universe because every other same person and govt appear to disagree with them on the de classification of Fulani herdsmen as mere criminals.

If IPOB is a terrorist organization, then why downplay the fulani herdsmen? This is what I just don't understand and has led me to conclude that the Buhari led Govt is either full of evil people (whom lack any sense of Justice) or are plain stupid. I think they suffer from both - evil moronic idiots!
Re: When Terrorist Become Mere Criminals by MossadAgent: 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Would Declare For President That It Will Not Elicit Negative Comments? / Independence Day: When Not To Celebrate By Charles Ogbu / LAMENTATION AT 57 - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.