Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction (1494 Views)

Rokiatu / Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' / Rokiatu Busted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by soberthan6: 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
You all might not know me but, my name is sober reflection and am a legal pratitional, a HOR and a loud one at that, but i left here for sometime now to take bath in river pacific only for me to come from the long break and frantically distubed and mad, am wiping my eyes of tears when i came back from the long days at the river pacific and i saw that her profile nolonger up there and i feel like i wanted to fap, no not that fap i mean just to see her pix and feel vigourated like am suppose to. And now her profile is no where to be found. I hereby sentence seun to 15 days of hard labour. For removing the profile pix of a girl i luv so much, am a barrister and i have the right to her wellbeing.

48 hours seun. Thats what am giving u, or else all hell will let loose?
Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by Saintsammurai(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
CC SEUN
Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by Countersam(m): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nothing wey person no go see.....

You asked for it.�

1 Like

Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by QuietHammer(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
A barrister that doesn't know when to use "I'm" instead of "am". Well, since you need to fap and her DP is not available kindly visot xvideos and fap your soul out.

P.S Contact me if you need more vaseline.
Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
We know that its the same person behind both monikers.
Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by onyeezeigbo: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
cheesy cheesy

you will do nothing grin
Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by Cladez(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
She has a new moniker...Rokia2 or something like that
Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by Blackhawk01: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
Werey tutu cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by BiafranBushBoy: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
TGoddess:

Tarah, Goddess..

Jisike... Lol
Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by makydebbie(f): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
TGoddess:
That babe is an oldie here, trolling isn't just her thing.

1 Like

Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
makydebbie:
That babe is an oldie here, trolling isn't just her thing.
Then Op issnor well.
Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Tarah, Goddess..
Jisike... Lol
Meaning?
Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by BiafranBushBoy: 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
TGoddess:
Meaning?

Smiles.
Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by ikbnice(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
Mad people everywhere
Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by makydebbie(f): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
TGoddess:
Then Op issnor well.
Na so we see am. grin
Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
Rokia2 ignore the Op

Back to you Op

Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by larabae13(f): 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
cheesy cheesy

you will do nothing grin
aproko tongue
Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by onyeezeigbo: 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
larabae13:
aproko tongue
you follow me come here shocked
Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by xynerise: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
Who the hell is SUEN? undecided
Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Smiles.
You don't want to tell me,abi?Issoraite.
Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by BiafranBushBoy: 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
TGoddess:
You don't want to tell me,abi?Issoraite.

Lol.
Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol.
You know this is unfair.embarassed
Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by BiafranBushBoy: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
TGoddess:
You know this is unfair.embarassed

How are you? It's been a while., I miss you tho...

"you know the ending part of every movie that ends like this... Prolly with a kiss..." Lol
Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

How are you? It's been a while., I miss you tho...

"you know the ending part of every movie that ends like this... Prolly with a kiss..." Lol
I'm very fine smiley and you?Same here.

Nah I don't watch such movies.Mine usually ends with `happily ever after'.
Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by BiafranBushBoy: 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
TGoddess:
I'm very fine smiley and you?Same here.

Nah I don't watch such movies.Mine usually ends with `happily ever after'.

Then you should cut down on the Yoruba movies that you watch!!
Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Then you should cut down on the Yoruba movies that you watch!!
I didn't mention any tribe,why yoruba?
Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by BiafranBushBoy: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
TGoddess:
I didn't mention any tribe,why yoruba?

You're being over sensitive tonight.

goodnight.
Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You're being over sensitive tonight.
goodnight.
You're dodging my question,why yoruba?
Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by larabae13(f): 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
you follow me come here shocked
come, why u dey jump frm one thread to anoda? Better go nd sit down for one place undecided
Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by onyeezeigbo: 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
larabae13:
come, why u dey jump frm one thread to anoda? Better go nd sit down for one place undecided
lol I'm bored joor
you never sleep or you wan go meeting
Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by larabae13(f): 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
lol I'm bored joor
you never sleep or you wan go meeting
i wan go meeting grin

Won't be online on whatsapp for sometime, my phone is bad
Re: Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction by onyeezeigbo: 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
larabae13:
i wan go meeting grin

Won't be online on whatsapp for sometime, my phone is bad
aww sorry,we go miss you smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone In Her 30s Asking A Suitor For Means Of Livelihood / Cure Vaginal Odour Without Medicine, Herbs, Cream / I've Just Been Scammed!!!! Beware Of All These Whatsapp Tvs And Their Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.