Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos (38492 Views)

‘free El-zakzaky’, Indians Protest At Nigerian Embassy (photos) / Youths Protest With Coffin In Akwa Ibom Over Siege On House Of Assembly (Photos) / Bayelsa Workers Protest With Coffin Against Governor Dickson (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by CrtlAltDel: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2017
Ishilove:

I hear you. Jobless, ipob scum wink

The ipigs need a refill…. Kanus urine is now scarce grin cheesy grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6019821_2017090306_54_49_jpeg4372a349205f007e905691ca2b19b712
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2017
Ishilove:

Am done with you and your family,
Have a nice day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 29, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

The ipigs need a refill…. Kanus urine is now scarce grin cheesy grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6019821_2017090306_54_49_jpeg4372a349205f007e905691ca2b19b712
For your mind now you are making sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by omooba969(m): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2017
Eastfield1:

Inconsequential Rant.
pls educate us on the meaning of Biafr.aud

Only the responsible & well-meaning igbozzz amongst you can educate us on the meaning of Biafra.

Intellectual debates are yet to be held across the country and I think that's what should have been happening instead of shouting Biafra up&down like a mad monkey. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by SHAKABOOM: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2017
Ishilove:

Ishilove are yu still hia?it's like yu enjoy bin lashed with Mr itchies BIG stick grin
Shuld I call him?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 29, 2017
Benekruku:
They should come to Abuja and try such whether Burutai wont try Nigerian Army`s newly acquired bullets on them.

Jobless illegal immigrants
your monicker sounds like a poverty striken man who consumps gallon of burukutu daily.dose illegal immigrants are protesting in a well developed country n you are in ur mud house in a third world country spewing rubbish because u have 10mb on phone to browse nairaland.mind u any one of those protesters will feed u and ur generation to come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by SHAKABOOM: 10:01am On Sep 29, 2017
Danielmoore:

Have a nice day.
Ishilove luvs bin lashed by ibo boys..Na why she carry Biafra matter for head like GELE.
Yu can imagine,I just returned from the gym dis morning thinking shiz gone but she still dey hia dey cucumber her sef untop Biafran matter.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by SHAKABOOM: 10:01am On Sep 29, 2017
Danielmoore:

Have a nice day.
Ishilove luvs bin lashed by ibo boys..Na why she carry Biafra matter for head like GELE.
Yu can imagine,I just returned from the gym dis morning thinking shiz gone but she still dey hia dey cucumber her sef untop Biafran matter.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Benekruku(m): 10:11am On Sep 29, 2017
ibe123:
your monicker sounds like a poverty striken man who consumps gallon of burukutu daily.dose illegal immigrants are protesting in a well developed country n you are in ur mud house in a third world country spewing rubbish because u have 10mb on phone to browse nairaland.mind u any one of those protesters will feed u and ur generation to come

Usual Chest beating!

Your life and that of your immediate and extended families, must be as confused as your sentences.

Miracle baby!
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 29, 2017
Tolexander:
You can only take a boy out of a village, you can never take a village out of a boy!

so barbaric!
those villagers will feed u and ur whole generation to come and d will also delivered u from the mud toilet u currently living by building a mansion for u.enjoy ur stay in a third world country with zoo animals as its inhabitants.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2017
Benekruku:

Usual Chest beating!

Your life and that of your immediate and extended families, must be as confused as your sentences.

Miracle baby!
cursed baby

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Benekruku(m): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2017
ibe123:
cursed baby

grin grin grin You re even an illegal immigrant in Nigeria and you defending your fellow lots in another country.

No wonder you had a substandard education. Sincerely, It will be impossible for you to make it in life except you venture into money rituals which will most definitely demand your parent.
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Tolexander: 10:23am On Sep 29, 2017
ibe123:
those villagers will feed u and ur whole generation to come and d will also delivered u from the mud toilet u currently living by a mansion for u.enjoy ur stay in a third world country with zoo animals as its inhabitants.
imbec¡le!

Everyone wey dey outside Nigeria na rich person?
Everyone wey dey inside Nigeria na e be pauper like your father and his ancestors?

got get sense boy!
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by CrtlAltDel: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2017
Danielmoore:

For your mind now you are making sense
Well, for my mind I can say you can see 100% grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5938661_img20170618133230_jpegcf178dc4aec1c8e91538dde8ae282fdd
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2017
Benekruku:

Usual Chest beating!

Miracle baby!
Gabonese immigrant how market

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by yang(m): 11:41am On Sep 29, 2017
The Nigerian govt is a state sponsor of terror killing innocent people for the crime of demanding a referendum

The Nigerian govt is currently committing genocide in Biafra

What is the difference between the Slave traders, the colonialists and the zoo called Nigeria

If the colonial  govt accepted independence to nigeria, why does the nigerian govt kill people for demanding independence referendum?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Elcuba: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ishilove:

You don't like Igbos at all.
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=msylva2147 post=60932652] you need deliverance from a strong man of God so that what is happening to you now will not pass to your unborn children, because it is a curse for someone like you, but instead of going to church, pigs like you will prefer going to the bigger pig called cownu where your problems is being compounded. dude go and get a life rather than coming here to fight a lost battle. [/quote

I know you're an IDIOT but I could not have guessed how ignorant and dumb you're. I was not expecting such an idiotic statement but again, what would you expect from an ignorant FOOL. That's the response of a typical ill informed, foolish Nigerian...."you need deliverance from a strong man of God..." You guys have churces, mosques and whatever else around every corner praying from sun up to sun down for a miracle while your hearts are full of evil and hatred. Your whole being and survival is based on deception; you lie and cheat and commit unimaginable atrocities and then go to church on Sunday or attend a mosque on Friday. But yet, your GOD DAMNED country is still in dire straits....ASS HOLE! Instead of paying lip service to GOD and looking for -in your own words- "A good man of God for deliverance, you should rather ask God to create in your evil being a Clean Heart and Renew a Right Spirit within you. You're nothing but an ignorant, evil, and hateful TRIBE HUSTLER!
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
I know you're an IDIOT but I could not have guessed how ignorant and dumb you're. I was not expecting such an idiotic statement but again, what would you expect from an ignorant FOOL. That's the response of a typical ill informed, foolish Nigerian...."you need deliverance from a strong man of God..." You guys have churces, mosques and whatever else around every corner praying from sun up to sun down for a miracle while your hearts are full of evil and hatred. Your whole being and survival is based on deception; you lie and cheat and commit unimaginable atrocities and then go to church on Sunday or attend a mosque on Friday. But yet, your GOD DAMNED country is still in dire straits....ASS HOLE! Instead of paying lip service to GOD and looking for -in your own words- "A good man of God for deliverance, you should rather ask God to create in your evil being a Clean Heart and Renew a Right Spirit within you. You're nothing but an ignorant, evil, and hateful TRIBE HUSTLER!

msylva2147:
you need deliverance from a strong man of God so that what is happening to you now will not pass to your unborn children, because it is a curse for someone like you, but instead of going to church, pigs like you will prefer going to the bigger pig called cownu where your problems is being compounded. dude go and get a life rather than coming here to fight a lost battle.
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tolexander:
imbec¡le!

Everyone wey dey outside Nigeria na rich person?
Everyone wey dey inside Nigeria na e be pauper like your father and his ancestors?

got get sense boy!
yes not every body are poor like u and ur otele father and ur nnegi in nigeria by the way u are rich and every minute of the day u are on nairaland spewing trash ozu nkita like u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Tolexander: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
ibe123:
yes not every body are poor like u and ur otele father and ur nnegi in nigeria by the way u are rich and every minute of the day u are on nairaland spewing trash ozu nkita like u.
Imbec¡le!

Don't you think I am so rich to have afforded the daily data to float online every second on nairaland?
Poverty is definitely your fathers surname!
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
Benekruku:

grin grin grin You re even an illegal immigrant in Nigeria and you defending your fellow lots in another country.

No wonder you had a substandard education. Sincerely, It will be impossible for you to make it in life except you venture into money rituals which will most definitely demand your parent.
worthless efulefu like u i know u have stolen another N100 from ur mothers purse to buy recharge card 4 browsing.kid go on spewing trash

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tolexander:
Imbec¡le!

Don't you think I am so rich to have afforded the daily data to float online every second on nairaland?
Poverty is definitely your fathers surname!
worthless nincapoo from a cursed and poverty striken family do u call N100 data u purchased as a result of oshi a great achievement. kid go n check ur post utme result to see if u fail woefully and stop spewing trash here.
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Tolexander: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
ibe123:
worthless nincapoo from a cursed and poverty striken family do u call N100 data u purchased as a result of oshi a great achievement. kid go n check ur post utme result to see if u fail woefully and stop spewing trash here.
Almost everyone that knows me here know I am an alumnus of OAU. You think everyone is like you?

Even if it is 100naira card daily, don't you think your father being able to acquire 100naira daily, would have saved him of being awarded the chieftaincy title, Obi of the paupers, in your state?
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by lovat(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ishilove:

You post a lot of _shit.... so go and eat human excrement. That's what you do best.
Anumanu. Go n do the needful with Tramadol overdose

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by msylva2147(m): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=MaNyEsq post=60943767][/quote] I know that the dosage given to you will take some time before it will start working on you, thank God I'm vindicated.
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by lightwind(m): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
nnokwa042:
deport them? every one u see there got residence I know everybody in this pic I for attend only I work ,I miss it oooh my daughter won't be happy ,the yellow man u see the name Clinton from IMO state,vienna for real,olaniyi go and and and
arusi Vienna, mua nekene o... how u doing man with ur family i hope all is moving well man.
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by nnokwa042(m): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
lightwind:
arusi Vienna, mua nekene o... how u doing man with ur family i hope all is moving well man.
fine nna udo still
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by lightwind(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
nnokwa042:
fine nna udo still
its alright...
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
NO, thank the DEVIL because you are a freaking DOUCHE BAG and a LOSER! You;re far from being vindicated, you're condemned and are cursed along with your generations to come just like the ones before you.

msylva2147:
I know that the dosage given to you will take some time before it will start working on you, thank God I'm vindicated.
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Benekruku(m): 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
Danielmoore:

Gabonese immigrant how market

grin grin grin

You dont even know the meaning of your sentences
Re: IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
symbianDON:

get a life scallywag! you certainly think protesting in a faraway country in front of the embassy of a country that gives no hoot about your existence is the right way to get biafra....grin please you can go join your brothers over there and take your protest to all the planets in the universe. anuofia!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office / #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) / 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.