Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) (38897 Views)

Buhari Wins Emohua LGA Rivers With 72k Votes, Takes Three More - Premium Times / See Pictures Of Sport Minister Solomon Dalong, Dressed As Juju Priest / Shell Company Apologies To Abia Government For Not Doing Enough For The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
angry
Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by hokafor(m): 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
Rivers youths and laziness, go out there and look for something doing no matter how small .is better than collecting handouts from companies and building sites is like a caused money u can never do nothing meaningful with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by Annie939(f): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
hmmmmmmmm no more joy in this country
Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by hokafor(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
Rivers youths and laziness, go out there and look for something doing no matter how small .is better than collecting handouts from companies and building sites shame on you guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by anwori(m): 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nigeria is a beautiful country, they always give you something to forget about your bad day.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
Maybe na weak juju dem carry

Come nsukka and I will take u to where strong shrines dey

What of enugu ezike?

1 Like

Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by Homeboiy: 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
genghiskhan007:

What of enugu ezike?

Enugu no get better shrine

All they got is strong native doctors
Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
Homeboiy:

I can confidently tell you the most powerful deities, shrines and native doctors are in lgala land in Kogi state
If u doubt me, ask any elder from ur area or in Edo state
Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by Homeboiy: 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
genghiskhan007:

I can confidently tell you the most powerful deities, shrines and native doctors are in lgala land in Kogi state
If u doubt me, ask any elder from ur area or in Edo state

Funny I leave in Edo state and the only shrine I have seen here is the one at igun junction and the one near oba market before Bob izua GSM complex

In nsukka u know Alor-uno,uhunowere,ihaeakpu obollo in fact make I stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
lazy fools...all they do is to sit at home and wait for royalties and entitlements. .........I pity my region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by didipeters(m): 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
ojimbo:
I have one word for south south people, in next ten years to come. You will regret why you weren't with Nnamdi Kanu.
I assure you that. Wait and see when oild become useless, this northern parasites will teach your guys a lesson. Let them keep polluting your lands
go and sit down .....no be by force to join greedy people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by GavelSlam: 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
ojimbo:
I have one word for south south people, in next ten years to come. You will regret why you weren't with Nnamdi Kanu.
I assure you that. Wait and see when oild become useless, this northern parasites will teach your guys a lesson. Let them keep polluting your lands

Gerrout.

Worst case we place high tariffs on your imports or exports.

Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 12:01am On Sep 29, 2017
Shell people go be like . . .

Which order we wan obey again na . . .?

Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by stagger: 12:17am On Sep 29, 2017
I don't know why our region is filled with lazy youths always wanting to live on handouts from oil companies. Why? angry angry angry
Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by lonelydora: 12:37am On Sep 29, 2017
EzzyIzzy:
This is hilarious!!! They'll use MOPOL and chase them and their juju from that gate

Noooo. It doesn't happen like that. They will call for dialogue. Use force to dislodge them and face dire consequences. Reason i don't support the relocation of HQTRS to regions.
Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by lonelydora: 12:39am On Sep 29, 2017
WeirdWolf:
SHELL N WAHALA, dem for try copy TOTAL small.
Exactly. Also having issues.

1 Like

Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by lonelydora: 12:40am On Sep 29, 2017
Homeboiy:

Enugu Ezike or where? Di anyi, ime agaa?

1 Like

Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by sosodevf(m): 4:37am On Sep 29, 2017
nototribalist:
They should blow up all pipelines in the Niger Delta. I wonder why people like to waste their time. Since avengers have collected millions of dollars bribe.

Low life degenerated you.
So after bursting ur next protest will be shell shld clean up ur mess.
Dondi
Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 5:15am On Sep 29, 2017
Anyway u people should be prepare for operation tiger run
Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by evansjeff(m): 5:56am On Sep 29, 2017
ojimbo:

Just shut up already and stop disgracing yourself in a public forum

2 Likes

Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by avalontony(m): 5:59am On Sep 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin juju priest way dey wear Jean trouser
Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by ideologies(m): 6:05am On Sep 29, 2017
oka4ugoo:
Useless set of Nigerians

Oil is the root of Nigerian problems
then why did those white folk travel miles away from home to sap the oil even when they have theirs.

You see why we are our problem.

Poor mentality
Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 29, 2017
with all our juju and religion we still backward in practically everything....african man problem is deep rooted and wired in his mentality.....

1 Like

Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by Jennifer89(f): 6:19am On Sep 29, 2017
Operation Python dance
Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by wildchild1: 6:43am On Sep 29, 2017
By force by fire grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by cashreport: 6:50am On Sep 29, 2017
Homeboiy:

i am ready can we go next week?
PM sent

1 Like

Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by mapet: 6:51am On Sep 29, 2017
majekdom2:
You see why lagos is the place and will always remain HQ... The same juju they do that make their sons useless. No tangible development, No innovation. bleeped up state!!

I share your sentiment on Lagos as choice of HQ. How do they continue to do this and expect Oil firms to bring their HQ to ND

2 Likes

Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 7:00am On Sep 29, 2017
olaboy33:
SMH...

operation monkey dab fall on them

grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 7:03am On Sep 29, 2017
Akoja360:
with all our juju and religion we still backward in practically everything....african man problem is deep rooted and wired in his mentality.....

They have never used that "juju" to do anything positive.
Doing juju yet poverty and suffering is still with them
Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:04am On Sep 29, 2017
These people need to go and find out what happened in Warri, Delta State after the people frustrated Shell out of the place.

1 Like

Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by GreatMahmud: 7:08am On Sep 29, 2017
ojimbo:

They havent seen anything yet..They are very myopic people and d greatest enemy of the SE..Even their own son GEJ as president never brought any positive development to their community. They are still disillusioned that Jonathan is coming back as president.
Re: 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:18am On Sep 29, 2017
Homeboiy:

Enugu-Ezike not Enugu

N I beg to differ.... E.E got jazz, STRONG JAZZ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) / Influential Women To Watch In Buhari’s Govt / Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.