Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

U.S Navy Returns To Compass & Pencil For Navigation To Avoid Collision At Sea - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S Navy Returns To Compass & Pencil For Navigation To Avoid Collision At Sea (24265 Views)

The U.S. Navy Has Taken Back Control Of The Israel-affiliated Tanker Hijacked! / Israeli Navy Unit Shooting Hamas Terrorists At Sea (Video) / Portuguese President Marcelo Helps Rescue Two Women At Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Navy Returns To Compass & Pencil For Navigation To Avoid Collision At Sea by TiffanyJ(f): 6:44am On Sep 30, 2017
InfinixMine:

Can't wait for the next season mehn!
Season fourr is currently airing. I've downloaded episode 1- 7. Episode 8 would be ready for donload by monday morning.
Re: U.S Navy Returns To Compass & Pencil For Navigation To Avoid Collision At Sea by TiffanyJ(f): 7:15am On Sep 30, 2017
KAYD007:

i'm on season 4 episode 3..that's the latest. wink
Sorry bron epidose season 4 epidode 7 is the latest
Re: U.S Navy Returns To Compass & Pencil For Navigation To Avoid Collision At Sea by InfinixMine: 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Season fourr is currently airing. I've downloaded episode 1- 7. Episode 8 would be ready for donload by monday morning.

I just downloaded first 2 episodes of season 4 this morning and data got exhausted while downloading the 3 episode.

How many times do you watch an episode?
Re: U.S Navy Returns To Compass & Pencil For Navigation To Avoid Collision At Sea by TiffanyJ(f): 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
InfinixMine:

I just downloaded first 2 episodes of season 4 this morning and data got exhausted while downloading the 3 episode.

How many times do you watch an episode?
Lol, it depends on the episode. If I love it, I play it over and over.
Re: U.S Navy Returns To Compass & Pencil For Navigation To Avoid Collision At Sea by InfinixMine: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
TiffanyJ:
Lol, it depends on the episode. If I love it, I play it over and over.
Lol.. what made you laugh?
Re: U.S Navy Returns To Compass & Pencil For Navigation To Avoid Collision At Sea by TiffanyJ(f): 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
InfinixMine:

Lol.. what made you laugh?
Your question, of course
Re: U.S Navy Returns To Compass & Pencil For Navigation To Avoid Collision At Sea by frank043(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
Explorers:
At least four major accidents have occurred in the western Pacific this year.

The U.S. Navy has gone back to using compasses and pencils when it comes to navigating the high seas.

New orders were issued earlier this month after a number of deadly accidents this year.

A lack of sleep coupled with a 100-hour working week for many sailors means they're fatigued and placing far too much reliance on automated navigation systems which has led to careless and costly errors in which lives have been lost.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4930540/Navy-returns-compasses-pencils-avoid-deadly-collisions.html

I fear Russia may be in the know of all these collisions. Those guys can hack the unhackable! If they can hack and alter US election results, anything is possible with them. I'm just saying.
Re: U.S Navy Returns To Compass & Pencil For Navigation To Avoid Collision At Sea by InfinixMine: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
TiffanyJ:

Your question, of course

Lol.. okay.

I wanna ask this sincere question..

what other tv series you finding interesting That doesn't have too much sex scenes like The Last Ship?

thanks in advance.

TiffanyJ
smithsydny
bastien
drisaac4luv
Aieboocaar
IneedSugarMumy1
Re: U.S Navy Returns To Compass & Pencil For Navigation To Avoid Collision At Sea by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
InfinixMine:

Lol.. okay.

what other tv series you finding interesting That doesn't have too much sex scenes like The Last Ship?

thanks in advance.

TiffanyJ
smithsydny
bastien
drisaac4luv
Aieboocaar
IneedSugarMumy1

Strike back, blind spot,
Re: U.S Navy Returns To Compass & Pencil For Navigation To Avoid Collision At Sea by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

Strike back, blind spot,
grin grin so u like scott ehh.. U done spoil
Re: U.S Navy Returns To Compass & Pencil For Navigation To Avoid Collision At Sea by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
InfinixMine:

Lol.. okay.

thanks in advance.

TiffanyJ
smithsydny
bastien
drisaac4luv
Aieboocaar
IneedSugarMumy1
not seen any for now
Re: U.S Navy Returns To Compass & Pencil For Navigation To Avoid Collision At Sea by bastien: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
InfinixMine:

Lol.. okay.

thanks in advance.

TiffanyJ
smithsydny
bastien
drisaac4luv
Aieboocaar
IneedSugarMumy1
I'm only watching the last ship for now, I can't recommend any ooh
Re: U.S Navy Returns To Compass & Pencil For Navigation To Avoid Collision At Sea by TiffanyJ(f): 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
InfinixMine:

Lol.. okay.

thanks in advance.

TiffanyJ
smithsydny
bastien
drisaac4luv
Aieboocaar
IneedSugarMumy1
The 100
Colony
The walking dead
The handmaidens' tale
Dark matter
The blacklist
Re: U.S Navy Returns To Compass & Pencil For Navigation To Avoid Collision At Sea by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 01, 2017
InfinixMine:

Lol.. okay.

thanks in advance.

TiffanyJ
smithsydny
bastien
drisaac4luv
Aieboocaar
IneedSugarMumy1
Africa magic Igbo grin
Re: U.S Navy Returns To Compass & Pencil For Navigation To Avoid Collision At Sea by InfinixMine: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
smithsydny:
Africa magic Igbo grin
lol... Sense fall on you like iroko!
Re: U.S Navy Returns To Compass & Pencil For Navigation To Avoid Collision At Sea by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
InfinixMine:

lol... Sense fall on you like iroko!

Re: U.S Navy Returns To Compass & Pencil For Navigation To Avoid Collision At Sea by holatunde1759(m): 12:06am On Oct 02, 2017
InfinixMine:

Can't wait for the next season mehn!

Season 4 is out already, now waiting for Episode 8.
Re: U.S Navy Returns To Compass & Pencil For Navigation To Avoid Collision At Sea by holatunde1759(m): 12:08am On Oct 02, 2017
TiffanyJ:

You sabi jare..........better pikin

1 Like

Re: U.S Navy Returns To Compass & Pencil For Navigation To Avoid Collision At Sea by Stephenben(m): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2017
smithsydny:
No be them act last ship?. These people self

But wait oo.. I didn't see Nathan james

Lol.. Nathan James for where?? That's just a fictional movie.. But the film still make brain die
Re: U.S Navy Returns To Compass & Pencil For Navigation To Avoid Collision At Sea by InfinixMine: 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
TiffanyJ:
Your question, of course
Hello, it's me again. Have you seen this two new series? The Gifted Star Trek Discovery
Nice series I must say.
Re: U.S Navy Returns To Compass & Pencil For Navigation To Avoid Collision At Sea by TiffanyJ(f): 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
InfinixMine:

Hello,
it's me again. Have you seen this two new series?
The Gifted
Star Trek Discovery

Nice series I must say.
Wow, let me quickly check them out
Re: U.S Navy Returns To Compass & Pencil For Navigation To Avoid Collision At Sea by tck2000(m): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un Visits China. / Putin Reveals New Alliance With China To Create Space Weapons ( Pics) / Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.