Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 (1626 Views)

Kaduna Inland Dry Port : A Look At The Activities Of Nigeria's First Dry Port / Breaking News: UN Puts Biafra In The List Of African Nation / Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by Foolishking: 12:41am On Sep 29, 2017
For some of you that think that IPOB's (Indigenous People of Biafra) activities started because of the current administration, you might want to have a rethink.
I did a little research this is what I found;

Nnamdi kanu's radio broadcast in 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkP6CeDJ10I

2 Likes

Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by Foolishking: 12:43am On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by Foolishking: 12:45am On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by Nemesis1: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by cryptohaven: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2017
Hmmm
Check my signature/profile. you will thank me later
Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by Basic123: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
igbo race see them as the last hope after their lord GEJ loss election.so they embrace the idea totally.

4 Likes

Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by kid23(m): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re u minding the sycophants

We always win at the end
Whiter than white whiter than snow
Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
Why is video published June 2016 on youtube?
Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by kid23(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
GenBuhari:
Why is video published June 2016 on youtube?

Think about your question and do it gently
Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by Yyeske(m): 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
Basic123:
igbo race see them as the last hope after their lord GEJ loss election.so they embrace the idea totally.
Please stop equating Igbo with IPOB

1 Like

Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by kid23(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
Yyeske:

Lol
Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
Basic123:
Baba you are sounding so intelligent these days.
Keep it up.
Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
Yyeske:
You are not Igbo how do you differentiate them.
Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
Yyeske:
If only you know the meaning of IPOB you wouldn't say this my bro. Am not a member but by the name we are all IPOB.
Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by Basic123: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Danielmoore:
Baba you are sounding so intelligent these days. Keep it up.
seriously,I observed you've started making use of your this days.keep it up.
Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Basic123:

seriously,I observed you've started making good comments these days.keep it up.
Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
It's a rhetorical question meaning, I don't expect an answer, because it is obvious to me the video was not posted before 2016, because it did not exist before 2016.

It is a cool attempt at rewriting history, by claiming videos were from earlier than when they were filmed.
kid23:

Think about your question and do it gently

2 Likes

Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by Foolishking: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
GenBuhari:
It's a rhetorical question meaning, I don't expect an answer, because it is obvious to me the video was not posted before 2016, because it did not exist before 2016.

It is a cool attempt at rewriting history, by claiming videos were from earlier than when they were filmed.

Hey you docile animal
Nothing stops you from doing the research on Google.
You can listen to the clip too.
Since you are too dull lemme help you

Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by Foolishking: 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
For the doubting thomas

Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by Foolishking: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
Any fool that doubts the authenticity of my research will remain a Fool forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by Foolishking: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
These posts were from the same nairaland.
Some even dated back as far as 2013

1 Share

Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by Foolishking: 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
Anyone that thinks that IPOB started in 2015 must be mentally deranged.
Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by maclatunji: 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
Foolishking:

MASSOB was present during Obasanjo's administration.

This is beside the point. The fact is before the military put boots on the ground in the Southeast, the people that matter in the region were condoning Nnamdi Kanu's war-mongering. Once the military deployed, they found wisdom from wherever it was initially lost.

2 Likes

Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by Foolishking: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
maclatunji:

MASSOB was present during Obasanjo's administration.

This is beside the point. The fact is before the military put boots on the ground in the Southeast, the people that matter in the region were condoning Nnamdi Kanu's war-mongering. Once the military deployed, they found wisdom from wherever it was initially lost.

So now you remembered that the issue of Biafra didn't start today?
I thought Most of you political psycophants and religious bigots said Biafra started because Igbo hate Buhari?

I will soon debunk that your stupid fallacy that the elite from the east can stop Biafra
Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by maclatunji: 9:28am On Sep 30, 2017
Foolishking:

So now you remembered that the issue of Biafra didn't start today?
I thought Most of you political psycophants and religious bigots said Biafra started because Igbo hate Buhari?

I will soon debunk that your stupid fallacy that the elite from the east can stop Biafra

Selective comprehension is a self-induced problem.

1 Like

Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 30, 2017
Foolishking:

Researcher ... I am a dropout

But I know radio Biafra is not owned by IPOB.

Radio Biafra started since Ojukwu time.

Researcher from the east... you prolly got a first class from one of the OSU 3.. IMSU,ABSU or ESUT.

1 Like

Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by Foolishking: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
TheCabal:

Researcher ... I am a dropout

But I know radio Biafra is not owned by IPOB.

Radio Biafra started since Ojukwu time.

Researcher from the east... you prolly got a first class from one of the OSU 3.. IMSU,ABSU or ESUT.
You are probably a dropout from Soka forest.
Show me where I said IPOB owns Radio Biafra.
The current Radio Biafra started with MASSOB.

Beside I'm talking about activities of IPOB led by Nnamdi Kanu. I know you can't comprehend anything that doesn't relate to ritualism.
Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by Foolishking: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
maclatunji:

Selective comprehension is a self-induced problem.
Why am I even wasting time with a renowned Islamic fundamentalist.
Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
Are you sure you are not 12 years old. Your moniker may well be be an accurate description of you, with regards to your conduct on this thread.

Ok so what if Kanu started his radio station in 2014, how does it change the fact that Kanu is a hypocrite and IPOB is a terrorist organization?

Foolishking:

Hey you docile animal
Nothing stops you from doing the research on Google.
You can listen to the clip too.
Since you are too dull lemme help you
Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by Fakepastors: 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
Foolishking:
For some of you that think that IPOB's (Indigenous People of Biafra) activities started because of the current administration, you might want to have a rethink.
I did a little research this is what I found;

Nnamdi kanu's radio broadcast in 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkP6CeDJ10I

why was he not on local radio
Re: Activities Of IPOB (Indigenous People of Biafra) In 2014 by Foolishking: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
GenBuhari:
Are you sure you are not 12 years old. Your moniker may well be be an accurate description of you, with regards to your conduct on this thread.

Ok so what if Kanu started his radio station in 2014, how does it change the fact that Kanu is a hypocrite and IPOB is a terrorist organization?

Fool. I'm not as jobless as you are.
I don't even have time for you foolish Nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

FG Set To Declare Taraba Militia A Terrorist Organization / See The Traffic On Lagos Road In 1960(pics) / Full Speech Of Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu On 27th Of October 2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.