Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives (40782 Views)

The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) / Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends / Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by free2ryhme: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2017
Yomzzyblog:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-0Q1c9_jnJfk/Wc35OtD7CyI/AAAAAAAAFGw/1Xq-YeIr4Wg56Dj1rl12G-7Xv1CAa2ldACLcBGAs/s320/mrp2.jpg[/img]

Peter Okoye Aka Mr P of PSquare took to his Instagram Page to celebrate the Okoye wives ((his wife, Lola Omotayo, his twin, Paul Okoye's wife, Anita and elder brother, Jude's wife, Ifeoma).

This comes just days after it was reported that the feud between him and his twin was fueled by one of the wives.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-QpA9WUVxySE/Wc34ghpcC-I/AAAAAAAAFGk/7WqpBqYKi64b_w2xWGlrJI0tYc0Fb7sIQCLcBGAs/s320/pet.jpg[/img]

Sharing the photo above, he wrote;

[img]https://2.bp..com/--JwGWB1uE4I/Wc36PRwv5XI/AAAAAAAAFG8/lsnPZ-thRVE5-PR72-DMReZhy2VYZjStACLcBGAs/s1600/pet4.jpg.jpg[/img]

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/peter-okoye-celebrates-okoye-wives.html

abeg make una stay one side with una drama

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by mamatayour(f): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2017
Una no serious .....make una dey carry una self dey play
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by WizAkzy: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2017
Seems like he is the only one trying to make things right
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by johnstar(m): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2017
Hmm
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by fvckme(f): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2017
Tolexander:
Mature wives,

Immature husbands.

All for media stunts!
You talked the highest sense��
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2017
So?? if they like make them celebrate their dogs join, I think is about time I start to ignore and just mind my business.. *walks outta thread*
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by free2ryhme: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2017
nevachange:
I talk am say these guys want to release album
selling their market

High guys rate my training pls,
send me tips and criticism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wV0pUclhl4

cant you gym in peace must we be part of your aproko undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by enemyofprogress: 10:30am On Sep 29, 2017
Na my sister fine pass those okoro babes from biafra grin grin tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by GlobalGisting(m): 10:31am On Sep 29, 2017
I wonder why people come on comment boxes to spew nonsense. Many of these people commenting poo live like snakes and scorpions in their own homes oo. That these guys stars does not mean they ain't humans. They live, breath, feel, love, hurt, and also quarrel. They are humans too. So stop judging people harshly cos even u that is judging them is not in peace with Yourself. Pooheads everywhere claiming saints.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by coldsummer: 10:35am On Sep 29, 2017
lomprico:
Guy fuckoff!

Amen brother
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by Lota11(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2017
Software to calculate daily sales, excess, shortage, profit etc. Using Microsoft excel software kindly inbox me. Toyota cars also for sale
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by Originality007: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2017
This Lola too fine self, that beauty can cause trouble btw two country talk less of brothers grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by wildchild1: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2017
Nice

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by PastorAji(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2017
princechurchill:
Looking for publicity...abeg who has that bottle of origin?
HERE

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by okerekeikpo: 10:39am On Sep 29, 2017
Childish family

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by Chetimah(m): 10:42am On Sep 29, 2017
Tolexander:
Mature wives,

Immature husbands.

All for media stunts!
you be the baddest dude...lolo
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by Successdude(m): 10:49am On Sep 29, 2017
Ekugbeh:
hey daz harsh dear.
Oga E no harsh, thats wat he is. He is very stupid

tossie101:
Attention seeker.
This guy is just very stupid.
Thumbs up jare... He is soooo stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by eniolaamoda: 10:57am On Sep 29, 2017
nevachange:
I talk am say these guys want to release album
selling their market

High guys rate my training pls,
send me tips and criticism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wV0pUclhl4

U r fat like a mamoth
What were u looking at wen u were eating
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by Iykmann(m): 11:00am On Sep 29, 2017
One of them is a Granny
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2017
rubbish. .if you are celebrating your wife and that of your brother's wives then why the quarrels and fights in the family. .we were made to understand that the wives may have been the cause of the whole issues but now I know. .you guys will not fool us again. .our mumu don do. .blood is still blood. .bye
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by edungene7: 11:09am On Sep 29, 2017
Nice one Mr P even God cannot b angry forever is gud u r NT bring d women into diz we make War so we might live in peace. Every beginning has an end. We all r guilty f wat we accuse Dem f. Celebrity self dey mess no time brodas. Make una a resolve d mata
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by XTLikeNat777: 11:13am On Sep 29, 2017
I think we should boycott everything that has to do with these guys until they GROW UP!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by otswag(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2017
Make dem split sef make we finally have rest. This roller coaster ride with them has gotten ridiculous.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by Etianwanokon: 11:47am On Sep 29, 2017
Tolexander:
Mature wives,

Immature husbands.

All for media stunts!
You got it my dear.
I pray God intervenes.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by rosch(f): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2017
come back peter, come back paul. peter(my favourite) is just seeking for attention (so sorry to say)
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by victorioushands: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
I thank God for the gift of double portions. Peter and Paul are gifts to themselves, to their families and to the world. I would not consider them immature as many would because they are prolly more mature than many of us who attack them for having issues from time to time. I could be tempted to admonish Jude but then it's very difficult to dealt with twin brothers or sisters especially if you think or see one as being on the wrong. I do not blame Peter for standing by his wife; every husband who is worth at Hing should ND must standing by his wife if she is indeed a wife. And maturity comes with the Bility to accept you were wrong and even the abi,it's to accept wrong even when you were right. I would have playfully spanked Paul for being the 'youngest' and always insisting on his rights before his elders. But I understand. Here, I would advice them to borrow a leaf or two from astrology. They should check their different zodiac interpretations and see how they relate with other star influences. I'm sure they will find out about 70% of why they behave the way they do and how to build more on their bonding sides than on what tries to repel them. I want yo thanks their three lovely and supportive wives for not fighting publicly and destroying their family with 'female ego.' You ladies are worthy to be emulated. However, please, try and throw away everything that tempts you to hate and cut off from each other, ND focus instead on the things that will make you all be one in every reasonable sense. It's up to you ladies to keep the family andt friends he little legacies they have struggled to build together. Yours should be a symbol of true family to this generation. Having said that, may the good Lord strengthen you all in your weak areas, console you where you have been most hurt and grant you a forgiving and loving heart towards each other. You have come thus far as Psauare, let that blank keep its place in history. There's no mountain that will be too high for you when you join hands. God bless you all and may your children grow only in your collective love.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
Medicine after death.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by diadem10: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
That's one mature guy there unlike that Mgbeke Paul that loves insulting his brother's wife.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives by Marshalxv(m): 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
kirchofff:
Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
But nothing comes out when they move their lips
Just a bunch of gibberish........
Eminem 2001

That's my man, Eminem fan till death

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) / Rachel Appoh Slept With Elikem Kumordzie - Afia Schwarzenegger / Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.