Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

What's The Solution For People Having This Challenge? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Solution For People Having This Challenge? (505 Views)

Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) / Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! / Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Solution For People Having This Challenge? by EPAINYOU: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2017
This is relating to Vannessa7 's thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4077920/why-converted-islam-after-20yrs.

I posted this but got no reply.

one is saying anything about how people in similar situation will be delivered. You all are busy telling her that she wasn't really a Christian, how do you know?

Are there no Christians suffering the same thing she said she suffered? What is the real solution to their problem despite their prayers?

She said their is nothing like partner worship with God Almighty. Jesus never taught us that. You quote, ''I and my Father are one." PLEASE ONE WHAT OR ONE IN WHAT SENCE?

We Christians are one just as Christ and the Father are one. There is no other thing to the meaning of oneness except what is written here. John 17:22: And the glory which you gave me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

As far as I know there is nothing wrong with worshipping the only true God, the Father in spirit and in truth in the name of Jesus Christ. (Jn 4:21-24, Jn17:3, Mt 4:10)

What solution can one get as a Christian who has prayed and cried unto God but have not received anything? Is it that the devil is bent on driving some people away from Christ and Christianity by blocking every source of help? Only those who pass through this kind of thing will understand better. Vannessa7 insisted that the Holy Spirit helped her out through Islam. Am not thinking of joining Islam.

Re: What's The Solution For People Having This Challenge? by EPAINYOU: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2017
Re: What's The Solution For People Having This Challenge? by Ramanto(m): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2017
People just need to serve God simply because he dererves to be served, and stop expecting so much miracles in return.. This is one good thing about muslims; they serve their God even when faced with problems. They don't relate their woes to Him, they rather deem their failures as trial from their lord. stop blaming God and just do your part, which is to serve him unconditionally.

1 Like

Re: What's The Solution For People Having This Challenge? by EPAINYOU: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ramanto:
People just need to serve God simply because he dererves to be served, and stop expecting so much miracles in return.. This is one good thing about muslims; they serve their God even when faced with problems. They don't relate their woes to Him, they rather deem their failures as trial from their lord. stop blaming God and just do your part, which is to serve him unconditionally.

1 Like

Re: What's The Solution For People Having This Challenge? by Origin(f): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
EPAINYOU:
Last night even after praying around 2am with the prayer point I got from mountain of fire, I still saw myself in the dream eating moi moi, and in another dream was about having sex before I woke up.

Sometime I ask God why these things are happening to me. Is it bad to choose to be good. I know, no one is good but God.

Sometimes we take so many things as spiritual which can actually be cured by man. Maybe you should see a therapist, psychologist or a counsellor.

This could be more related to stress, your beliefs, trauma etc.

Having sex in a dream is not a bad omen. And eating food in the dream in some religions is a sign of goodness.

You need to change your psyche and beliefs so you don't get weighed down.
Re: What's The Solution For People Having This Challenge? by Martinez19(m): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
EPAINYOU:
Last night even after praying around 2am with the prayer point I got from mountain of fire, I still saw myself in the dream eating moi moi, and in another dream was about having sex before I woke up.

Sometime I ask God why these things are happening to me. Is it bad to choose to be good. I know, no one is good but God.
the truth is that what you are experiencing is mind trick. Pastors are taking advantage of the fact that you don't know that. The more you worry and dread eating and sex in the dream, the more your mind keeps reaching there, the more you see it in the dream. It's a simple mind work. When I stopped thinking about these things, I stopped seeing them in the dream. Can you tell me that bill gates hasn't had sex in the dream before? Bro, knowledge is power.
Re: What's The Solution For People Having This Challenge? by EPAINYOU: 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: What's The Solution For People Having This Challenge? by EPAINYOU: 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
Martinez19:
the truth is that what you are experiencing is mind trick. Pastors are taking advantage of the fact that you don't know that. The more you worry and dread eating and sex in the dream, the more your mind keeps reaching there, the more you see it in the dream. It's a simple mind work. When I stopped thinking about these things, I stopped seeing them in the dream. Can you tell me that bill gates hasn't had sex in the dream before? Bro, knowledge is power.

My mind is not set on eating food though I think of how to sustain myself. but my prayer each night is against the evil ones bringing food to me in the dream.
Re: What's The Solution For People Having This Challenge? by EPAINYOU: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ramanto:

Hi Ramato, I didn't know my reply to you was empty. See the message below. Thanks.

My brother I don't attach any conditions to serving God and I dont think I blamed God in anyway. Please show me if I did. I believe in serving God in spirit and truth not because of any miracle. But when one is experiencing this kind of thing, what should such one do?
Re: What's The Solution For People Having This Challenge? by Martinez19(m): 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
EPAINYOU:

My mind is not set on eating food though I think of how to sustain myself. but my prayer each night is against the evil ones bringing food to me in the dream.
stop focusing on eating in the dream through prayer.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Ele Adeojo Replies Daddy Freeze / Shiloh! Shiloh!! Don Dey Happen Again / How A Church Did Christmas For Its Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.