Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

No October 1st No Celebration In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No October 1st No Celebration In Nigeria (718 Views)

October 1st - What Should Nigerians Be Celebrating ? / Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / Photos From Workers' Day Celebration In Benue State Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No October 1st No Celebration In Nigeria by Infocity1474(m): 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
According to the issue nigeria has been facing right from the leaders, it is said that is either no october 1st or No celebration, since the country has been unable to satisfied the need of the citizens and for the poor.

Nairalander how is October 1st 2017, gonna be to you?

lalasticlala lets hear what people has to say according to their mynd44
Re: No October 1st No Celebration In Nigeria by kid23(m): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
For easterners we will be mourning our dead killed by oppressive Nigeria government and military.

4 Likes

Re: No October 1st No Celebration In Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
Radio Biafra has been telling IPOB terrorists to all stay at home, withdraw their children from the annual children match past and other stuffs.
Re: No October 1st No Celebration In Nigeria by kid23(m): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
Yyeske:
Radio Biafra has been telling IPOB terrorists to all stay at home, withdraw their children from the annual children match past and other stuffs.

You are very correct and that is exactly what gonna happen

4 Likes

Re: No October 1st No Celebration In Nigeria by MyNewJackeT: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
up up up
Re: No October 1st No Celebration In Nigeria by attackgat: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
I will be mourning all those we lost in Abia state and Obigbo to the murderous terrorist gang called the Nigerian Army.

I will never ever celebtate 1st October for as long as I live for that day was the day my people entered real bondage.

4 Likes

Re: No October 1st No Celebration In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
We the Proud Terrorists we'll be happy to Terrorise the Nigerian Army by staying at home and also withdrawing our Proud Ipob Terrorist children from schools and be rest assured they won't participate in ur Match pass or match past

7 Likes

Re: No October 1st No Celebration In Nigeria by Prouddevil(m): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
I missed Kanu, the kuje Kingdom missed the mazi Onikuje 1 of kuje, the federal Republic of Nigeria missed Kanu. The news as been very dull lately,no Kanu to bash, ipoops supporters are now hidden..so boring.
Re: No October 1st No Celebration In Nigeria by SpComedy: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Oct. 1st is just a happy new month for me

2 Likes

Re: No October 1st No Celebration In Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
kid23:

You are very correct and that is exactly what gonna happen
Good for them
Re: No October 1st No Celebration In Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
Prouddevil:
I missed Kanu, the kuje Kingdom missed the mazi Onikuje 1 of kuje, the federal Republic of Nigeria missed Kanu. The news as been very dull lately,no Kanu to bash, ipoops supporters are now hidden..so boring.
You are right, even nairaland is so boring now. IPOB terrorists are all gone
Re: No October 1st No Celebration In Nigeria by Nightwolf1: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
First October is a day meant for zoogerians to celebrate

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Speaks On Buhari’s Reaction To Killings In Plateau / Presidency Says Picture Of PMB Laughing With People Did Not Include Maina / Buhari Running "Chop-i-chop" Govt Of Settlement - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.