Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

"I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) (70100 Views)

Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay / Chichi Igbo Slays In Gown, Couldn't Recognize Herself / Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' (2) (3) (4)

Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by aziaka111(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
ur own pussy don turn to dick already so u are free to sing for pussy,.
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by hatedisplace: 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
stephen109:
ipob product!...
meaning?
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by hatedisplace: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
abdelrahman:
Biafrans gringrin
meaning?
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by manikspears: 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
lelvin:
He or she?
Are those lyrics he/she is dropping? Wow! Efe finally got competition
Rolling on the floor with laughter grin

Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by bodilong: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
Gbayi grin
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by lelvin(m): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abeg shift small, my rolling fit reach that side grin grin

manikspears:

Rolling on the floor with laughter grin

Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
Any thing different from what we have always be thinking! All these celebrities set! kokokojokjohgjji

Well, it's kuku not my ✋ writing sharp. . .
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by babaluckey: 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
Known as She he
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by Chasisco(f): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
Com abeg dis one dey menstruate? cry sad
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by 2bam: 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
Am always on when I see d stomach of a woman but look at these just flat like that of a male.
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by gennykdb(m): 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
Why do gay ppl have to appear insane?...nfood for thot
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
This guy called Efe and that lady called Bobrisky should meet up, I can't just imagine what will happen.

Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
stevecantrell:
OK
would you do the honors? volunteers please?
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by dsocioemmy(m): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
This is not new na
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by Optimisticlady: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
Let him go and marry his girl friend Bobriscky. They are to match.lol
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by RaeMystix: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
I would be more surprised if she were straight.
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by stevecantrell: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
would you do the honors? volunteers please?

Maybe if she lost the muscles...i could volunteer..
but she seems like your type tho...
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
stevecantrell:

Maybe if she lost the muscles...i could volunteer..
but she seems like your type tho...
nah...this one can't cure me.if e no be panadol,e no be panadol...maybe your bbc can reset her brain and make her straight...only a roughneck would do.btw how'd the meeting go?any unprofessional gestures?
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by stevecantrell: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
nah...this one can't cure me.if e no be panadol,e no be panadol...maybe your bbc can reset her brain and make her straight...only a roughneck would do.btw how'd the meeting go?any unprofessional gestures?

Meeting went well...
Nothing like that, shes 15 years my senior
@ topic the bbc wont even rise n this case.
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
stevecantrell:

Meeting went well...
Nothing like that, shes 15 years my senior
@ topic the bbc wont even rise n this case.
...hmmm,@15years your senior...in what case then?
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by stevecantrell: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
...hmmm,@15years your senior...in what case then?

my meeting
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
stevecantrell:

my meeting
what about your meeting?
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by stevecantrell: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
what about your meeting?

hahaha
youve totally lost the trend of this..
lets scrap that

Now back to this chi chi thingie...
im sure you can show us what a REAL WOMAN looks like..
Your pic pls
lots of NLanders are dying to know the real brew behind the blaqcoffee aroma..
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by OtemSapien: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ebuks:
GOD HAVE MERCY.
HELL IS REAL AS HEAVEN IS REAL.
And if they are real, should we start running? undecided

Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by oteikwu16(m): 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
What is this?
Ur insanity knows no bounds.
Ur condition is so terrible, I don't know whether to call u a man or a woman.
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
stevecantrell:

hahaha
youve totally lost the trend of this..
lets scrap that

Now back to this chi chi thingie...
im sure you can show us what a REAL WOMAN looks like..
Your pic pls
lots of NLanders are dying to know the real brew behind the blaqcoffee aroma..
...Does it include you?holding brief much?Sweety,i look like me,you know that right?muuaah
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by freshinko: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nobody should argue with him, because he truly deserve pussssssyy.
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by stevecantrell: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
...Does it include you?holding brief much?Sweety,i look like me,you know that right?muuaah

Share ur beauty with NL not for my sake, u know ive seen you all.... smiley
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
stevecantrell:

Share ur beauty with NL not for my sake, u know ive seen you all.... smiley
Steve,you know i don't care for the publicity right?
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by Bestchisom(m): 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
is he a lady?
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by itsmeurLady(f): 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ppl hav started doing stupid things again... who came up with this challenge Una nor go find beta challenge do, always coming up with stupid ideas and later they will blame the economy for their stupidity. Only bad things that Nigerians will copy, dem no see inventions to copy... na to do stupid things all in the name of fame. If my fame will not impact lives positively than I rather not be famous
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by Toofan007: 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
Bia, this boy ugly o.

Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million / Mohamed Salah Poses With His Daughter (Photo) / Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos)