Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million (70092 Views)

Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron / Odell Beckham Jr Checks Out Cristiano Ronaldo's N972m Customized Bugatti Chiron / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by WriterNig: 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Real Madrid Player Karim Benzema shows off his new $2.5m hyper car.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBN7ABDp6r7/?igshid=1aimd9shlszum

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by EngrMarve(m): 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
He chose the right "vanity"

I will choose this type of vanity because poverty is also vanity

604 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by thorpido(m): 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Really when you see the prices of these cars,you are tempted to say vanity.
N900m for just one car?

199 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by yuswrld20(m): 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
chiron indeed oh god is this car in nigeria

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Onyi22(f): 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
This is the type of guy am praying for, not those ones that soak garri in the morning, afternoon n night then come online to type rubbish wit their free MB from M T N...
Dating a broke ass guy all in the name of Love is scam,
ladies pls don't settled for a frustrated broke ass guy all in the name of ''things will get better.. ''
Dump his ugly ass immediately u find someone more richer, wealthier, famous than him...
We have many depressed n frustrated ones on this forum

62 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by happybee: 11:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
Why?!
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by happybee: 11:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
Onyi22:
This is the type of guy am praying for, not those ones that soak garri in the morning, afternoon n night then come online to type rubbish wit their free MB from M T N...
Dating a broke ass guy all in the name of Love is scam, ladies pls don't settled for a frustrated broke ass guy all in the name of things will get better..
Dump his ugly ass immediately u find someone more richer, wealthier, famous than him...
Nothing good can come out from a Nairaland guy
undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Peace081: 12:07am On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:
ladies pls don't settled for a frustrated broke ass guy all in the name of ''things will get better.. ''
Hahahaha there are coming for you ooo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by UdyOgwoUde(m): 12:31am On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:

Let your broke brothers understand that too

484 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 10, 2020
Fuvk dah shi**...MF's this is tempting

3 Likes

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by XXLMANDIGO: 1:10am On Jun 10, 2020
Why do I reason Benz whenever I see this dude.

Man's Ballin & Drippin Hard cool

4 Likes

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Dalil6: 1:12am On Jun 10, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Why do I reason Benz whenever I see this dude

Lmao... Na real benz he be

Very classy and frosh dude

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 10, 2020
EngrMarve:
He chose the right "vanity"

I will choose this type of vanity because poverty is also vanity
this in not vanity it’s inheritance what are you taking 900 milli smh
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Iscoalarcon: 6:17am On Jun 10, 2020
F1 and GoKart Man really finished that useless Giroud with that statement

2 Likes

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by MrSensor(m): 6:19am On Jun 10, 2020
Good ride. The guy seated next to him is already feeling funky.
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Alphamale101(m): 6:24am On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:

Ur papa get money? Common bicycle go be like double R for your house. Rubbish thing see where she dey stay self dey talk rubbish.
Nah your type G boys dey use plus+ up

166 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Netanya(f): 8:19am On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:
I pity the guy that will fall in love with you genuinely. 'cos I can see that , you are only after guys with money ( no matter the source).

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Twinkletwin: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:
how is your dad

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Dalil6: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2020
Netanya:
I pity the guy that will fall in love with you genuinely. 'cos I can see that , you are only after guys with money ( no matter the source).

Y' all should stop quoting that dude Onyi22. Are you guys that dumb?

A dude runs that account.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Twinkletwin: 8:44am On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:
if they use you do ritual now people will start complaining but na your puvcy go hear am

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Netanya(f): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2020
Dalil6:

Y' all should stop quoting that dude Onyi22. Are you guys that dumb?

A dude runs that account.
you are trying to inform me about something. But still decided to call me dumb

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by WalkerMichael(m): 9:44am On Jun 10, 2020
Netanya:
to are trying to inform me about something. But still decided to call me dumb

Lol. I don laugh tire.

9 Likes

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Slawormir: 9:57am On Jun 10, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Onyi22:
Imagine what this baby girl is saying
Now you see what i keep on telling my real niggarrrz
We real niggarrrs should stop doing love and romance with all these girls because they are not loyal
Real niggarrrz see girls as swimming pool
They don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
They don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before they started swimming
They don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after they are done swimming their own
And they don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with them as they are swimming
They just swim their own sharpely and move on.
As a real niggarrr just swim your own and discharge them
To make it more easier. Just try and get a whip (a car) and you will be swimming and banging them like mad. Even if it is a low budget asss whip. Just get it.
Am talking from experience. if you know the number of pussy this my low budget asss Voltron gives me every day in the hood. It gives me too many pussy

97 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by ForeThinker: 9:57am On Jun 10, 2020
Fiction gives us empathy: it puts us inside the minds of other people, gives us the gifts of seeing the world through their eyes. Fiction is a lie that tells us true things, over and over.

2 Likes

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by lekki1444: 9:57am On Jun 10, 2020
stupid nigga driving a house on wheels
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by daddytime(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2020
He certainly earned the right to show off whatever he earned through his blood and sweat.

Unlike the lazy asswipes who chose to seat their lazy arses down, watch while other people prepare the land for planting only to move in when the harvest is ripe to go reap where they never toiled, and would proudly come online to start showing off, calling God' a name in vain, calling anyone who isn't interested in their cursed way of lives as being jealous or broke, trying to console themselves or justify their useless way of life by saying "every Nigerian is involved in yahoo or fraud in one way or the other", and no longer their broken record flimsy excuses of trying to scam the whites because of slave trade as if, if a client would respond to their phishing email they'd first ask if he was black or white?

Lazy morafuckas.

Keep on being lazy, using the politicians and everyone else as an excuse to be useless to your own self and your generation.

Whatever you earn from illegal ways will be lost illegally too and you'd be thrown back to where you left off in a bid to cut corners.

Life is like NYSC. If you think you are too smart and want to jump the gun by avoiding serving, someday, some time, you'd get found out and sent back to go do your time.

The Politicians most of you have found as a convenient excuse for your thieving lazy lifestyles do have their punishments for their evils as well but you all always think it's rosy with them.

If you think yesterday and today's analog political thieves are evil, wait until these present crop of 21st century internet savvy cyber-criminals take over the reins of the country. Na dat time you go know say these old thieves even get small conscience.

Live right, and earn right, so, when you flaunt like this, you'd encourage people to want to work smart, hard, and earn right too.

Let's all stop glorifying criminals, thieves, and laziness.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by excomarow(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2020
This Boys and Luxury

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 10, 2020
#WHITE LIVES MATTERS too, make dem no go kill person client !!!

Copied

3 Likes

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by luminouz(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:

Lmaoooooo... U this geh will not kill me.. grin grin

Seems you like the bashing NL guys give you when you post such stuffs!!
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2020
I think its high time I explained the word "VANITY" to nairalanders so they will understand better.

To start with, wealth is good. Good wealth is from God. Wealth explains and brings out God's blessings upon our life. So never think when we say vanity, we mean wealth is bad. Poverty also is not a sign of being cursed. It is not a sign of not getting God'd blessings. Major prophets in the bible were all poor. They were highly blessed despite the fact that they were poor. Majority of all saints lived a poor life just to please others.

So what do we mean when we say vanity?

Have you ever paused to think of how you admired those in secondary school while you were in primary school?
When you now became a secondary school student did you feel the same? Same way you felt for university students right? Even NYSC people.
Same way you admire car owners because you don't have it. When you now have it its not same feeling. It looks nothing.

So what do you partake in just to get rich? Fraud? Stealing? Yahoo? Rituals? Looting? Stealing people tithe? or your good efforts?

If you do evil to get rich, you are on your way to VANITY issue. This is because when you build ten houses, you live only in one.
You have ten beds, you lie in one. You have twenty cars, you only drive one. In fact, you will discover that you will still worry to get more.
You start thinking of being richer than Dangote. You will continue in an infinity wants till you die. Problem is that after you death comes judgement.
A judgement that if it goes a wrong way, you would wish you never tasted money.

So why do evil just to get rich This is what VANITY is all about. Hope u understand?

39 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Poses With His Daughter (Photo) / Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.