Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Little Boy Shares Bathroom Photos With His ‘Beyonce’ After Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Little Boy Shares Bathroom Photos With His ‘Beyonce’ After Having Sex (2967 Views)

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / My Girlfriend Bathroom PHOTOS I Am Exposing It / I Have Outlived My Penis - Charly Boy Shares A Poem By Willie Nelson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Boy Shares Bathroom Photos With His ‘Beyonce’ After Having Sex by InsideOut247: 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2017

What is this world turning to? This very, very little boy who goes by the name Kwazi Mnqobi Mdletshe shared after sex bathroom photos with his girlfriend whom he refers to as ‘Beyonce‘. He captioned it, ‘Me and my Beyonce after having sex’.

His location shows its from a hotel in South Africa and even though he has since deleted the post and changed his name of facebook, this still looks wrong in every way.

Mynd44,Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Shares Bathroom Photos With His ‘Beyonce’ After Having Sex by seognr: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
why he share his photo it is very odd
Re: Little Boy Shares Bathroom Photos With His ‘Beyonce’ After Having Sex by temmytopsy1(f): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
undecidedSA again
Re: Little Boy Shares Bathroom Photos With His ‘Beyonce’ After Having Sex by hotwax: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lord, I kante take this
Re: Little Boy Shares Bathroom Photos With His ‘Beyonce’ After Having Sex by bitchcrafts: 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
Some of us did worse when we were his age... if not for social media, would you n I know whatsup in our backyard less faraway SA? ...nothing new jare

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Shares Bathroom Photos With His ‘Beyonce’ After Having Sex by aszunky: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
EITHER ZIMBABWE OR KENYA angry
Re: Little Boy Shares Bathroom Photos With His ‘Beyonce’ After Having Sex by BlackDBagba: 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
He looks like Davido grin
Re: Little Boy Shares Bathroom Photos With His ‘Beyonce’ After Having Sex by ucnwafor(m): 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
boy oh boy....chop your kpekus mehn!
Re: Little Boy Shares Bathroom Photos With His ‘Beyonce’ After Having Sex by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
Oh jesus!!!! This is so wrong!! Pls just blow the trumpet already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Boy Shares Bathroom Photos With His ‘Beyonce’ After Having Sex by Lalas247(f): 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
What country is it again undecided
Sa, Kenyan it can only be one of them grin

Thee boy balls ain't even dropped yet sad what a shame
Re: Little Boy Shares Bathroom Photos With His ‘Beyonce’ After Having Sex by Lalas247(f): 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
BlackDBagba:
He looks like Davido grin
U are bad for this grin
Re: Little Boy Shares Bathroom Photos With His ‘Beyonce’ After Having Sex by Donaldduke2019(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lalas247:
U are bad for this grin
nezzar cool
Lalas247:
U are bad for this grin
nezzar

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Shares Bathroom Photos With His ‘Beyonce’ After Having Sex by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
I hope the beyonce did cum grin grin
Re: Little Boy Shares Bathroom Photos With His ‘Beyonce’ After Having Sex by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
Indiscipline children from irresponsible parent
Re: Little Boy Shares Bathroom Photos With His ‘Beyonce’ After Having Sex by Dmelkowking50(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
see kids o.... them never even chop wella?
Re: Little Boy Shares Bathroom Photos With His ‘Beyonce’ After Having Sex by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Not a single f*ck given
Re: Little Boy Shares Bathroom Photos With His ‘Beyonce’ After Having Sex by Yeligray(m): 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
mhizesther:
Oh jesus!!!! This is so wrong!! Pls just blow the trumpet already
if he comes will you make heaven?

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Shares Bathroom Photos With His ‘Beyonce’ After Having Sex by rawpadgin(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
these once wen nor fit wash private parts well

I give up
Re: Little Boy Shares Bathroom Photos With His ‘Beyonce’ After Having Sex by Gladiator1: 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Over 50 On Going Interesting Romance Stories You Will Like To Read / Doggy Style Is The Most Dangerous Sex Position — Study / Kylie Jenner Smolders In See-through Gown (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.