Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,423 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos (42854 Views)

Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT / Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos / Dog Joins Women To Beat & Strip Young Lady In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by ZorGBUooeh: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
eezeribe:
It serves him right...
Woman wrapper spotted cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by faithugo64(f): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
grin
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by free2ryhme: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
This is really funny. A video footage which is trending online shows the moment a man attacked a defenseless lady after an argument in public and received justice immediately. In the footage, the man (in red shirt) kicked the woman to the ground in the presence of passersby after a quarrel.

The man was immediately attacked by another guy who hit him with a weapon on his head as he fell on the ground and became apparently unconscious.

Passersby took their heels on seeing what had happened.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/man-knocked-unconscious-passerby-attacking-lady-public-photos.html

He got what he deserve but does not absorb the other male attacker and the female victim of any crime
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by longerthroat(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
paiz:
Real men don't beat a lady in public
you take her inside

even for inside. e no follow

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by YelloweWest: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
paiz:
you take her inside
Cowardice

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by thesuave10(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
MEN should stop beating women na. Enough of all these violence. Real men don't beat women

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by MissChievous199(f): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
Chei

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by mizzytan(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lmao. Nairalanders have gotten a new meme in the second pics .
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Icon79(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
Wow! That's all I gotta say - wow!

O pari

paiz:
you take her inside
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by simbol(f): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
This is serious
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
Egein:

What if a woman tries to violently stab you to the death, would you expect your brother, husband or son to stand there and simly stare?
that's a different case .. you just pointed a different scenario here
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Kay512: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
L3G3ND:

actually a real ma doesn't beat a lady at all no matter the level of provocation

Nigger is talking about the ”other room."

The ”under-the-blanket” kind of beating.
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by jrusky(m): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
Oh so he was knocked down by fellow men but was mike Tyson when beaten woman?

He got what he deserve let freezing water be pour on his head he will wake from his sudden sleep foolish guy.

I just dislike men who beat up a woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Daboomb: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
paiz:
you take her inside

Shut-Up there! Is she your wife that you have to take her inside?

Wussies like you are so silly, you want to impress women, you dont ask questions in a fracas before jumping into lay-matters, expecting maybe a Phuck in future.
Look at the first picture and you will see that the lady was COMBATIVE and CONFRONTING the Man.

If you challnege somebody to a fight and you get whooped, nothing spoil, Lady or not.

I hope the guy knocked to the ground dies, that way, the "Mr. Macho" will spend the rest of his macho life in Prison, if not the hang-man.

Wussies everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by userplainly(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
gabinogem:
... Take her inside & do the beating indoors undecided
uncle the beating is not done by hands or whit or belt....its done by using tongue delicate fingers n the final blow by "BROTHER JOHN THOMAS"......trust me after u use "Vegas100" she wee humble n make u tea
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by SojiCash(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
paiz:
you take her inside

Hahahhaha badth Guy
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by smoothryda: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Are you a content producer, or you want to put your content on TV and share advert revenue with the channel? Well we are looking for already made content. We are looking at Drama series, comedy shows, sitcoms, talk shows, reality, shows, Home videos, skit, musical videos, any kind of good audio songs, documentary, events, weddings. Please the content has to be fresh and hot not something that has been shown on other Tv.
Contact us on- delmidedee@gmail.com
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
Kay512:

Nigger is talking about the ”other room."

The ”under-the-blanket” kind of beating.
niqqa didn't put it that way .. he posted ÿou don't beat a lady on PUBLIC you take her inside"
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Tecno66: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
How did they film it? Were they expecting the attack? Well, maybe it took a long argument before the attack and so the camera started rolling.
PrettyCrystal:
This is really funny. A video footage which is trending online shows the moment a man attacked a defenseless lady after an argument in public and received justice immediately. In the footage, the man (in red shirt) kicked the woman to the ground in the presence of passersby after a quarrel.

The man was immediately attacked by another guy who hit him with a weapon on his head as he fell on the ground and became apparently unconscious.

Passersby took their heels on seeing what had happened.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/man-knocked-unconscious-passerby-attacking-lady-public-photos.html
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by nNEOo(m): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
emekaeneh:
This is what is called karma

this is no ordinary karma , this is called "instant karma "
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Daboomb: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:
MEN should stop beating women na. Enough of all these violence. Real men don't beat women

EQUALITY of Gender (as sought by Women) says: Man and Woman are EQUAL, right?

What a Man can do, A Woman can also do, right?

When a Woman slaps you, why then do goats like you think it is wrong for the Man to slap back?
Are you trying to say a Woman is Weaker to a Man?
Since a Weaker thing cannot be EQUAL to a Stronger one.

You cant eat your cake and still want to have it.

When some Women beat up a Man, she-males like you are all over the places laughing and poking fun at the man!

Or is it that you are just so inadequate inside, you think you have to hate a man like yourself, so women can give you some approval?
SMH

It is this stewpid "Real men dont beat Women" that is enbolding Women to perpetuate Violence on men and they know they will get away with it because some She-men will jump to their support.
angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Myself2(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
izzou:
grin

I am here to witness how nairalanders will prove that the guy is guilty and deserves death

P.S Dont quote me abeg. I wasnt there and do not know what happened. I dont support any form of violence. But since the day i saw my friend's wife abuse him verbally, i................

Let me just end it here. grin

I understand you my guy.Sometimes society judges the guys rather unfairly and hastily forgetting that just as every coin has two sides,there is always a second side to every story
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Egein(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
L3G3ND:

that's a different case .. you just pointed a different scenario here

...your words were "no matter the level of provocation", but you now choose to make it conditional, because it protects you? C'mon!

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by ocshap: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
paiz:
Real men don't beat a lady in public you take her inside
you don't beat them at all,so many ways to punish them.
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Myself2(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
free2ryhme:

He got what he deserve but does not absorb the other male attacker and the female victim of any crime

Absolve

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Daboomb: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Myself2:

I understand you my guy.Sometimes society judges the guys rather unfairly and hastily forgetting that just as every coin has two sides,there is always a second side to every story

It is not even "society", it is brainless men who dont even take the time to ask: What really transpired .....but just jump on the back of women, because they are women!

Women are humans, just like Men and have the same evil tendencies like all humans, why should anyone in their right mind think they are above wrong?
What is wrong with Men, especially Men of these days? angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Daboomb: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Egein:

...your words were "no matter the level of provocation", but you now choose to make it conditional, because it protects you? C'mon!

Just let it go, he is receiving "small sense" as the arguement progresses.

Most Men are like that, they are controlled by blood first rushing from their brain to their D!ck, on hearing about women matters..... then the blood slowly returns back to their brain and they start using it
. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by free2ryhme: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Myself2:

Absolve

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
Egein:

no matter the level of provocation are the words i used . back to ya question .. if a lady is about to stab me to death in the presence of the male members of my family it is wiser to disarm her of whatever weapon shes using .. slapping her around can be an option to them but no matter what i am strongly against battering a woman even with the knowledge that some fellow women are daredevils .. so a struggle to disarm her even if it takes knocking her out cold is granted but using her as a punching bag, kicking, headbutt, dragging her all over the floor, slapping her all about is a big No

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by thesuave10(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
Daboomb:

EQUALITY of Gender (as sought by Women) says: Man and Woman are EQUAL, right?

What a Man can do, A Woman can also do, right?

When a Woman slaps you, why then do goats like you think it is wrong for the Man to slap back?
Are you trying to say a Woman is Weaker to a Man?
Since a Weaker thing cannot be EQUAL to a Stronger one.

You cant eat your cake and still want to have it.

When some Women beat up a Man, she-males like you are all over the places laughing and poking fun at the man!

Or is it that you are just so inadequate inside, you think you have to hate a man like yourself, so women can give you some approval?
SMH

It is this stewpid "Real men dont beat Women" that is enbolding Women to perpetuate Violence on men and they know they will get away with it because some She-men will jump to their support.
angry angry angry

OK undecided
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
Its funny how men lie to themselves when they justify beating women for saying mean words to them. Why don't they fight their fellow random agbero that says rude things to them everyday? Why not slap that conductor that spoke to you carelessly inside the bus this morning? They can never beat their fellow man when he talks anyhow, only women.
Of course its always about having the upper hand. Many men feel entitled to the respect of even random women on the street who they have never met before. Afterall they are male and so all the females must be respectful and humble to them, that's what they were raised to believe so when they don't get this humility and respectful speech from women they get hurt, their egos start suffering and they can't handle it and they react in a way to restore physical dominance over the woman; by hitting her.
Fucking_ cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
Stupid john.

You think a hooker's just gonna walk around unprotected?

That ain't no passerby

The pi.mp blindsided the douche, 's what happened.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo / Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday / Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.