Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos (42866 Views)

Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT / Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos / Dog Joins Women To Beat & Strip Young Lady In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
luminouz:

How u dey ooo madam tongue

Balm cheesy
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by pocohantas(f): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
luminouz:

Hmmmm.....I would still love to meet u one day....if ur real though....

Okay naaa! Let's keep on living for now, we never know what tomorrow holds.

...and what's all this never beat a woman, never go about beating anyone. Except in self-defence of course. Must people fight??!
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by whizcartel(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
paiz:
Real men don't beat a lady in public
you take her inside

Modified

All of you that is mentioning me...

I mean a real man don't beat a lady in public he should take her inside and fucck the hell out of her
Believe me after the fucck she will appologies

Ote
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by kikies(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
L3G3ND:

actually a real ma doesn't beat a lady at all no matter the level of provocation

OK, but she's allowed to provoke me abi
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by MEILYN(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
L3G3ND:

actually a real ma doesn't beat a lady at all no matter the level of provocation
You just described a pussy. A real man gives equality to women who want it.
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by moshino(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
paiz:
you take her inside

Modified

I mean a real man don't beat a lady in public he should take her inside and fucck the hell out of her

Is that how your father handles your mother, and your sister's men handle your sisters?

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Respect55(m): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
paiz:
you take her inside

Modified

"... she will apologies "indeed. Lol

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by okenwaa(m): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
You beat woman,
Beta fight burst..
You form fainting.

grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
kikies:

OK, but she's allowed to provoke me abi
i think that's why most ladies override on the guy's patience so they can hold him on the grounds of violence and abuse
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by paiz: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
moshino:

Is that how your father handles your mother, and your sister's men handle your sisters?
Thats hw u shld handle ur biitches(wife)

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by paiz: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
whizcartel:
Ote
marafaka

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Emmahunk(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
paiz:
you take her inside

Modified

It's not all about f..k. Real men treat their ladies like queens that there is no room for quarrelling in public

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by kikies(m): 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
L3G3ND:

i think that's why most ladies override on the guy's patience so they can hold him on the grounds of violence and abuse

Which u'd agree with me is not right.
As much as I know, only a few men wld raise their hands against a woman without being provoked

Most of the time women are the cause of the beating. A man wld have been patient for a long time, but the woman keeps taunting him.... That shld b addressed too. because u get sharp mouth doesn't mean u shldnt channel it for good use

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
kikies:

Which u'd agree with me is not right.
As much as I know, only a few men wld raise their hands against a woman without being provoked

Most of the time women are the cause of the beating. A man wld have been patient for a long time, but the woman keeps taunting him.... That shld b addressed too. because u get sharp mouth doesn't mean u shldnt channel it for good use
true tho but it's easier to use the door than to hang around while she's busy being a pain anyways kudos to the men out there with crazy wives/galfrnds and still haven't laid a finger on them for once kiss kiss kiss
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by kikies(m): 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
L3G3ND:

true tho but it's easier to use the door than to hang around while she's busy being a pain anyways kudos to the men out there with crazy wives/galfrnds and still haven't laid a finger on them for once kiss kiss kiss

Use the door....... Why can't she shut her mouth so that we can live in peace.

Kudos to the ladies who knows when to talk n when to b quiet, dier marriage would last longer
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
kikies:

Use the door....... Why can't she shut her mouth so that we can live in peace.

Kudos to the ladies who knows when to talk n when to b quiet, dier marriage would last longer
;o;z yea kudos to dem ladies
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by luminouz(m): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Okay naaa! Let's keep on living for now, we never know what tomorrow holds.

...and what's all this never beat a woman, never go about beating anyone. Except in self-defence of course. Must people fight??!
Lol...looking forward to DAT tongue
Must people fight? I think its a basic animal instinct.. D need to impose ur will or dominance over another being......although d recession is a major cause too. 2 many short tempers grin
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Johnpaul09(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
L3G3ND:

And a real woman doesn't insult a man at all no matter the level of provocation and the man's irresponsibility.
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Johnpaul09(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
careytommy7:
Serves him right
What if the lady insulted his mother?

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by msylva2147(m): 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
where is the video footage?
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
Johnpaul09:
What if the lady insulted his mother?

He can equally insult all the females in her lineage
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Azam101: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
I dont care a woman must be beat if not she can neva respect u she can even plan to kill u see dat small boy dat his gf kill notin deAdly pass women
So how many times did your dad slapped your mum just asking?

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by jaksmillioniar: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
Azam101:
So how many times did your dad slapped your mum just asking?
dont let me get mad at u

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Michael2017: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
paiz:
you take her inside

Modified

Believe me after the fucck she will apologies

I swear, ur mumu don get PhD.
Real perverted fellow u are

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by jaksmillioniar: 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
Jaky, I am having headache biko grin
is d truth dear
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Nif3(m): 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=EliteBiz post=60947460]
And beat her in the other room cool
Serious beating! Then you ask her dis question"who is ur daddy" tongue[/quote)
Lolss...ode somebody
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by whizcartel(m): 2:52am On Sep 30, 2017
paiz:
marafaka
Dirty igbo smoker.

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by bandad: 4:59am On Sep 30, 2017
Served him right. Why didn't you fight a man like you if you think you are strong. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by sisisioge: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2017
Groovy! Monkey United!

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Shhhh01(f): 8:12am On Sep 30, 2017
paiz:
Its all abt the co-ordination
Co ordination for outside but STDs for inside. Hmmmm .
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by SenatorAiyzik: 10:38am On Sep 30, 2017
Daboomb:

Are you so retarded that you dont see Men, Boys even grey- hairs slugging it out because one said one bad thing to another?

Do you have to justify your mental deficiency by claiming such does not happen every minute and every day, world wide?

So, you have never seen a conductor with torn clothes because he said something to a male passenger?
You have not seen Male friends fighting, over one comment or another?

You certainly live inside a cocoon or you are just being mischievious.
If any Person (Man or Woman) raises their hands against another man or woman, they deserve whatever comes out of it.

What we are saying is that "Women cannot pick and chose when to play "WEAK gender" and when to play "EQUAL gender".

You are either "weak" and therefore not equal to a Man (with the accompanying slacks being cut for you)
Or you are "equal" and therefore entitled to be on the same Pedestal with any man (with the accompanying responsibility ofcourse).

Women beat up other Women, just like Men beat up other Men.
When you cross the line, just be sure you are able to defend yourself without inpunging your Gender into it.
Simple.

5 bottles of heineken for you brother

2 Likes

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by SenatorAiyzik: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2017
L3G3ND:

Actually only a real he-goat will say what u just said. Ewu nmeeee! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife / Suspect Dies In Abakaliki Police DPO's Office (pic) / Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.