Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) (2617 Views)

Look! 10 Unusual Places She Wants To Be Touched / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
hmmm... My fears increases every day as life casts its evil spell on me. I pray I don't give up the ghost due to the following reasons that make my heart palpitate:

- i see my former classmates who graduated in an 'advantaged position', wasting away at a newspaper kiosk discussing sports and politics just right there at the street (being a nuisance in the process). What then is my fate? Knowing I might be worse off (a spill over student). I'm so scared

- i have never had the real feeling of how a relationship is due to finance. The only one I had a long time ago didn't end well. She wasn't happy that I was a 15 seconds man. Not my fault though, the sweetness was too much. Ordinary missionary style i still failed not to talk of cow girl style, when she claps her booty on my pendulum (i wont last) sad. What if in future, i invest on a woman but she ends up cheating on me coz of this. I'm so scared
Re: I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
- my mother means everything to me (us). She struggled to pay the past rent, feeds us (no matter how small) and pays other bills. She has been playing the role of both father and mother. Now, she's having mental issues due to the problems weighing her down. I wonder how i will survive if i lose her. The few people who know me only take joy in laughing to my plight.I'm so scared

- a neighbour died yesterday all of a sudden. He was dejected by his wife. No one knew he had been keeping a lingering sickness to himself. After 2 weeks of not coming out, we broke in and noticed his body lifeless. I'm currently towing that part. Isolating myself, keeping my worries and abstruse illness to myself. I wonder how much time i have left. I'm just 25. The man tried. Died at 43. I'm so scared.
Re: I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by mofeoluwadassah: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
you just have to live above your fears
Re: I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by benzene00: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
wow ... about being a spill over student that doesn't stop you in anyway even before graduation try to learn a skill something you know you can glide through .. slow yet steady they say wins the race
Re: I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
sad sad
Re: I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by onward4life(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
frustratedrat:
hmmm... My fears increases every day as life casts its evil spell on me. I pray I don't give up the ghost due to the following reasons that make my heart palpitate:

- i see my former classmates who graduated in an advantaged position, wasting away at a newspaper kiosk discussing sports and politics just right there at the street (being a nuisance in the process). What then is my fate? Knowing I'm might be worse off (a spill over student). I'm so scared

- i have never had the real feeling of how a relationship is due to finance. The only one I had a long time ago didn't end well. She wasn't happy that I was a 15 seconds man. Not my fault though, the sweetness was too much. Ordinary missionary style i still failed not to talk of cow girl style, when she claps her booty on my pendulum (i wont last) sad. What if in future, i invest on a woman but she ends up cheating on me coz of this. I'm so scared

Fear! Is in the Eyes of the Beholder!

Re: I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
look at your nick, look at the tone you use.
my dear, try to read books that will build your self esteem.
Re: I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by Fadedjeans: 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
I started writing a journal about my life, I hope to publish it someday. I figured if I could channel my energy into writing, it'd take my mind off my fears and insecurities. Your life seems interesting enough, trust me, even with all the negativity. And you write well, you're witty. You'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
you just have to live above your fears
hmm.. I'll keep trying. Music helps relieve me a little
Re: I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by Lalas247(f): 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
Game on Sunday don't forget
Re: I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lalas247:
Game on Sunday don't forget
indifferent for now sad
Re: I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by Lalas247(f): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
frustratedrat:
indifferent for now sad
I will do the ticket on Saturday make sure u online ..
Re: I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
Fadedjeans:
I started writing a journal about my life, I hope to publish it someday. I figured if I could channel my energy into writing, it'd take my mind off my fears and insecurities. Your life seems interesting enough, trust me, even with all the negativity. And you write well, you're witty. You'll be fine.
hmmm... but who patronises story writers these days?
Re: I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by Jacktheripper: 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
This one no get life o grin if everybody start listing their fears and worries Nairaland go collapse. What is my concern sef make I go warm my yesterday morning rice chop joor cool
Re: I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
L3G3ND:
wow ... about being a spill over student that doesn't stop you in anyway even before graduation try to learn a skill something you know you can glide through .. slow yet steady they say wins the race
kk. I'm trying but opportunities limited over here
Re: I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
frustratedrat:
kk. I'm trying but opportunities limited over here
the opportunites are limited doesn't mean there is no opportunity ... maximize the little opportunity there and keep at it
Re: I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
onward4life:

Fear! Is in the Eyes of the Beholder!
yea. It's a feeling so deep
Re: I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
HannahHitler:
look at your nick, look at the tone you use.

my dear, try to read books that will build your self esteem.

not my fault dear. This epoch has bleeped up my orientation.
Re: I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by johnkey: 3:13am On Sep 30, 2017
Lalas247:

I will do the ticket on Saturday make sure u online ..
sport bet ticket? show me the way too
Re: I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by morbeta(m): 5:13am On Sep 30, 2017
FEAR has two meanings.

1) Forget Everything And Run
2) Face Everything And Rise.

The choice is yours.
Re: I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 30, 2017
Jacktheripper:
This one no get life o grin if everybody start listing their fears and worries Nairaland go collapse. What is my concern sef make I go warm my yesterday morning rice chop joor cool
mr rice warmer, I hear you smiley
Re: I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by jashar(f): 11:36am On Sep 30, 2017
I'm not joking.

You need therapy.
Re: I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 30, 2017
jashar:
I'm not joking.

You need therapy.
hmm... You're not far from the truth. It's not easy to take when one moves from 'grace to grass'. It could be tormenting
Re: I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by Fadedjeans: 11:45am On Sep 30, 2017
frustratedrat:
hmmm... but who patronises story writers these days?

You see, these are things you can research on. There's actually a competition going on right now(common wealth writers). You have to write a fictional story of about 5000 words maximum. You can enter it, entry closes 1st of November. Your life might make a good story. Write about it but try to be as distinct as possible. Use different times, locations etc even if you're writing about yourself.
Re: I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
Fadedjeans:

You see, these are things you can research on. There's actually a competition going on right now(common wealth writers). You have to write a fictional story of about 5000 words maximum. You can enter it, entry closes 1st of November. Your life might make a good story. Write about it but try to be as distinct as possible. Use different times, locations etc even if you're writing about yourself.
oh.. Thanks. What's their site. Never tried writing though. Ordinary short fiction for nairaland I nor fit partake
Re: I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by Fadedjeans: 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
frustratedrat:
oh.. Thanks. What's their site. Never tried writing though. Ordinary short fiction for nairaland I nor fit partake

Just google Commonwealth writers. You need to try first, that's the only way you can find out.
Re: I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 06, 2017
morbeta:
FEAR has two meanings.
1) Forget Everything And Run 2) Face Everything And Rise.
The choice is yours.
hmmm... Strong messege embedded there. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities / See What Someone Posted On Facebook About Guys / Who Is A ‘runs Girl’, How Do You Identify Them? "Diary Of A Runs Girl"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.