Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

14-year-old SS2 Student Commits Suicide, Because He Failed And Had To Repeat - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-year-old SS2 Student Commits Suicide, Because He Failed And Had To Repeat (32965 Views)

Osun Police Parade: 17-year-old SS2 Student Of Ataoja Beaten Blue And Black For / Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage / SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-year-old SS2 Student Commits Suicide, Because He Failed And Had To Repeat by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 30, 2017
i repeated once in my secondary skul then, But I moved on after a session shame nd nw will are in same level in UNi even more than those that pass me with 2 classes then.... live na one, with just one life there are plenty of hope.
Re: 14-year-old SS2 Student Commits Suicide, Because He Failed And Had To Repeat by texazzpete(m): 7:14am On Sep 30, 2017
greatnaija01:
in the pix above it looks like they were happy that he is gone

You’re not very bright, eh?
Re: 14-year-old SS2 Student Commits Suicide, Because He Failed And Had To Repeat by ikukuhero: 7:24am On Sep 30, 2017
[quote author=Ogashub post=60957507]This one can not survive university lecturers frustration oooo....find rest in God
Re: 14-year-old SS2 Student Commits Suicide, Because He Failed And Had To Repeat by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 30, 2017
pcguru1:
African parents have trained their children to be afraid of failure when you fail you are the outcast of the family, they say negatives stuff about you till you start to see yourself as one.
It's called shame culture, same with the Chinese where it's honorary to kill oneself after failing. Quite sad
Re: 14-year-old SS2 Student Commits Suicide, Because He Failed And Had To Repeat by Topmaike007(m): 7:42am On Sep 30, 2017
Na Wa Oo,dia Z Something Behind It Jaare
Re: 14-year-old SS2 Student Commits Suicide, Because He Failed And Had To Repeat by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 30, 2017
Well I was kinda a late starter when I was 14 I was in JSS 2/3 but it didn't stop me from moving.

It's a pity, If only he was counselled properly.
Re: 14-year-old SS2 Student Commits Suicide, Because He Failed And Had To Repeat by Naijjablog(m): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2017
R.I.P
Re: 14-year-old SS2 Student Commits Suicide, Because He Failed And Had To Repeat by diehard1: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2017
Why is snipper easily accesible in Nigeria. angry angry
Re: 14-year-old SS2 Student Commits Suicide, Because He Failed And Had To Repeat by joepapilo(m): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2017
purem:
RIP little one.

Guys did u know dat Nigeria will

Be 57 year old by Sunday

Plz like my comment if u don't know.

and 110 dumb fellows liked the post. Is it that y'all don't have a calendar or "don't know" like he said.

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old SS2 Student Commits Suicide, Because He Failed And Had To Repeat by jice(m): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
I think, while maintaining a high expectations from our children and wards, we should also avoid putting them into unnecessary pressures. Its quite painful
Re: 14-year-old SS2 Student Commits Suicide, Because He Failed And Had To Repeat by Antoeni(m): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
Confirmed ,it happened very close to my house
Re: 14-year-old SS2 Student Commits Suicide, Because He Failed And Had To Repeat by purem(m): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
joepapilo:
and 110 dumb fellows liked the post. Is it that y'all don't have a calendar or "don't know" like he said.

U're actually the dumbest here 4 u to think dat dey don't know...

They like my comment coz it stand has a "reminder"
Re: 14-year-old SS2 Student Commits Suicide, Because He Failed And Had To Repeat by joepapilo(m): 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
purem:

U're actually the dumbest here 4 u to think dat dey don't know...

They like my comment coz it stand has a "reminder"
ok na you are now alarm clock or alarm cock ?
Gentle reminder or time prefect. ?? Kwantinue ur good work o I just pray it counts
Re: 14-year-old SS2 Student Commits Suicide, Because He Failed And Had To Repeat by purem(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
joepapilo:
ok na you are now alarm clock or alarm cock ?
Gentle reminder or time prefect. ?? Kwantinue ur good work o I just pray it counts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

29-Year-Old Man Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Osun (Photo) / How 13-Year-Old Lagos Girl Was Gang-Raped By 7 Men / Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.