Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

They Are Thick, Meaty, Cute And Hot To Handle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Are Thick, Meaty, Cute And Hot To Handle (1422 Views)

The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) / Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are Thick, Meaty, Cute And Hot To Handle by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2017

Re: They Are Thick, Meaty, Cute And Hot To Handle by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 30, 2017
undecided Bumbum be looking like 10wraps of akpu
Re: They Are Thick, Meaty, Cute And Hot To Handle by engrMikemd(m): 6:12am On Sep 30, 2017
Ebayray:
undecided Bumbum be looking like 10wraps of akpu
10 in 1
Re: They Are Thick, Meaty, Cute And Hot To Handle by Virus777: 6:55am On Sep 30, 2017
I'm wondering the kinda dick that will be able to _fuck this lady. Even a guy with a 12 inches dick cannot access the pussy of this lady.

To be able to reach deep down into her punnany, you need at least 18 inches dick.

(1) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos Of My EX Girlfriend - Come & See The Girl I Dumped / Photos: Facebook User Claims This 11year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nige / December Is Here Babes Have Suddenly Become Nice And Caring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.