Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,015 members, 7,863,678 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Our Old Politicians Should Emulate Achigidi Of Ancient Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Old Politicians Should Emulate Achigidi Of Ancient Days (507 Views)

Okorocha: I Have Retired Old Politicians In Imo So Young People Can Take Over / Other Nigerians Should Emulate South-West Political Maturity - President Buhari / Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Old Politicians Should Emulate Achigidi Of Ancient Days by OtemSapien: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
People who are up to 70 years shouldn't be selfish as to taking up political roles in this country anymore. They have no energy to bear the weight of this huge nation. How I wish they could give the youths chance to get to those positions of leadership as Achigidi did in ancient history.

Doctufos:
1. Achigidi, the brother of Ichimiri was to be made king after the death of his father. And he said, I am already seventy-four and I have passed my prime. For if I had been king at the age of forty, then I would have served the land best.
2. Now take Itopa my grandson and make him king instead of me. For he is only forty years and he is a youth. For it is good when a youth is made the head of a kingdom or a nation.
3. And Itopa acceded the throne. And he had strength to do many tasks. And he mended the Wells which were dug. And he made rollers to roll up the fetchers.
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Our Old Politicians Should Emulate Achigidi Of Ancient Days by OtemAtum: 3:51am On Jun 06, 2019
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Did He Pass Away Or Was He Killed By Fg? / 2019: APC Says Defectors Will No Longer Contest Until After 1 Year / Aisha Buhari Welcomes Husband Back From Visit To Troops In Borno State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.