Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North (1784 Views)

Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / We’ve Been Particularly Inspired By Our Youths, Theresa May Tells Commonwealth L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by activistjohnny(m): 12:37am On Sep 30, 2017
Dear Senate President, the drug menace is not just restricted to the Northern part of the country alone, but the entire Nation.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/i-am-particularly-worried-about-drug.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by activistjohnny(m): 12:38am On Sep 30, 2017
i don't know there are high rate of hard drugs menace in the northern region.no region is safe again.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by activistjohnny(m): 12:39am On Sep 30, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by Chanchit: 12:46am On Sep 30, 2017
And na them claim to know Allah pass. Bunch of hypocrites. Na there gay/led/pedos
still full pass.
Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by Presidiotbuhari: 12:52am On Sep 30, 2017
Northern Muslims & drug be like afonja and skull mining........

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by BabaRamota1980: 12:54am On Sep 30, 2017
activistjohnny:
Dear Senate President, the drug menace is not just restricted to the Northern part of the country alone, but the entire Nation.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/i-am-particularly-worried-about-drug.html

Saraki na thief.

Listen to what the jaguda said...

It is time we recognize this menace and address it sensibly.

1 Like

Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by BabaRamota1980: 12:57am On Sep 30, 2017
He want vote money for drug eradication and rehabilitation in North.

Maybe 5billion.

10yrs from now they krep voting money year after year to same problem with no end to it. The addicts never get rehabilitated but Saraki bank account has swollen from the drug vote.

Ole!

1 Like

Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 30, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
must you put religion to all affairs?
Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 30, 2017
The ipob yoots don teach them gringrin
Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 2:30am On Sep 30, 2017
Of all the problems we are facing in this country,na aboki wey dey take tramadol dey hive am worries .. o ga o

Presidiotbuhari:

I wonder how people like you even sleep at night,so much hate in you I doubt if you even love your momma cry

2 Likes

Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by Vutseck(m): 2:32am On Sep 30, 2017
human lives abhors vacuum

On a serious note...

since they are prohibited from taking alcohol due to religion

they have to device means in order to get intoxicated

same reason they smoke cigarette like chimney

2 Likes

Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by Vutseck(m): 2:36am On Sep 30, 2017
abdelrahman:

also teach them how to kill for Allah

2 Likes

Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by Presidiotbuhari: 2:40am On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
Of all the problems we are facing in this country,na aboki wey dey take tramadol dey hive am worries .. o ga o

I wonder how people like you even sleep at night,so much hate in you I doubt if you even love your momma cry

Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by nawtyme: 5:04am On Sep 30, 2017
abdelrahman:
Ipob youths also taught them how to cut off people's neck for Mohammed.
And how to marry 6 year old girls.
And how to be suicide bombers.
My friend, your brain is full of relaxer.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 30, 2017
nawtyme:

Ipob youths also taught them how to cut off people's neck for Mohammed.
And how to marry 6 year old girls.
And how to be suicide bombers.
My friend, your brain is full of relaxer.
yes how to be drug pusher and slut.
Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by raker300: 5:34am On Sep 30, 2017
I have stayed in the north and I can say that place is a giant freak show.

They have sex with animals

They smoke gum

They smoke shit from soakaway

They drink moonshine (locally made alcohol Wch is mostly ethanol)

They drink formalin (chemical used in preserving dead bodies..a drop make them super high)

The rape 9 year old girls..

They take drugs e.g.; tramadol, codine etc like pure water

They are allowed to murder whoever for free in the name of Mohammad..

Yet these guys will see me drink a bottle of beer and call me names?

Hypocrites

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by nawtyme: 5:50am On Sep 30, 2017
abdelrahman:
yes how to be drug pusher and slut.
Kikikikikiki, drug pushing Hahahahaha. Drugs are sold to dumb skulls and who need to get high in order subdue their conscience into telling them its ok to marry 6 year olds. Guess what, they are succeeding.
Prostitution is one of the oldest professions in the world. All tribes and religions engage in it. Example Mia Khalifa the Muslim Lebanese.
But no matter what, you would still have you head attached to your neck.
So my friend come up with something new. I am waiting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by PatriotTemidayo: 5:50am On Sep 30, 2017
Vutseck:

On a serious note, since they are prohibited to take alcohol do to religion

same reason they smoke cigarette like chimney
Not allowed to drink? Baba, they drink more than birds...........
Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by Teespice(f): 5:55am On Sep 30, 2017
likewise me.

as early as 7am, you see small boys smoking weed and other harmful substances. if you see these boys, save for the addiction, look very clean.

one of them told me one day to pray for them as they are seriously addicted to smoking Indian hemp and they do not know how to stop knowing it is wrong. told straight that I cannot pray for you knowing that you aren't making any conscious efforts to change.

20% of criminal matters in federal high court down here are drug related offences.

it is really worrisome.
Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 30, 2017
nawtyme:

Kikikikikiki, drug pushing Hahahahaha. Drugs are sold to dumb skulls and who need to get high in order subdue their conscience into telling them its ok to marry 6 year olds. Guess what, they are succeeding.
Prostitution is one of the oldest professions in the world. All tribes and religions engage in it. Example Mia Khalifa the Muslim Lebanese.
But no matter what, you would still have you head attached to your neck.
So my friend come up with something new. I am waiting.
yes even arab are not clean but to burst your bubble mia khalifa is arab catholic not muslim,and 6 years old that you christians used to wail on,there is nothing like that,but where did hausa marry 6 years in your sight?

1 Like

Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by Teespice(f): 5:56am On Sep 30, 2017
Vutseck:

On a serious note, since they are prohibited to take alcohol do to religion
same reason they smoke cigarette like chimney .
they take alcohol but albeit codedly.
Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by sanandreas(m): 6:15am On Sep 30, 2017
I nearly hit a young man while driving home. This man had taken hard drugs and spit drooling from his mouth. He just bashed into road. I was lucky that day. They sniff fuel tank, rubber patch, soak away just to get high. Codeine is their mineral.
Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by hardywaltz(m): 6:18am On Sep 30, 2017
Good of him to speak out

2 Likes

Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by Financialfree: 6:22am On Sep 30, 2017
alway see those dambolas take solution in satchet water in kwakwach when i lived in kano
Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by Nemesis1: 7:09am On Sep 30, 2017
Dear Saraki you are not the health Minister and trust me, nobody cares what you say, we know the type of drugs you and your croons use
Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by Paperwhite(m): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2017
No more BH menace?
Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by juman(m): 7:59am On Sep 30, 2017
raker300:
I have stayed in the north and I can say that place is a giant freak show.

They have sex with animals

They smoke gum

They smoke shit from soakaway

They drink moonshine (locally made alcohol Wch is mostly ethanol)

They drink formalin (chemical used in preserving dead bodies..a drop make them super high)

The rape 9 year old girls..

They take drugs e.g.; tramadol, codine etc like pure water

They are allowed to murder whoever for free in the name of Mohammad..

Yet these guys will see me drink a bottle of beer and call me names?

Hypocrites

Unfortunate situation.

Core north has the worse kind of "leaders".

1 Like

Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by SHAKABOOM: 8:07am On Sep 30, 2017
Datz True..Am particularly worried, dats the reason why the arewa youth leader mallam shettima ad his gang takes over dose ad threaten ibos without thinking of the koncekwenciz.
Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by Iyajelili(f): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2017
It is the pure truth but saraki i hope you won't lose their support for opening their yansh
Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 30, 2017
Nemesis1:
Dear Saraki you are not the health Minister and trust me, nobody cares what you say, we know the type of drugs you and your croons use

This one is one of them.....bring the drugs they use not we know......cox I don't
Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by Johnnyessence(m): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
ezenwajosh:

This one is one of them.....bring the drugs they use not we know......cox I don't
hmmm nice reply.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Video: UNCOMMON SELFLESSNESS -mr Bassey A.k.a Iron Bar / Anambra To Become The 1st State Implement The New FG Minimum Wage / Israel's Might

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.