Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Buhari Is Fair Minded, He Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge- Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Fair Minded, He Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge- Osinbajo (918 Views)

Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) / I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge Because Of My Wife, Says Atiku / FG Has Paid $2bn For Second Niger Bridge – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Fair Minded, He Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge- Osinbajo by Bravo123: 1:59am On Sep 30, 2017
Nigeria’s Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo on Friday described President Mohammadu Buhari as a fair minded person determined to ensure that the second Niger bridge is completed on schedule.

Prof Osinbajo made the remark in Anambra State at the funeral service of Mrs. Rosline Akabueze, the mother of Mr. Ben Akabueze, the Director General of Budget office.

The vice president while describing President Muhammadu Buhari as a fair-minded and just leader that takes into account, the interest of all Nigerians regardless of their backgrounds, assured that the administration will complete every ongoing project in the South East...

Read more https://alabingo.com/2017/09/buhari-is-fair-minded-he-will-complete-2nd-niger-bridge

Re: Buhari Is Fair Minded, He Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge- Osinbajo by lomprico(m): 2:10am On Sep 30, 2017
Yeah after killing off the owners of the land so that his fellow fulani terrorists can cruise their cows across new bridge.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Fair Minded, He Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge- Osinbajo by Vutseck(m): 2:22am On Sep 30, 2017
What is the stage of Ogoni clean up

APC rose to power on the wing of empty promises

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Fair Minded, He Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge- Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 30, 2017
Buhari is fair minded- We will use the 2nd Niger bridge in our dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Fair Minded, He Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge- Osinbajo by Presidiotbuhari: 2:35am On Sep 30, 2017
And this fooolish bastard dwarf from Ogun state, land of skull miners continue to lie up & down. Most unfurtunate thing is that some delluded morons regard the pigmy as a pastor...smh. Any Igbo person that still worship God under their leadership, need his/ her head examined.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Fair Minded, He Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge- Osinbajo by Baawaa(m): 2:52am On Sep 30, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
And this fooolish bastard dwarf from Ogun state, land of skull miners continue to lie up & down. Most unfurtunate thing is that some delluded morons regard the pigmy as a pastor...smh. Any Igbo person that still worship God under their leadership, need his/ her head examined.
This is the most senseless comment i ever come across

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Fair Minded, He Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge- Osinbajo by Leboska(m): 3:09am On Sep 30, 2017
That presidiot hates the igbos he will never do it!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Fair Minded, He Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge- Osinbajo by SillyMods: 3:22am On Sep 30, 2017
Leboska:
That presidiot hates the igbos he will never do it!
Frustrated thing, was anything done for Igbos by the Igbo president (Goodluck Ebele Jonathan)?

Cry cry babies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Fair Minded, He Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge- Osinbajo by juman(m): 3:46am On Sep 30, 2017
Vutseck:

Gbam.

APC has nothing to offer nigeria.

Buhari was never good for the position, but pdp destroyed nigeria for sixteen years forced nigerians to go for the available option.
Re: Buhari Is Fair Minded, He Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge- Osinbajo by RZArecta(m): 6:42am On Sep 30, 2017
How can someone who openly divided the country into 97%\5% be described as fair ? How can someone so blatantly nepotistic, a tribal and religious bigot be described as a fair person ? Osinbajo should remember he's a pastor and stop infantile lies, we're tired in this country.

By the way, it's the duty of the FG to complete the 2nd Niger Bridge so Buhari isn't doing anybody favors there, if his junta doesn't complete it, another govt down the line in future will do so. Bad as e bad, states will take over the project but it must be completed one day one day so you guys should shut your traps.

Ps, where is Nnamdi Kanu ? If you've killed him, at least produce his body. He was inside that house when the soldiers attacked and there was no chance for escape. Where is Kanu ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Fair Minded, He Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge- Osinbajo by nototribalist: 6:52am On Sep 30, 2017
Useless 419 pastor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Fair Minded, He Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge- Osinbajo by ajepako(f): 6:54am On Sep 30, 2017
Like Baba Bubu has ever fulfilled any promise before...

Oga, Abeg make we hia word

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Fair Minded, He Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge- Osinbajo by Nemesis1: 7:01am On Sep 30, 2017
I believe in Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Fair Minded, He Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge- Osinbajo by Cinkq: 7:08am On Sep 30, 2017
See how the uncircumcised are attacking osinbajo as if he's their problem. You better direct your anger to jonathan that failed on his promise to finish the bridge before vacating office.

One poster above even mentioned religion,i'lm not surprised at all because that is part of what kanu taught them. Some of them can no longer reason/behave like a sane human hence they cannot talk politics without mentioning religion.

GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS BUHARI AND OSINBAJO. OSINBAJO IS A TRUE MAN OF GOD AND SANE PEOPLE WILL KEEP ATTENDING HIS MINISTRATION.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Fair Minded, He Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge- Osinbajo by Vutseck(m): 7:12am On Sep 30, 2017
juman:

Gbam.

APC has nothing to offer nigeria.

Buhari was never good for the position, but pdp destroyed nigeria for sixteen years forced nigerians to go for the available option.

you have further analysed my mind without mincing any word

I also voted for this party with the hope of Sterling the nation to a good part especially the area of corruption but alas...as long as you are APC member all sins are forgiven

we are now out of frying pan into fire

Gej was corrupt personified which made so many people to root for the only available option which was btw the devil and deep blue sea

Re: Buhari Is Fair Minded, He Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge- Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 30, 2017
Please not this short holiday.... how do APC just open their mouths and predict lies..
Re: Buhari Is Fair Minded, He Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge- Osinbajo by Paperwhite(m): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2017
And the lies continues.So sad It's coming from this so called pastor. cry cry
Re: Buhari Is Fair Minded, He Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge- Osinbajo by SweetJoystick(m): 7:29am On Sep 30, 2017
I'm astonished Osinbajo is the VP. He should have tendered his resignation. Well, power is sweet and it corrupts. This man na pastor so? Or he dey fear God?
Re: Buhari Is Fair Minded, He Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge- Osinbajo by Lipscomb(m): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2017
Its not a surprise to me most of them from there are illiterate .
Baawaa:

This is the most senseless comment i ever come across
Re: Buhari Is Fair Minded, He Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge- Osinbajo by inkon: 7:30am On Sep 30, 2017
Fair-minded indeed. Nonsense!
Re: Buhari Is Fair Minded, He Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge- Osinbajo by juman(m): 7:33am On Sep 30, 2017
Vutseck:

you have further analysed my mind without mincing any word

I also voted for this party with the hope of Sterling the nation to a good part especially the area of corruption but alas...as long as you are APC member all sins are forgiven

we are now out of frying pan into fire

Gej was corrupt personified which made so many people to root for the only available option which was btw the devil and deep blue sea .

Yeah.
nigerians thought it was new beginning for the country. We thought sky would be the limit.

But APC turned out to be lairs, fake and counterfeit. They are very useless set of people.
Re: Buhari Is Fair Minded, He Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge- Osinbajo by SHAKABOOM: 7:58am On Sep 30, 2017
Chai! Ibos don suffer..Playing politics with ordinary bridge. sad
Re: Buhari Is Fair Minded, He Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge- Osinbajo by efighter: 8:32am On Sep 30, 2017
Vutseck:

Why didn't your brother clean it? Oh! I remember, money for that is in Diezaini and Mama Piss and James Ibori's accounts.
Re: Buhari Is Fair Minded, He Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge- Osinbajo by Iyajelili(f): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2017
I know the VP is on osogbo weed just like me so kontinu
Re: Buhari Is Fair Minded, He Will Complete 2nd Niger Bridge- Osinbajo by aolawale025: 9:00am On Sep 30, 2017
It's a pity government does not see development in terms of economic value or duty but as a favour

(1) (Reply)

GOSPEL FOR SALE?? Men Of God, Why Monetize And Sale Gospel Materials Online?? / 2018 World Cup: Ex Vice President Atiku Reacts To The Draw In Russia / How To Download Schedule For Calabar Carnival 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.