Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Lifechanyuan Canada New Oasis For Life Community Has Come Into Being Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lifechanyuan Canada New Oasis For Life Community Has Come Into Being Today (602 Views)

She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 / She Can Never Come Into My Family!!! / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lifechanyuan Canada New Oasis For Life Community Has Come Into Being Today by ivysunday(f): 4:47am On Sep 30, 2017
庄严宣告:生命禅院加拿大生命绿洲今日诞生

Solemn Announcement cheesy
Lifechanyuan Canada New Oasis for Life Community has Come into Being Today

我庄严宣告:今日,公园二零一七年九月二十九日,生命禅院加拿大生命绿洲正式诞生了!这是宇宙最高主宰,宇宙的创造者——佛祖上帝的荣耀,是人类有史以来神佛仙圣的尊荣,是人类历代贤哲的荣誉,是生命禅院全体禅院草的幸福,是当代和未来人类的福祉。

I solemnly announce that, today - September 29th, 2017, the Canada New Oasis for Life community was born! This is glory of the Greatest Creator - the supreme master and the creator of the universe, it is also the glory of all sages, saints, buddhas, and celestials inhuman history. It is a blessing for all Lifechanyuan celestials, it is also a blessing for human beings and its future generations.

沐浴上帝灵光,遵循神佛仙圣的教诲,经过全体禅院草竭诚努力,生命禅院终于进入国际视野,生命禅院的历史翻开了崭新的一页,从此,生命禅院敬畏生命,敬畏大自然,敬畏上帝,走上帝之道的旗帜将迎风飘扬,直到一千年生命禅院时代结束为止。

Basking in the sacred light of the Greatest Creator, and practising the teachings of all Buddhas, sages and saints, all Chanyuan celestials have been working hard to make Lifechanyuan internationally presented. Lifechanyuan has kicked off a brand new journey, from today onwards, the flag of revering LIFE, revering nature, revering the Greatest Creator, and walking on the way of the Greatest Creator will be fluttering in wind until the end of this 1000-year era.

生命禅院加拿大生命绿洲的诞生标志着生命禅院时代的开始,生命禅院时代正式拉开了序幕,这是生命禅院时代元年,从此,从宇宙到天象,从自然到社会,从个人到集体,都将朝着生命禅院时代的表征演化发展,最终国界消失,全球公民将逐渐在全球范围内自由迁徙流动,人类梦寐以求的美好时代逐渐到来。

The birth of the Canada New Oasis for Life community marks the beginning of a new era; Lifechanyuan era has since officially raised its curtain. This is the first year of Lifechanyuan era, since which the universe, weather, nature, societies, individuals, and collective groups will all evolve towards the manifestation of Lifechanyuan era; eventually, countries will disappear, and every earth citizen will be able to move freely around the world, the era that human beings have been dreaming about will be gradually coming true.

生命禅院加拿大生命绿洲从10英亩土地一幢建筑开始,逐渐将有农场、林场、养殖场、宾馆、仙家乐娱乐服务中心、会展中心,这里将是国际大家庭的诞生地,借助加拿大肥沃的多元文化资源和美丽富饶的自然资源,在这里,将有100-300名来自不同信仰、不同文化、不同民族、不同肤色、不同种族的人们和睦温馨幸福地生活在一起,生命禅院将为人类开创出一种完全不同于传统的崭新的生产和生活模式。

The Canada New Oasis for Life community currently has a l0-acre land and an accommodation, with the development of the community, there would appear farms, forestry, a hotel, an entertainment center and a exhibition center. This place will be the birthplace of an international big family. Based on Canada's culture diversity and its rich natural resource, there will be between one hundred and three hundred people with different skin colour coming from avariety of religions, cultures, nations, and ethnic groups happily living here together in the future. Lifechanyuan will establish a brand new life mode which is completely different from the traditional one.

祈愿有志于为人类的可持续发展无私忘我奋斗努力的人士为这处生命绿洲增砖添瓦,这里有宾馆,你只要来这里住宿交流,就是对这项伟大事业的支持,宾馆需要提前预订,热诚欢迎你前来交流访问。

We wish all who are keen to dedicate himself/herself to the sustainable development of human future do your bit to grow with this New Oasis community. We currently have a Bed & Breakfast to accommodate our guests. Your visit and stay will be a support to this great cause. Reservation is required to stay atour Bed & Breakfast. We very much welcome your visit and wish we can spend some time together to exchange values and ideas.

“安得广厦千万间,大庇天下寒士俱欢颜,风雨不动安如山。”

"Could I get mansions covering ten thousand miles,

I'd house all scholars poor and make them beam with smiles.

In wind and rain these mansions would stand like mountains high."

结庐在山中,车马喧嚣无。

living in the nature and far away from the noise of dense traffic.

问君心何如,江涛风雨声。

You ask me how I feel now, in my ears are thesounds of wind, rain and waves.

“采菊东篱下,悠然见南山”

“I pick chrysanthemums under the eastern hedge, 

And far away to the south I can see the mountains”

雁飞照晚霞,空灵入仙境。

Geese flying over sunset and pure souls go tothe paradise.
Re: Lifechanyuan Canada New Oasis For Life Community Has Come Into Being Today by PatriotTemidayo: 6:10am On Sep 30, 2017
Ees that all?
Re: Lifechanyuan Canada New Oasis For Life Community Has Come Into Being Today by ivysunday(f): 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Ees that all?

Sure not. Will share pictures later. grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Runs Faster When It Rains? / When You Fail / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.