Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice (52935 Views)

#EndSARS: Wizkid Shades Lauretta Onochie "Old Woman, See Your Mates" / Wizkid Shades DMW Aloma That Said “Assurance” Is Better Than ‘‘Fever’’ / Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by wunmi590(m): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
H
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Flexherbal(m): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
Na their game!
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
WWizkid Your fada, make Davido worshippers catch you.... grin
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by ProfCyber(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
Davido has the funny voice..let him be then... What's up with wizkid own self?
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by luminouz(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
murjaatu:
Should we bake stone?
No..just fry fart!!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by kizz007: 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
hmm.
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Bills2307(m): 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:
WWizkid Your fada, make Davido worshippers catch you.... grin
davidos fans be like this nigga below

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Daveliz(m): 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
It's well with both of them, what are they really after?
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Johnpsite: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Na so

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by ibkayee(f): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
Love me some wizkid

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Dearlord(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
Whom the Dearlord has blessed let him cause no man.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by LoveJesus87(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
internationalman:
Wizkid a lot of people have forgotten here in naija, Davido the real deal.

Believe it or not Davido is a hit maker any day any time.
That's most undisputable. Super guy

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
I realy dont kno why wiskid does this. if you watch the trend of their quarels its alway wizkid starting the hating. Davido is more of reserved. Being a star or wot should make one watch his action and words.

Davido has a great voice. his voice is unique like that of 9ce. There are great American music stars with Davidos type of voice an example is the guy in the famous WE ARE THE WORLD song

Bruce Springsteen

Do yiu still remember that guy.
who ever was a baby then should google the name or watch the video online. The kind of flavour his voice gave the Song is beyond description. He actually was among the Soloists not even the backups.

So Wizkid should live and let live. He really behaves like the kid he calls himself.

He sees the emergence of Davido as a threat to his carier while the big guys before him dont see him as a threat. The likes of Tuface, 9ce, Banky etc.

Im always dissapointed with his behaviour.

Music has grown beyond angelic voices it is now how best can you use your type of voice to dish out good music. And Davido is a Star today because he knows how to use his type of voice to produce great music.

I would prefer Davidos style any day to wizkid. His music has better rythm and flow than that of wizkid. All i hear in wizys songs are " Uuh yeh, ohh ihh ohh yeah oh no" grin but hes a star though.

HE SHOULD LEARN TO LIVE AND LET LIVE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by HyconMojo(m): 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
Wizkid spent millions of naira to feature Future in his latest song and we all know how future voice sounds . Well, I don't like chicken voice either

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
internationalman:
Wizkid a lot of people have forgotten here in naija, Davido the real deal.

Believe it or not Davido is a hit maker any day any time.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ppl really dont know what good music sounds like. I am for Davido anyday.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
BrutalJab:

Is success measured by constantly shading someone more relevant than you? Or constantly hyping and calling your self a legend?

Well maybe he is talking about Star Lager beer.

Your head dey there joor. you know what Davidos music is more mature.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
tamethem:
I realy dont kno why wiskid does this. if you watch the trend of their quarels its alway wizkid starting the hating. Davido is more of reserved. Being a star or wot should make one watch his action and words.

Davido has a great voice. his voice is unique like that of 9ce. There are great American music stars with Davidos type of voice an example is the guy in the famous WE ARE THE WORLD song. Do yiu still remember that guy.

So Wizkid should live and let live. He really behaves like the kid he calls himself.
He sees the emergence of Davido as a threat to his carier while the big guys before him dont see him as a threat. The likes of Tuface, 9ce, Banky etc.

Music has grown beyond angelic voices it is now how best can you use your type of voice to dish out good music. And Davido is a Star today because he knows how to use his type of voice to produce great music.

I would prefer Davidos style any day to wizkid. His music has better rythm and flow than that of wizkid. All i hear in wizys songs are " Uuh yeh, ohh ihh ohh yeah oh no" grin but hes a star though.

nice one bro .. that's a good analysis.. I still prefer Davido any day any time

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
GoggleB:
You are talking as if the other guy does not shade him. When he called him a pus**y boy what are you doing then? You're busy laughing right?
Wiz is aways the first to throw shades . he should grow up.
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by vyrussbeatz: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
haha..I knew someone was going to bring this up.. watched the live video this morning.
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Bills2307:

guy you no well
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
Bills2307:

Lol
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by myners007: 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
all these davido,fans are bunch of losers just like,davido who failed to get international recognition in a bid trying to compete with wiz kid

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by rayobaba(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
BrutalJab:

After both of them have moved on with the last beef?

We all know Wizkid normally start the beef and na im go still cry last last.

Davido will reply him with a HIT soon.
honestly, ds wizkid sef. He always start the shades. I thought by now he's matured, but still a kid. His name proves it sha. WizKID
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by rayobaba(m): 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
tamethem:

Davido has a great voice. his voice is unique like that of 9ce. There are great American music stars with Davidos type of voice an example is the guy in the famous WE ARE THE WORLD song

Bruce Springsteen

Do yiu still remember that guy.
who ever was a baby then should google the name or watch the video online. The kind of flavour his voice gave the Song is beyond description. He actually was among the Soloists not even the backups.

l wish he knows this. It's not funny anymore. He's fooling himself.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Chigorkizz(m): 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
GoggleB:
You are talking as if the other guy does not shade him. When he called him a pus**y boy what are you doing then? You're busy laughing right?
You Mean He Sucks Pus**y!
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Funkybabee(f): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
Wahala wizkid po
Jealousy can kill person make somebody help me tell him
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by AliHandsome(m): 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
BrutalJab:

Is success measured by constantly shading someone more relevant than you? Or constantly hyping and calling your self a legend?

Well maybe he is talking about Star Lager beer.
Ha Davido more relevant than who? Biko park well
That show is proof that wizkid is world class
People are even comparing him to fela sef on twitter

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by stuffs4me(m): 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
The simplest way to compare WizKid and Davido

Davido is a small fish in a small pond while Wizkid is a big shark swimming in international waters.

OR

Davido is like your JSS2 maths teacher while Wizkid is a Harvard university professor of international repute.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by AliHandsome(m): 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
tamethem:

Your head dey there joor. you know what Davidos music is more mature.
"Banana fall on you" sounds mature to you? smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

Akon couldn't produce "hold my hand" video with Michael Jackson. The song was still a smash hit!

Sia doesnt appear on music videos she gets featured in and the list goes on and on for many other artistes.

When davido can host a sold out concert in Royal Albert hall and not all those mushroom clubs, then you can talk. For now you frog fans should lay low and enjoy your local hits from the local champion. grin

All these one is talk. Wizkid's album SFTOS was cool but it had no impact if we are to be honest either abroad or Nigeria. Meanwhile Davido has released two smash hits which dominated Africa and African clubs abroad. I respect what Wizkid is trying to do but he is neither here nor there nowadays. He is not getting shows in Naija and he is at a low level in Jand.
Has it ever occurred to you that Nigerian artists will have to get the international recognition they crave from basing in Naija here Similar to how we got African recognition without going to SA? Meanwhile have you heard Davido and Popcaans song?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
AliHandsome:
"Banana fall on you" sounds mature to you? smh

grin well u are kinda right but let wizzy stop all d nonsense

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by IamOpemipo(m): 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

You have forgotten about him yet you still jump on a topic created for him?

When someone is trying to expand his heights and achieve greater things in his career, you are criticizing and hating. Saying he has been forgotten. He has been forgotten and he had a sold out show at royal albert hall?

Is it aliens that spent their hard earned money to buy tickets for the concert? I hope you know majority of people in attendance are still Nigerians. If Canadians have not forgotten musical talents like drake, Justin Bieber who didn't even blow up in their country then how much more wizkid who started from the scratch here in Nigeria.

You frog fans just don't have words in your mouth. grin How many davido album/EP have you bought sef? Oh I forgot, davido has just one album that he himself isn't proud of and a not too talked about EP that SONY bullied him to produce. grin

Have you heard of SFTOS? cheesy

Bunch of Comedians! gringrin

I love this guy, no homo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Gifts DJ Cuppy A Diamond Chain / E-money Follows 10 People On Instagram - Check Who They Are / Mercy Eke Shows Off Her Valentine's Gifts Worth Millions Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.