Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice (52875 Views)

#EndSARS: Wizkid Shades Lauretta Onochie "Old Woman, See Your Mates" / Wizkid Shades DMW Aloma That Said “Assurance” Is Better Than ‘‘Fever’’ / Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by BlazingNaijaa: 7:49am On Sep 30, 2017
Watch video here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeP95DENg1c

WIZKID SHADES DAVIDO AT HIS SOLD OUT ROYAL ALBERT HALL CONCERT
wizkid shades davido

It appears the rivalry between Wizkid and Davido is a never ending one as it has been rekindled again.

The latest shot fired comes from Wizkid while performing at his Royal Albert Hall Concert which was a sold out show, making him the first afrobeat artiste to attain that feat.

After Wande Coal’s performance, Wizkid said, “we don’t want any kinda funny voice here”. This remark is seen by his fans as a shot fired at Davido whom he once referred to as frog voice. Lol

See tweets below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/wizkid-shades-davido-sold-royal-albert-hall-concert/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by murjaatu(f): 7:50am On Sep 30, 2017
Should we bake stone?

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by THONZE(m): 8:05am On Sep 30, 2017
murjaatu:
Should we bake stone?
No. I guess BaNaNa

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by londoner: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2017
Yeah I was there. It was unnecessary shade because David has the Yoruba gravel voice just the same as Pasuma and Lagbaja do.

WizKids DJ played Davido songs though.

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by internationalman(m): 8:13am On Sep 30, 2017
Wizkid a lot of people have forgotten here in naija, Davido the real deal.

Believe it or not Davido is a hit maker any day any time.

180 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by ruggedtimi(m): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2017
hahaha i noticed it too. the show was dope i watched it online.
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by KendrickAyomide: 8:56am On Sep 30, 2017
internationalman:
Wizkid a lot of people have gotten here in naija, Davido the real deal.

no too let am pain u guy

177 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by BrutalJab: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2017
Davido is the real deal here.

Till Drake will finally come closer.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by GoggleB(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2017
BrutalJab:

And success is not measured by the physical appearance of an international act on ur music video.

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2017
BrutalJab:

Drake did not even appear in both the come closer music video.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by BrutalJab: 10:17am On Sep 30, 2017
GoggleB:

And success is not measured by the physical appearance of an international act on ur music video.

Is success measured by constantly shading someone more relevant than you? Or constantly hyping and calling your self a legend?

Well maybe he is talking about Star Lager beer.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by BrutalJab: 10:19am On Sep 30, 2017
Rokia2:
Drake did not even appear in both the come closet music video.
lol...His arrogance and pride won't let Drake come any closer till his International career will finish.

17 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by GoggleB(m): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2017
BrutalJab:

Is success measured by constantly shading someone more relevant than you? Or constantly hyping and calling your self a legend?

Well maybe he is talking about Star Lager beer.
You are talking as if the other guy does not shade him.
When he called him a pus**y boy what are you doing then?
You're busy laughing right?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by BrutalJab: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2017
GoggleB:
You are talking as if the other guy does not shade him. When he called him a pus**y boy what are you doing then? You're busy laughing right?
After both of them have moved on with the last beef?
We all know Wizkid normally start the beef and na im go still cry last last.

Davido will reply him with a HIT soon.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by GoggleB(m): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2017
BrutalJab:

After both of them have moved on with the last beef?

We all know Wizkid normally start the beef and na im go still cry last last.

Davido will reply him with a HIT soon.
Lol okay sir

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by uchemac2: 11:58am On Sep 30, 2017
It is all publicity stunt.
Check this out
how come they all drop songs the same period of time?
See Nigerian Celebrities that dropped Music Video on the 29th of Sept 2017
1. Peter of Psquare: Tonight by Stephanie ghaeida ft Mr P

2 Jay sean ft Davido : What you want

3. Smacby: Goodness n Mercy

4. Burna boy dropped: Rock your body
They do something extra to get your attention to their own song.

You guys should watch this video goodness n mercy by Smacby, The video tells a story of a young lady who was from a poor background, but lived uprightly and worked hard for her money. In the video, she (Smacby) is seen living in a “face me I face you” house where her neighbor is proposed to by a young man with ‘agege’ bread, and she accepts to marry him. She (Smacby) who happens to be a tricycle (keke) driver saw the wallet of a “big boy” fall down, and decides to return it…..
Watch the video to find out what transpired after that.
It is indeed a video that you would want to watch over and over again.
The video was directed by Smacby herself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO7azugKGro

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by charlesopp(m): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
BrutalJab:

No asalicking around here bro, the not coming closer line is stale,not even afta Drake performed the song in a show.

24 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by BrutalJab: 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
charlesopp:

No asalicking around here bro, the not coming closer line is stale,not even afta Drake performed the song in a show.

That haven't changed the fact that Wizkid is yet to see the Drake he so much asslicked.

Wizkid won't see him till the end of his international career OK?

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
[quote author=internationalman post=60964843]Wizkid a lot of people have forgotten here in naija, Davido the real deal.

Believe it or not Davido is a hit maker any day any time. [/quote
Goan use ur davido cook yam!! before David there was Star boi..goan ask!

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by KendrickAyomide: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rokia2:
Drake did not even appear in both the come closet music video.
it's obvious you are a davidhoe fangirl, that's why quoted me out of jealousy mixed with ignorance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
it's obvious you are a davidhoe fangirl, that's why quoted me out of jealousy mixed with ignorance
lol I like wizkid more then Davido but na lie I talk?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by KendrickAyomide: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rokia2:
lol I like wizkid more then Davido but na lie I talk?
no be lie, but i could smell the sarcasm from a mile away

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by natznext(m): 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
The greatest new school act out of Africa

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rokia2:
Drake did not even appear in both the come closer music video.
U r so local u didn't know there a lot of international acts who featured top artists that didn't show up in their videos. see Justine Skye ft. Jeremih back for more

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
Phinity318:

U r so local u didn't know there a lot of international acts who featured top artists that didn't show up in their videos. see Justine Skye ft. Jeremih back for more
why did you choose to look lame on purpose today?
grin grin
;

See what this foolish village goat just wrote. Senseless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by IamOpemipo(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
BrutalJab:

That haven't changed the fact that Wizkid is yet to see the Drake he so much asslicked.

n

My guy Google is ya frnd, even if u goin hate, speak with facts, Drake hooked up with wizkid in London at a club before one dance was produced, him and Drake confirmed this in their interviews, wizkid wnt be the first person Drake wnt show up his video, ask meek mill and some other US artist.

wiz thought he had to shoot his video and promote the track without waiting for Drake to be available, I see that as been a man of ya own and been sure of ya craft, really dnt see anything as asslicking here, yall overemphasize his not showing up as a big deal when in actual fact that the song blew still without his presence both home and in the US, Drake has even performed it, so wats the fuss

You will have to wait a very long time if u waitin for the end of wiz international reign, cos nigga is attaining lot of miles Stone since he broke out with ojuelegba, something that's been elusive of his local counterparts.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by IamOpemipo(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rokia2:
grin grin
;

Counter wat he said, leave abuse

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by naijaboiy: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
internationalman:
Wizkid a lot of people have forgotten here in naija, Davido the real deal.

You have forgotten about him yet you still jump on a topic created for him?

When someone is trying to expand his heights and achieve greater things in his career, you are criticizing and hating. Saying he has been forgotten. He has been forgotten and he had a sold out show at royal albert hall?

Is it aliens that spent their hard earned money to buy tickets for the concert? I hope you know majority of people in attendance are still Nigerians. If Canadians have not forgotten musical talents like drake, Justin Bieber who didn't even blow up in their country then how much more wizkid who started from the scratch here in Nigeria.

You frog fans just don't have words in your mouth. grin How many davido album/EP have you bought sef? Oh I forgot, davido has just one album that he himself isn't proud of and a not too talked about EP that SONY bullied him to produce. grin

Have you heard of SFTOS? cheesy

Bunch of Comedians! gringrin

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by naijaboiy: 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
BrutalJab:

Akon couldn't produce "hold my hand" video with Michael Jackson. The song was still a smash hit!

Sia doesnt appear on music videos she gets featured in and the list goes on and on for many other artistes.

When davido can host a sold out concert in Royal Albert hall and not all those mushroom clubs, then you can talk. For now you frog fans should lay low and enjoy your local hits from the local champion. grin

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rokia2:
grin grin
;

STFU...and learn.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by lyriclekidd(m): 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

Akon couldn't produce "hold my hand" video with Michael Jackson. The song was still a smash hit!

Sia doesnt appear on music videos she gets featured in and the list goes on and on for many other artistes.

When davido can host a sold out concert in Royal Albert hall and not all those mushroom clubs, then you can talk. For now you frog fans should lay low and enjoy your local hits from the local champion. grin

speak on brother...

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' / 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Cruise In Cars With Personalised Number Plates / Toke Makinwa Dances 'Soapy' At Her 35th Birthday Party. Naira Marley Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.