Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice (52931 Views)

#EndSARS: Wizkid Shades Lauretta Onochie "Old Woman, See Your Mates" / Wizkid Shades DMW Aloma That Said “Assurance” Is Better Than ‘‘Fever’’ / Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Skmoda360(m): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
murjaatu:
Should we bake stone?
ice cube with ace of spade for this babe.
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by BrutalJab: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

Akon couldn't produce "hold my hand" video with Michael Jackson. The song was still a smash hit!

Sia doesnt appear on music videos she gets featured in and the list goes on and on for many other artistes.

When davido can host a sold out concert in Royal Albert hall and not all those mushroom clubs, then you can talk. For now you frog fans should lay low and enjoy your local hits from the local champion. grin

Shut up and google his 30 billion world wide show pictures. Stadium was shut down and no noise was made.

A frog voice that will feed you and your family. SMH

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by BrutalJab: 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
AliHandsome:
Ha Davido more relevant than who? Biko park well
That show is proof that wizkid is world class
People are even comparing him to fela sef on twitter
Wizkid to Fela Did fela need to travel to US?
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by IamOpemipo(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

All these one is talk. Wizkid's album SFTOS was cool but it had no impact if we are to be honest either abroad or Nigeria. Meanwhile Davido has released two smash hits which dominated Africa and African clubs abroad. I respect what Wizkid is trying to do but he is neither here nor there nowadays. He is not getting shows in Naija and he is at a low level in Jand.
Has it ever occurred to you that Nigerian artists will have to get the international recognition they crave from basing in Naija here Similar to how we got African recognition without going to SA? Meanwhile have you heard Davido and Popcaans song?

He is at a low and he just shut down London ���
U davidos fans are funny, he is low and dude is number 57 most streamed artist in the fuxkin whole world on Spotify a leading music platform in the world, maybe if u can make better use of Google u'll knw better.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamOpemipo:

He is at a low and he just shut down London ���
U davidos fans are funny, he is low and dude is number 57 most streamed artist in the fuxkin whole world on Spotify a leading music platform in the world, maybe if u can make better use of Google u'll knw better.

Oga how many people have heard his SFTOS album. Come closer with drake had 5000 downloads overseas just the other day. Which songs did pple groove more to in his sold out show? His Naija songs or the new ones? Wizkid is a beast and very talented but all these hullabaloo about him being bigger than Davido because of his foreign songs are just noise basically. Davido is doing better than him now to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
BrutalJab:

Wizkid to Fela Did fela need to travel to US?

Hahaha. You dey mind dem? Because wizkid feature American artists which anybody can do them no want make we hear word. How many of his new songs are hits?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Reuben07(m): 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
londoner:
Yeah I was there. It was unnecessary shade because David has the Yoruba gravel voice just the same as Pasuma and Lagbaja do.

WizKids DJ played Davido songs though.
nd wizkid is an igbo guy i guess

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Sanchase: 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
It is good to see a young African take on the stage at Royal Albert, such a beautiful venue with limited booking availability.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by mosesjida(m): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
don't know what did wizkid of a gut calls himself ...mtchewwww.stupid rich guy..caux he jxt broke some boring records he is now forming ...did is not d wizkid of den oo..dis is anoda crap in wizzy's body
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by STILESGANG: 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

All these one is talk. Wizkid's album SFTOS was cool but it had no impact if we are to be honest either abroad or Nigeria. Meanwhile Davido has released two smash hits which dominated Africa and African clubs abroad. I respect what Wizkid is trying to do but he is neither here nor there nowadays. He is not getting shows in Naija and he is at a low level in Jand.
Has it ever occurred to you that Nigerian artists will have to get the international recognition they crave from basing in Naija here Similar to how we got African recognition without going to SA? Meanwhile have you heard Davido and Popcaans song?
Are you even minding all this mummu wizkid fans.Both wizkid and davido are both trash musicians to me but davido is getting it more than wizkid since the latter started his non existing international career.He has the 2 biggest hits in the country this year if and fall.Can we say the same for wizkid?

And yet his fans won't let rest with the international artiste tag chants. International, in what sense.if I may ask?A so called international act that has non of his songs charting on the billboard or any other country chart of repute worldwide.
Has no international awards(no one should give that bet best African act bullcrap).Has no major international collaboration except with drake that never came closer lol.instead frolics with c and e list american acts like justina Skye and co

And am sure majority of people that attented the so called "sold out show" are Nigerians and africans.So how is that a big deal?.Even psquare in their prime will pull a better crowd.

Wizkid is no better than upcoming musician overseas and the earlier he realizes that he is neither here nor there and retraces his footsteps the better for him.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by internationalman(m): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
GoggleB:

And success is not measured by the physical appearance of an international act on ur music video.
neither is it measured by one's voice
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Ugosample(m): 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

huh?

The spotlight is on Wizkid now more o

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Ugosample(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
STILESGANG:
Are you even minding all this mummu wizkid fans.Both wizkid and davido are both trash musicians to me but davido is getting it more than wizkid since the latter started his non existing international career.He has the 2 biggest hits in the country this year if and fall.Can we say the same for wizkid?

And yet his fans won't let rest with the international artiste tag chants. International, in what sense.if I may ask?A so called international act that has non of his songs charting on the billboard or any other country chart of repute worldwide.
Has no international awards(no one should give that bet best African act bullcrap).Has no major international collaboration except with drake that never came closer lol.instead frolics with c and e list american acts like justina Skye and co

And am sure majority of people that attented the so called "sold out show" are Nigerians and africans.So how is that a big deal?.Even psquare in their prime will pull a better crowd.

Wizkid is no better than upcoming musician overseas and the earlier he realizes that he is neither here nor there and retraces his footsteps the better for him.

What are you saying sef?

Wizkid has, and is still doing well for himself

Going international was a brave move that is paying off for him, a move many cowards here would never have made

Let him continue putting in the effort, and improving his content, he will get even farther

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by madgoat(m): 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
londoner:
Yeah I was there. It was unnecessary shade because David has the Yoruba gravel voice just the same as Pasuma and Lagbaja do.

Are you trying to shade the yorubas angry angry angry
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ugosample:

huh?

The spotlight is on Wizkid now more o

What has been the effect of the spotlight? Nigerians are just hyping him but there is no much substance. And all the reviews he is getting from foreign blogs and sights are engineered by Sony. They do it for every artist under them. Wizkid is doing well by trying to make inroads abroad but as far as substance is concerned Davido is presently bigger.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
STILESGANG:

Lol. No mind dem. Wizkid's album was great sound to me but he is now more of hype than substance.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by x6blade(m): 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
HyconMojo:
Wizkid spent millions of naira to feature Future in his latest song and we all know how future voice sounds . Well, I don't like chicken voice either
nope your wrong. Future himself admitted he has a lot of songs with wizkid at the moment. Sounds more like its a mutual thing

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by ahmedbanj(m): 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lol wonders shall never end! music or story?
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by gaventa: 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
hmnnn linus mba
londoner:

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by seangy4konji: 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kill yourself over wizzy and Davido. Awon Omo ologo.

No face your hustle.ur landlord is coming for another rent soon.

Deh fight over people weh god don answer den prayers.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by naijaboiy: 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
BrutalJab:

Shut up and google his 30 billion world wide show pictures. Stadium was shut down and no noise was made.

A frog voice that will feed you and your family. SMH
Frog voice fans always aggressive like touts and can't argue with facts. cheesy

Just look at this one for example! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by naijaboiy: 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Wizkid is not getting shows in Naija? Are you for real? grin

The question should be how many people can afford wizkid in their shows these days. cheesy If reekado banks still gets lots of shows how much more someone else who can host his own concert and have sold out tickets at a venue only few great artistes have used and achieved such feat.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by oluwaemmanuel: 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

You have forgotten about him yet you still jump on a topic created for him?

When someone is trying to expand his heights and achieve greater things in his career, you are criticizing and hating. Saying he has been forgotten. He has been forgotten and he had a sold out show at royal albert hall?

Is it aliens that spent their hard earned money to buy tickets for the concert? I hope you know majority of people in attendance are still Nigerians. If Canadians have not forgotten musical talents like drake, Justin Bieber who didn't even blow up in their country then how much more wizkid who started from the scratch here in Nigeria.

You frog fans just don't have words in your mouth. grin How many davido album/EP have you bought sef? Oh I forgot, davido has just one album that he himself isn't proud of and a not too talked about EP that SONY bullied him to produce. grin

Have you heard of SFTOS? cheesy

Bunch of Comedians! gringrin

bros come.. let us talk.. firstly... SFTOS doesn't measure up to it for me.. Davido 2 tracks IF and FALL is a hit compared to all WizKids songs this year(check the stats)
The International audience he has are 90% African who stays overseas. There is nothing like a. international career.. even K1, Pasuma performs on the international platform

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
naijaboiy:

Wizkid is not getting shows in Naija? Are you for real? grin

The question should be how many people can afford wizkid in their shows these days. cheesy If reekado banks still gets lots of shows how much more someone else who can host his own concert and have sold out tickets at a venue only few great artistes have used and achieved such feat.

Lol@cant afford wizkid. Please how many hits has he gotten this year that his fee will suddenly become unaffordable? What we are seeing from wizzy is more noise than substance. How many copies did his album sell? How many of the songs on the track do we know? Wizzy is good but right now Davido is bigger, he gets more shows, more hits and all. Wizkid is feeling behind that is why he is shading Davido upandan nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
oluwaemmanuel:

bros come.. let us talk.. firstly... SFTOS doesn't measure up to it for me.. Davido 2 tracks IF and FALL is a hit compared to all WizKids songs this year(check the stats)
The International audience he has are 90% African who stays overseas. There is nothing like a. international career.. even K1, Pasuma performs on the international platform

Help me tell am. I don't support anyone of them but this wizzy hype is useless. Americans don't knw him.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by palearab: 3:50am On Oct 01, 2017
My God!!!! So much prejudice towards Wizkid from Davido's fans..

I feel Wizkid worked really hard to be were he his today and we cant compare Wizkid and Davido because they sounds different..

Wizkid dance hall afro/Caribbean sound
Davido afro sound.

Plus this guys are friends closed doors....

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Sholaystar4me(m): 4:07am On Oct 01, 2017
abeg who this news help..... my guy you don chop??
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by BrutalJab: 5:28am On Oct 01, 2017
naijaboiy:

Frog voice fans always aggressive like touts and can't argue with facts. cheesy

Just look at this one for example! gringrin
I say shut up and be humble! Google about the show I mentioned above.

It's not by patching and hyping.
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Starkid3010(m): 7:03am On Oct 01, 2017
internationalman:
Wizkid a lot of people have forgotten here in naija, Davido the real deal.

Believe it or not Davido is a hit maker any day any time.

Hmm Frog Voices Fanz Are So Dump!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Starkid3010(m): 7:08am On Oct 01, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Lol@cant afford wizkid. Please how many hits has he gotten this year that his fee will suddenly become unaffordable? What we are seeing from wizzy is more noise than substance. How many copies did his album sell? How many of the songs on the track do we know? Wizzy is good but right now Davido is bigger, he gets more shows, more hits and all. Wizkid is feeling behind that is why he is shading Davido upandan nowadays.
Maduawuchukwu:

Oga how many people have heard his SFTOS album. Come closer with drake had 5000 downloads overseas just the other day. Which songs did pple groove more to in his sold out show? His Naija songs or the new ones? Wizkid is a beast and very talented but all these hullabaloo about him being bigger than Davido because of his foreign songs are just noise basically. Davido is doing better than him now to be honest.

Hmm So Dump
Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Starkid3010(m): 7:13am On Oct 01, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Lol. No mind dem. Wizkid's album was great sound to me but he is now more of hype than substance.
I Beg Wic Clas Ar U?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice by Nifelarry(m): 7:55am On Oct 01, 2017
Why you people they bad mouth this guy....ok drake didnt show in come closer....and so what.....drake might busy as at that time....that doesnt mean they wont have a vital connection.....so you are not making point.......when we talk of internationa recognation...wizkid na baba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Launches Drink (Martell XO Davido) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebaye / Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower / Diamond Platnumz Acquires The 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge Worth $500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.