Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,510 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion (40020 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) / Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by potipher7: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
[s]
omenka:
That is outside the point. How is it anybody's business the marital problems he has? Is his wife their sister?
[/s]

see the reason why you dont get banned when you broke the rules

i reported you earlier

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by Damminglola(f): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
OP are you high Which one is Ooni of Ogunwusi

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by gaskiyamagana: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
LalasticSeun:
Yoruba' s modern godgrin

....a god with marital problemgrin
After that?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
I thought he is a Christian and doesn't do all these sort of things?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by Tolexander: 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
onyahfrank:
. Pls educate me: Is the Ooni a Muslim or a Christian?
Are those the only two religions you were taught in primary school?

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by JuanDeDios: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mynd44:

Ask Greece why Zeus has numerous marital wahala
The gods found in all religious text do bad and funny things because the human writers of those text project their human emotions into those gods. The Ooni was expected to be different since he's a real thinking person who even consults oracles for choice of spouse.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by hadura29(m): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
Dosmay:
grin

Olojo is here.

Long live the charming King.

mah go chop for Enuwa today.

some1 cannur come and go and die

hmmm,, which side you dey go? i wish i was home... choi no wonder Chief run comot for lagos yesterday after 8 months for lagos... Ile - Ife.

Ero ka re Ile-Ife, ee ee Ile Ife ooye
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by sisisioge: 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kabiesi o...we love you anyways.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by Eniola7(m): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
i wish i am there

long may the king live
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by LalasticSeun(f): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mynd44:

Ask Greece why Zeus has numerous marital wahala

Not like he had marital issues; Divorces
....he was only in a relationship with several women and then Married her sister as well..
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by Mynd44: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
JuanDeDios:

The gods found in all religious text do bad and funny things because the human writers of those text project their human emotions into those gods. The Ooni was expected to be different since he's a real thinking person who even consults oracles for choice of spouse.
God sent Jonah to go do evangelism, Jonah decided to go on vacation on a boat cruise instead.

Humans minds and free will. The gods can only say "this person is good" eventually, it is up to the human to do what he wants

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by totorimi: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
I think that his ex wife should write a book it will be a best seller.

The book will surely expose the hidden things they call seclusion because I know when it comes to the 'oza room' matters, secrets that are meant for deities and adepts alone are revealed. So I encourage her to go ahead and write her own story in a book and tell the world exactly as it is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by Dollipsejay(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
I so much like the Ooni..... So much..

I wish him success

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by newweight: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
hello nairaland,i got a shipment from asia some days ago,it was a tablet which my friend send to me as dash/gift.
the value of the tab was 65$,but when it reach nigeria,lagos,it says custom delay.then dhl send me an email to make a payment of 48k to a gtb account before i can receive the shipment
i have not been myself because i do not know how it is possible for a shipment that is value is 65$,then dhl ask me to pay clos to 50k to clear it
if i may ask,is dhl now selling electronics
my friend said he has pay for everything,but dhl now threaten me that if i dont pay in time,they will be charge me 45naira per day.
i do not even have 5k
pls nairalanders
i need a help and advice,what can i do.
it has been 6days now,they refuse to email me,they refuse to hear my plea
how can i pay such a bogus amount for a shipment of 65$ value
is this a scam
pls help me
how can i get my shipment
how can dhl impose a fraudulent import duity of 48k for an item worth 65 dollars which is around 20,000naira
pls help me
how is that possible
paying way above the value of declare shipment
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by CandidNotes: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
newweight:
hello nairaland,i got a shipment from asia some days ago,it was a tablet which my friend send to me as dash/gift.
the value of the tab was 65$,but when it reach nigeria,lagos,it says custom delay.then dhl send me an email to make a payment of 48k to a gtb account before i can receive the shipment
i have not been myself because i do not know how it is possible for a shipment that is value is 65$,then dhl ask me to pay clos to 50k to clear it
if i may ask,is dhl now selling electronics
my friend said he has pay for everything,but dhl now threaten me that if i dont pay in time,they will be charge me 45naira per day.
i do not even have 5k
pls nairalanders
i need a help and advice,what can i do.
it has been 6days now,they refuse to email me,they refuse to hear my plea
how can i pay such a bogus amount for a shipment of 65$ value
is this a scam
pls help me
how can i get my shipment
how can dhl impose a fraudulent import duity of 48k for an item worth 65 dollars which is around 20,000naira
pls help me
how is that possible
paying way above the value of declare shipment
SCAM***
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by lx3as(m): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by lx3as(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
LalasticSeun:

Not like he had marital issues; Divorces
....he was only in a relationship with several women and then Married her sister as well..

In Yoruba culture/religion, only Eledumare is perfect. The gods like Ogun, Sango, Elegbara, etc were not perfect not to talk about deities.
Every one has his own destiny, 'Ayanmo' and there are steps and people you will cross to get there. The Ooni is aware of his fate! It's in the hand of his Eleda who controls all other gods. There is nothing he or you can do about it!

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by shekauvsbuhari: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
onyahfrank:
. Pls educate me: Is the Ooni a Muslim or a Christian?
he is a 'christian' but also idol worshipper.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by Chartey(m): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tolexander:
Are those the only two religions you were taught in primary school?
Don't mind the mischievous guy.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by shekauvsbuhari: 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
I dont blame you. You ibos dont have culture and history. It was the british colonialist that even appointed warrant chiefs for you babarians. You ibos lack courtesy and respect, that is why you wake your elders up with kicks and blows
lol! With kicks n blows. I like it dt way, rugged people. U dnt mess anyhow there. Nobody be ur slave. Dts Y dey wan gridie with hausa-fulani.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by Bimpe29: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ooni has become Ebora
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by Antoeni(m): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
I tot he disappeared
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by oruma19: 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
LalasticSeun:
Yoruba' s modern god;
....a god with marital problemgrin
omg!!! Lwkmd
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tolexander:
Olojo is a very interesting festival

It seems so many rituals are constantly being removed from Yoruba traditional systems. As I was told by a prince about two decades ago, in the olden days, Ooni goes into seclusion for months before the Olojo festival. How are we sure, they are still using the original crown?

Few weeks ago, aging graciously Alaafin celebrated a festival where he put on the Oranmiyan Crown for the first time. I remember some years ago when Alaafin was interviewed about this crown, he said the crown cannot be worn for too long. He said the longest time it has ever been worn by one of his ancestor was about an hour.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
totorimi:

The book will surely expose the hidden things they call seclusion because I know when it comes to the 'oza room' matters, secrets that are meant for deities and adepts alone are revealed. So I encourage her to go ahead and write her own story in a book and tell the world exactly as it is.

Iiiiiiibooooooo. Thanks. In the olden days, Ooni goes into seclusion for 90 days without seeing sun before he appeared for Olojo festival. I think the book is not for Yorubas or Hausas or the Bini kingdom, it is mainly for the Ibos.

The first part of the book has already been written since 2016 and can be found in the link below

http://.com.ng/read/lOb/ooni-ife-wife-dirty-secrets
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
totorimi:

Iiiiiiibooooooo. Thanks. In the olden days, Ooni goes into seclusion for 90 days without seeing sun before he appeared for Olojo festival. I think the book is not for Yorubas or Hausas or the Bini kingdom, it is mainly for the Ibos.

The first part of the book has already been written since 2016 and can be found in the link below

You people are just wasting your time. The Ooni is very busy this time around. Remember, Ife is the primary home of Ifa on earth. Odun'fa (Ifa Feast) is first celebrated at Ife by Ifa devotee, associates & followers all over the world. People from different races, cultures, countries & religion also celebrate with Ooni on this occasion.

You should be so much concern about your identity instead of looking for affiliation in the middle east where you are not recognised.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by totorimi: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
babaolofin:

You people are just wasting your time. The Ooni is very busy this time around. Remember, Ife is the primary home of Ifa on earth. Odun'fa (Ifa Feast) is first celebrated at Ife by Ifa devotee, associates & followers all over the world. People from different races, cultures, countries & religion also celebrate with Ooni on this occasion.

You should be so much concern about your identity instead of looking for affiliation in the middle east where you are not recognised.
A deity that couldn't see the future of his short lived and failed marriage is dead.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Appears For Festival After Going Into Spiritual Seclusion by jerome263: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
OK na...see my signature...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Myth About Wall Geckos / Delta Igbos / History Of Families In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.