Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

She Love Me But I Always Hurt Her With My Words--brilliant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Love Me But I Always Hurt Her With My Words--brilliant (548 Views)

I Hurt Her With My Words, How Can I Get Back On Track. / My Girlfriend Said Am Too Small To Hurt Her Feelings What Should I Do? / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Love Me But I Always Hurt Her With My Words--brilliant by brilliant07(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2017
Please help me,
Am ND graduate, immediately I finish my program at a well knw federal polytechnic in Nigeria,being a mechanical engineering student am not that chance to have girlfriend because am always too tight on my academic schedule I.e campus triangle.but immediately I did my ND finally defence I met this beautiful lady a graduate of nursing school i.e a nurse,she love me without measure,I introduced her to my family and they love her so much.
But recently,I feel like am not that good to her because she told me that her phone damaged beyond repair,I promise to buy are a new phone,but unfortunately I eventually indulged in an online business hoping to fetch me money but am duped,that why am not able to get her the phone,she didn't not ask about the phone.
Meanwhile, just to clear myself I called her and I explain everything,she told me not to worry again,she later told me she had rented an apartment. I don't knw what to say but not to lose her to another guy,I sit her down and explained that I really feel guilty for not carrying out my responsibility, that when she voice out that I keeping explaining things to her as if am not capable of having her,she said for this reason I should give her space.Nigerian What will follow the spacing she requested for? Please help me
Re: She Love Me But I Always Hurt Her With My Words--brilliant by pat1612(m): 10:13am On Sep 30, 2017
brilliant07:
Please help me,
Am ND graduate, immediately I finish my program at a well knw federal polytechnic in Nigeria,being a mechanical engineering student am not that chance to have girlfriend because am always too tight on my academic schedule I.e campus triangle.but immediately I did my ND finally defence I met this beautiful lady a graduate of nursing school i.e a nurse,she love me without measure,I introduced her to my family and they love her so much.
But recently,I feel like am not that good to her because she told me that her phone damaged beyond repair,I promise to buy are a new phone,but unfortunately I eventually indulged in an online business hoping to fetch me money but am duped,that why am not able to get her the phone,she didn't not ask about the phone.
Meanwhile, just to clear myself I called her and I explain everything,she told me not to worry again,she later told me she had rented an apartment. I don't knw what to say but not to lose her to another guy,I sit her down and explained that I really feel guilty for not carrying out my responsibility, that when she voice out that I keeping explaining things to her as if am not capable of having her,she said for this reason I should give her space.Nigerian What will follow the spacing she requested for? Please help me

DUMPING
Re: She Love Me But I Always Hurt Her With My Words--brilliant by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2017
Op, comman restructure your English first.
Re: She Love Me But I Always Hurt Her With My Words--brilliant by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2017
You think she requested for space because you were unable to buy her a phone? Your topic says otherwise.
Re: She Love Me But I Always Hurt Her With My Words--brilliant by ikbnice(m): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2017
Bro, it is over
Re: She Love Me But I Always Hurt Her With My Words--brilliant by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2017
grin

Baba, she is obviously tired of ur excuses whether it was true or not...

Some ladies, dont ask but NEVER EVER GIVE THEM A PROMISE especially those little ones..coz if u cant give those little ones, OBVIOUSLY U cant give those bigger ones either..#FACT

Be careful of those who don't ask for they will observe u critically.. wink

Re: She Love Me But I Always Hurt Her With My Words--brilliant by brilliant07(m): 10:40am On Sep 30, 2017
Uhm
Re: She Love Me But I Always Hurt Her With My Words--brilliant by Slayer2: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2017
You nor get money but you wan friend girl.

Even if you wan date atleast go for lady when they financially Okay na. You they broke. You o still go date broke girl. Na wa.

You cannot have two struggle. Choose one mbok.
Re: She Love Me But I Always Hurt Her With My Words--brilliant by Fidelismaria: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2017
grin
go get urself a new girl
that hoe is gone
Re: She Love Me But I Always Hurt Her With My Words--brilliant by Fidelismaria: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2017
grin
go get urself a new girl
that hoe is gone
Re: She Love Me But I Always Hurt Her With My Words--brilliant by madone: 11:05am On Sep 30, 2017
Give her the space nah. Re u her father that u shoulder responsibilities like that ?for God sake u re still in school.you sef stop making promises u cant fulfill.it good a guy gives to his girl but not when u no get. Don't kill yourself for any woman that is not yet ur wife abeg. Let her go with enuf space jare

(1) (Reply)

Your Wife Is Your Playmate ( 22 Things You Must Do With Your Wife ) / Is This The Definition Of True Love? / FACTS !!!exclusively Bae(!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.