Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

God And Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God And Man (345 Views)

Why Is Christ Both God And Man In Gods Redemptive Plan? / Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) / Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God And Man by Gracelilian(f): 10:54am On Sep 30, 2017
Some people seems to be loved and favored by God more than others right?

Look at David a man after God's Heart, what is special about him?
And Solomon, why Saul on the opposite side, why didn't God helped him?

I think nature has a lot to do with our being, sometimes it is called destiny, God's plan for a man. Remember we are branches and can not do without the vain.
Re: God And Man by GodsMopol: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2017
Gracelilian:
Some people seems to be loved and favored by God more than others right?

Look at David a man after God's Heart, what is special about him?
And Solomon, why Saul on the opposite side, why didn't God helped him?

I think nature has a lot to do with our being, sometimes it is called destiny, God's plan for a man. Remember we are branches and can not do without the vain.

We are joint hier with Christ

Romans 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Wherever we are today is a function or our knowledge and lack of knowledge

1 Like

Re: God And Man by GodsMopol: 11:04am On Sep 30, 2017
God and man was a thread I should have posted some minute ago
But, you need to understand that, Adam and Eve were perfect in and with God
Lemme recommend all the books of Kenneth Hagin for you. Get them and read bye

(1) (Reply)

Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Tuesday, 03/10/2017 / God Recognizes Your Expression. / Another Pastor Sentenced To 15 Years For Sexual Abuse Of Teen Girls!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.