Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Viral Dark-skinned Lady Releases Beautiful New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Viral Dark-skinned Lady Releases Beautiful New Photos (1488 Views)

Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned / Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo / Tiwa Savage Releases Beautiful New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Dark-skinned Lady Releases Beautiful New Photos by digitalbabalawo(m): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
The Australian model who went viral for her charcoal dark skin and love for colourful lipsticks just turned 20, and she has released beautiful photos to celebrate her new age.

See the remaining 18+ pics here==> http://www.nosygist.com.ng/2017/09/viral-dark-skinned-lady-releases.html

Re: Viral Dark-skinned Lady Releases Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
I love her skin tone but not the the lipstick colour against her skin tone.

To each their own I guess.

1 Like

Re: Viral Dark-skinned Lady Releases Beautiful New Photos by akinade28(f): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
She's beautiful her own way though, bright colours will look so obvious on her
Have always wished I was fairer and of a lighter skin color, but the day I saw her pics for the first time, I had no choice than to b grateful to God.
Sometimes when u see other people's condition u av no other choice than to b grateful.
Re: Viral Dark-skinned Lady Releases Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hie! Jesus!
Re: Viral Dark-skinned Lady Releases Beautiful New Photos by Papiikush: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
Repulsive.

She looks like something from a horror movie. undecided
Re: Viral Dark-skinned Lady Releases Beautiful New Photos by emerald2014(f): 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
she is ugly wit d choice of lipstick colour but her complexion is unique I love it
Re: Viral Dark-skinned Lady Releases Beautiful New Photos by uminem02(m): 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rokia2:

It's just to make her visible
Re: Viral Dark-skinned Lady Releases Beautiful New Photos by jeyselassie(m): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rokia2:

exactly what I thought as well
Re: Viral Dark-skinned Lady Releases Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
uminem02:

It's just to make her visible
Well I can see her clearly I don't know what you're talking about. undecided

Dark skinned women are absolutely stunning especially if the skin is radiant.

Like sisters Nikki and Duckie.

1 Share

Re: Viral Dark-skinned Lady Releases Beautiful New Photos by PROPUNTER(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
..**..See Lips like Kpomo..**.. See as she black reach hmmm her bf go dey use Torch dey find her Kondo...

(1) (Reply)

Hot Alert!! Rapper Young Thug Is Caught Cheating On His Fiance With A Female!! / See Agbada War: Who Killed It Between E-money And Ebuka (see Photos) / Mayorkun's Mother Dances Shaku Shaku & Twerk Has She Listen To Legbegbe, Bobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.