Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi (5457 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC / IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands / Buhari Jittery About Herdsmen But Declared IPOB Terrorists – Soyinka Explode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi by Tolexander: 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Malawian:
They also operate in Ghana, and parts of CAR.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/global-terrorism-index-nigerian-fulani-militants-named-as-fourth-deadliest-terror-group-in-world-a6739851.html
exactly what I was saying by including the word "only

Tolexander:
Boko haram operates along four borders, Nigeria, Chad, Niger and Cameroun. So it is an international issue.

Can you tell me where Fulani herdsmen are listed among the terrorist groups by US because they operate in Nigeria only?
Re: IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi by Tolexander: 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Fulani herdsmen were proscribed terrorist group by International Human Rights Monitor, IHRM based
321 Edgecombe Avenue Suite #5J
New York, New York 10031
so since it is not a direct proscription from US government can you tell Fulani helmsmen to go and stage their own protest in front of US Capitol too
What is this one saying?

Was I the one that told the IPOB to make a protest?
And what reason have I to go and tell Fulani herdsmen to make a protest?

I said IPOB is an aggrieved group and have every right to protest where they are not yet labelled terrorist and present their reason for grievances.
They can't protest in Aso Rock because they have been labelled terrorist in Aso Rock.

Fulani herdsmen are not labelled terrorist by Nigerian government, but criminals (though I don't subscribe to their exclusion from being labelled terrorist). So what would they tender as their cause of grievance when protesting?
Re: IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi by Apawicked: 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
Tolexander:
exactly what I was saying by including the word "only

Don't embarrass yourself further.

if i were you i would hide on pro Buhari thread and pretend im Sarrki.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi by Tolexander: 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
Apawicked:
Don't embarrass yourself further.

if i were you i would hide on pro Buhari thread and pretend im Sarrki.
stop exhibiting your folly!
Re: IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:00am On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=Tolexander post=60989827]What is this one saying?

I said IPOB is an aggrieved group and have every right to protest where they are not yet labelled terrorist and present their reason for grievances.
They can't protest in Aso Rock because they have been labelled terrorist in Aso Rock.

Fulani herdsmen are not labelled terrorist by Nigerian government, but criminals (though I don't subscribe to their exclusion from being labelled terrorist). So what would they tender as their cause of grievance when protesting?

1 Like

Re: IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi by maxwell767(m): 12:03am On Oct 01, 2017
grin I said it... I told them that " a python that dances under the sun should be careful of the eagle hovering around the sky" but them bash me like wen 911 bashed a BRT bus

Now is happening!
Let me tell u the symbolic meaning of that adage..

The military python dancing on under the rising sun of Biafra's land.

Should be careful of the eagle hovering around the skye, which means the international communities and countries watching and waiting to strike..

Now the symbols of U.S is an eagle.

Others are still coming... grin

Note: Inasmuch I don't support anything happening in this country, but there's nothing like dialogue! Is so simple.

But the government felt they can urinate on the Ipob, or anyone but, for God sake this is 21st century, things has really really changed.

Anyway... Am still watching... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:36am On Oct 01, 2017
Tolexander:
What is this one saying?

They are now aggrieved group not the terrorist group nobody wants to associate with. keep on running from pillar to post

7 Likes

Re: IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 01, 2017
They can protest in any other country other than Nigeria for how long they like but that's where it stops. As far as protesting in Nigeria is concerned, they will have the Python to contend with
Re: IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi by enemybulldozer(m): 2:06am On Oct 01, 2017
Tolexander:
so what terrorizes Nigeria also terrorizes US or what are you trying to say?

IPOB is a terrorist group to Nigerian government. US is not involved because IPOB is still operating within Nigerian border and hasn't been regarded as a threat to the world peace. So what is your point?
So in other words, US can still permit Isis or boko haram to come in front of white house and protest abi??

5 Likes

Re: IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi by obyrich(m): 5:43am On Oct 01, 2017
enemybulldozer:
There's an adage that says, " he who laughed last laughs best" meanwhile, I've not seen the likes of tonyebacarnista, Sarrki, Omenka and other blood sucking vampires grin grin grin
They are hiding in shame! grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi by obyrich(m): 5:51am On Oct 01, 2017
GoroTango:
They can protest in any other country other than Nigeria for how long they like but that's where it stops. As far as protesting in Nigeria is concerned, they will have the Python to contend with
Do you know why Nigeria was sanctioned and made a pariah state during the military era? It is a mindset like yours. Any criticism of the military turned one into an enemy of the state. Many politicians embarked on self exile. Abuses of human rights were rampant.

Tyranny does not last a lifetime. Let's watch and see how events unfold.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi by Tolexander: 5:53am On Oct 01, 2017
enemybulldozer:
So in other words, US can still permit Isis or boko haram to come in front of white house and protest abi??
I see you have no ground to grip again.

Are those ones not terrorist or what question are you trying to ask?
Re: IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi by Tolexander: 5:55am On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=Ucheosefoh post=60990194][/quote]That still back up my stand.

They are terrorist to Nigerian government and not yet terrorist to US government of course they still operate within Nigerian border.
Re: IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi by sanandreas(m): 6:31am On Oct 01, 2017
I couldn't help but to laugh at that dude that hits his head on the floor 5 times daily. NA OKPA FULL THE BRAIN.
Re: IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi by Albion05: 6:41am On Oct 01, 2017
@ Tolexander" you are making mockery of your self. Do you really have conscience at all. This is why Nigeria will never get to another level because of this so called Ethnic Bigotry. I weep for this Country because of people with this mindset and make up.
enemybulldozer:

2 Likes

Re: IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi by Kokolet11: 6:47am On Oct 01, 2017
Tolexander:
Any aggrieved group can be given the chance to protest at the US congress.

Why making a mountain out of a molehill?
so they are no more terrorists like your foolish govt quote them?biafra must come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi by frankmoney(m): 7:10am On Oct 01, 2017
Lol smh grin
Re: IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi by globemoney: 7:13am On Oct 01, 2017
Tolexander:
Any aggrieved group can be given the chance to protest at the US congress.

That means we will see Isis protesting soon at the US congress, should I even say I'm disappointed going by your antecedents on this forum

1 Like

Re: IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi by globemoney: 7:18am On Oct 01, 2017
Tolexander:
That still back up my stand.

They are terrorist to Nigerian government and not yet terrorist to US government of course they still operate within Nigerian border.
Jesus Christ, how is it possible to be a terrorist organization to one country and not to another? That means boko haram may not be a terrorist organization after all in U.K., us, or some country? Looks like you are already having a bad day, go eat gbegiri or something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi by Urchman27(m): 7:43am On Oct 01, 2017
IPOB is the only terrorist group in the world that can protest openly in front of the world leaders without any fear. Wouldn't you rather be in such terrorist group?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi by enemybulldozer(m): 9:00am On Oct 01, 2017
Tolexander:
I see you have no ground to grip again.

Are those ones not terrorist or what question are you trying to ask?
Isis and boko haram are known terrorists we all know that. My question still remains, do you think US can grant them such request??
Re: IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi by Smily202(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2017
myright:
Wow! This is commendable! It means that the US senators would be present... If its possible, IPOB should hire an advertising truck with a big screen so that they could play the various videos of what happened on the 13th and 14th of September for the senators and media houses to watch.

Something like this:

I swear , how i wish am in USA. I will video edit all the Events that happened in our land , the atrocities committed by NA dub it and shoot it out for the whole world to see.

1 Like

Re: IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
Tolexander:
That still back up my stand.

You call them terrorist group nobody wants to associate with and you now call the aggrieved group lol you want people to understand that you never see IPOB as a terrorist group but why call them terrorist group nobody wants to associate with and not aggrieved group nobody wants to associate with?
Re: IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi by Malawian(m): 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
Smily202:

I swear , how i wish am in USA. I will video edit all the Events that happened in our land , the atrocities committed by NA dub it and shoot it out for the whole world to see.
you can still do that, just look for friends in the US and send them the video file.
Re: IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi by feelings1: 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=Tolexander post=60980543]Any aggrieved group can be given the chance to protest at the US congress.

I noticed that you called them aggrieved group not terrorist group. When was the Last time Boko Haram, or ISil got an approval from government to protest. Interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Party Youths Protest: "Remove Sacked Chairman's Name From INEC Website" / Buhari’s Minister Fires APC Chairman, Oshiomhole / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.