Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,525 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me” – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me” – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer (321 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) / "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer / Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me” – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer by Nissando(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ifeanyi Ejiofor, lead counsel of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has disclosed his last conversation with Nnamdi Kanu.

Ejiofor also lamented that he has not been able to reach Kanu since the military stormed his Afara-Ukwu, Umuahia, Abia State home.

The lawyer, in a chat wit Sun, recalled that he got a call from Kanu on 14th September that army personnel were shooting sporadically around his house.

“I quickly issued a statement which was widely published on the social media alerting the world of what was going on; that my client was under siege as the military was shooting for over 40 minutes trying to gain access into the house.

“He called me again that they were at the gate shooting to gain access, I asked him ..........

See the FULL DETAILS
HERE :;:
http://www.eduandgist.com/2017/09/30/last-thing-nnamdi-kanu-told-ejiofor-ipob-lawyer/

Cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun

(1) (Reply)

145 Child-bearing Women, 2,300 Children Under 5 Die Daily In Nigeria – Unicef / Buhari Writes Senate, Seeks Confirmation Of Aisha Ahmad As Cbn Deputy Governor / Husband Day Care Centre For Interested Persons ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.