Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? (1864 Views)

"I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady / Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by Riwo11(f): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Many ladies always ask, "how can I know that a guy loves me?" Many ladies have lost good guys because they cannot identify good guys. Although guys can pretend,you can identify a fake guy and you can know whether a guy loves you or not in the following ways:
1. A fake guy will demand for sex. A real guy will also demand for sex. But a fake guy will quit the relationship if you refuse to have sex with him, while a real guy will not quit even if you don't give him sex.
2. A fake guy shows love and care. A real guy also shows love and care. But watch out! A fake guy will stop to be caring if you commit any offence, but a real guy never stops being caring no matter your offence.
3. A real guy will not like to leave you no matter the situation.
4. A real guy that truly loves you will always apologise even if it is not his fault.
5. Fake guys pamper ladies. Real guys also pamper ladies too. But if a guy pampers you to the extreme, hmm don't trust him. In most cases, fake guys pampers ladies more than the real guys.
6. When a guy uses too many sweet words all the time, be careful. He may be fake. Real guys that truly love u will use few sweet words.
7. A real guy that truly loves you will be very concerned about your problems. He will always show much concern about the causes and solutions to your problems. But a fake guy only shows more concern about his own problems.
8. A real guy will spend money on you. Fake guy will also spend money on you. But a fake guy will not give you much money unless you have sex with him. No sex, no money. Fake love.
9. A fake guy will promise to marry you. A real guy will also promise to marry you. But a real guy will always discuss with you about how to build a successful marriage.
10. A real guy can kneel down and even shed tears to beg you never to lose him. A fake guy who does not love you will not do that.
Think Twice!!!
CLICK BELOW TO READ....
:
How to Ask a Girl to Sleep With You - 3 Smooth Ways to Do it and Get Lucky Tonight.......

http://www.riwodating.com/2017/09/how-to-ask-girl-to-sleep-with-you-3.html
Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by bigmankings(m): 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Weldone
Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by agbonkamen(f): 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
By giving you blow yansh
Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by Dotwillis1(m): 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin
Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
undecided Op wehdone Ma.
Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by phintohlar(f): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
U try
Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
I stopped reading when i got to the 8th point

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by thowbie7ven(m): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Crap!!!...I'll do all what the "good guy" does in this article and will still end up dumping your ass....and i'll do everything the "bad guy" does and still end up marrying you...There isn't any manual or laid down rules when it comes to relationships and marriages...The same way God didn't give us any manual for direction(s) at the point of creation...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Riwo11:
Many ladies always ask, "how can I know that a guy loves me?" Many ladies have lost good guys because they cannot identify good guys. Although guys can pretend,you can identify a fake guy and you can know whether a guy loves you or not in the following ways:
1. A fake guy will demand for sex. A real guy will also demand for sex. But a fake guy will quit the relationship if you refuse to have sex with him, while a real guy will not quit even if you don't give him sex.
2. A fake guy shows love and care. A real guy also shows love and care. But watch out! A fake guy will stop to be caring if you commit any offence, but a real guy never stops being caring no matter your offence.
3. A real guy will not like to leave you no matter the situation.
4. A real guy that truly loves you will always apologise even if it is not his fault.
5. Fake guys pamper ladies. Real guys also pamper ladies too. But if a guy pampers you to the extreme, hmm don't trust him. In most cases, fake guys pampers ladies more than the real guys.
6. When a guy uses too many sweet words all the time, be careful. He may be fake. Real guys that truly love u will use few sweet words.
7. A real guy that truly loves you will be very concerned about your problems. He will always show much concern about the causes and solutions to your problems. But a fake guy only shows more concern about his own problems.
8. A real guy will spend money on you. Fake guy will also spend money on you. But a fake guy will not give you much money unless you have sex with him. No sex, no money. Fake love.
9. A fake guy will promise to marry you. A real guy will also promise to marry you. But a real guy will always discuss with you about how to build a successful marriage.
10. A real guy can kneel down and even shed tears to beg you never to lose him. A fake guy who does not love you will not do that.
Think Twice!!!
CLICK BELOW TO READ....
:
How to Ask a Girl to Sleep With You - 3 Smooth Ways to Do it and Get Lucky Tonight.......

http://www.riwodating.com/2017/09/how-to-ask-girl-to-sleep-with-you-3.html
that is just what makes me unique n special... Like, I feel proud of the kind of guy I grew up to be....
Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by Fidelismaria: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
kiss

I deserve a medal
am d realest guy
Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by Heloct(f): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
You will know if a guy loves you whether he does everything up there or not.

If you are confused, then he doesn't love you. There is always a way to know.
Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
Who be this one again?

Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by marisdgreat(f): 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamRaizo:
that is just what makes me unique n special... Like, I feel proud of the kind of guy I grew up to be....
proud to be a fake guy okwaya
Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by lilmax(m): 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
you shouldn't apologize to anybody if the person is wrong... your 4th point is crap

when you hurt someone, you apologize
I don't know where most people get that useless point from
Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
first point about sex

so i should have sex with both of them to know who is real and who's fake abi
Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
marisdgreat:

proud to be a fake guy okwaya
I am every lady's dream...real talk!
Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by marisdgreat(f): 11:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamRaizo:
I am every lady's dream...real talk!
interesting
Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 01, 2017
marisdgreat:

interesting
yeah... Like a novel smiley
Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by marisdgreat(f): 12:02am On Oct 01, 2017
IamRaizo:
u r funny
Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by marisdgreat(f): 12:02am On Oct 01, 2017
IamRaizo:
u r funny happy new month
Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 01, 2017
marisdgreat:

u r funny happy new month
thanks my dear... For being the very first person to wish me a happy new month, here's a kiss for you smiley kiss
Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 01, 2017
Interesting post... from what you wrote the
The fake guy = bad boys
The real guy = pussy white Knight

Your so called real guys are the ones who showers attention on you while fake guys will not spend much attention on you if he's not getting anything in return.

Your so called real guys tolerate n condole your bad behavior while the fake guys wouldn't take nonsense from you and will immediately put you in place when you misbehave..

Thank God I'm not your so called "real guy" you wrote about there..

Some "girls" can be funny at times..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by marisdgreat(f): 12:24am On Oct 01, 2017
IamRaizo:
thanks my dear... For being the very first person to wish me a happy new month, here's a kiss for you smiley kiss
make ur gf no see am ooh
Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by Augustap(f): 12:35am On Oct 01, 2017
Madam look for a seat to glue that ur ass....if you want an increment in the allowance your guy gives you, pls tell him. Don't come here and be deceiving yourself. Confused lady

1 Like

Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 01, 2017
marisdgreat:

make ur gf no see am ooh
I just got out of a failed relationship my dear, so no worries smiley
Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 01, 2017
There s no love... only selfishness... no man will fall in love if there s no opening in the female Instruments... hehe
Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by Dshocker(m): 7:38am On Oct 01, 2017
L3G3ND:
first point about sex

so i should have sex with both of them to know who is real and who's fake abi

Yes ma'am,with jara sef!
Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by marisdgreat(f): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
IamRaizo:
I just got out of a failed relationship my dear, so no worries smiley
that means we r in d same shoe
Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
marisdgreat:

that means we r in d same shoe
really? I'm sorry about that my dear.... I'm sure you wanna take things easy now right ? smiley
Re: How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? by marisdgreat(f): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
IamRaizo:
really? I'm sorry about that my dear.... I'm sure you wanna take things easy now right ? smiley
yes ooh

(1) (Reply)

Drilling Into Her Honeypot Publicly, What's He Looking For? (raunchy Photos) / Advise Her / Hilarious Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.