Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

Phone That REPEL Mosquito - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone That REPEL Mosquito (388 Views)

LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x / Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone That REPEL Mosquito by Lombrozo(m): 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
It's getting tougher and tougher for phone makers to differentiate.

So LG's latest bright spark appears to be a phone that integrates an ultrasound mosquito repeller in its back hump, in an effort to appeal to users in India.

The K7i's sound emitting gadget works on a similar basis to devices we've had for years on the market, which emit ultrasonic waves inaudible to humans, to repel mosquitos. LG already includes this in other home appliances it makes, such as air conditioning units and even TVs.

The "Mosquito Away" K7i phone is really LG's existing midrange K7 Android smartphone, with the speaker as a removable back case.

When you buy the K7i, LG will throw in a regular flat case that'll help your phone fit into a pocket more easily — but that will also take away its mosquito-repelling abilities

(1) (Reply)

. / Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9+: Here Is What We Know So Far / AGAIN: Apple Sued Again For 'slowing' Older Iphonesapple Sued Again For 'slowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.