Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,002 members, 7,952,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

Fastest fingers - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fastest fingers (10075 Views)

Nigerians Mock Man Using Fingers On His Woman Publicly, Spark Outrage / Naija! Man Sticks His Hand Into Lady's Trouser, Fingers Her Publicly (pic) / Nairaland Fastest Fingers First Thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Fastest fingers by MiaB(f): 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
luminouz:

JESU!!! FUNKE!!
Remind me never to eat with U!!
Re: Fastest fingers by hemarnuael: 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
finalboss pls do smtn for me for christmas no amount is too small

1 Like

Re: Fastest fingers by Esji80(m): 1:45am On Jun 25, 2018
Finalboss,you are welcome back. It has been long I see you online.I hope all is well.

I am one of your ardent fans here although you've never appreciate me.Last years Ramadan I asked for Ramadan gift..but couldn't get

I appreciate what you are doing to people.You really have a kind and generous heart, may the lord bestow you with goodness,His protection and blessings wherever you are.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? / "Are You A Witch?" - By Umari Ayim / Married Woman Get Stucked While Having Sex With Lover(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.