Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) (33876 Views)

Presidency Lists The Achievements Buhari Has Made In The Power Sector / Presidency Lists 17 Major Achievements Of Buhari In 2017 / FG Releases 57 Achievements Of President Buhari Administration So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by dikeigbo2(m): 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
Incredible and frightening achievements....oh God unto thy hands we commit ourselves...because these achievements are too much for us to comprehend.....

1 Like

Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by chngebeginwthme: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
cosby02:
This people can lie ooo

Where is the lie? You won't see anything good in the Govt since you hate Buhari from unset..

Back in school when you hate certain teacher, The chances of getting good score/passing his/her subject is minimal..

1 Like

Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by chngebeginwthme: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
baybeeboi:
That no9 comes so strange.

U ran d economy aground and in their imaginations took it back up and claim it be an achievement.

LOL economy that was on ground even before Buhari take over, If the economy is good why is GEJ borrowing to pay salaries?

Why are state Government owing salaries? Was it not when Buhari came that he start giving out bail out fund?
Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by cosby02(m): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Where is the lie? You won't see anything good in the Govt since you hate Buhari from unset..

Back in school when you hate certain teacher, The chances of getting good score/passing his/her subject is minimal..
Are you angry

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by yomiracles: 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
Many of these were achieved by past Administration. What this Administration should have given us is 57 apologies for non PERFORMANCE.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by Teacher1776(m): 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
yarimo:
Chai see achievements BUHARI til 2023 looters and other criminals minded ones beware

You were even surprised too, abi? Upon all these giant economic achievements, they have not been able to bring the naira to 180 naira to dollar where they met it. You can continue to glorify emptiness. As long as the common man who used to take food for granted can no longer buy common food in the market, you are all fooling yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by Teacher1776(m): 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Are you insanely stupid? Someone is telling you that you are far better off now u are exchanging a dollar for 400 naira than when you were exchanging it for 180 and u were asking where is the lie? It is either you are foolishly stupid or stupidly foolish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by CharlotteFlair: 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=yarimo post=60991389][/quote] grin Jagaban would be green with envy when he sees those teeth.
Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by tuniski: 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

grin grin more pained people. Jonathan must have been a spectacular fool to have agreed the chibok girls were missing in the first place when an unemployed ordinary nairalander sitting in their decrepit parlor could tell it was a scam.
Are you saying you need a job?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
longlife101:
"38. Implementing the 2011 UNEP report for the ongoing Ogoni clean-up process after decades of oil spills and pollution."

Rivers/Ogoni guys, is this true? -kindly quote me with the reply.
For where? Nothing is going on there o.

Even the spots APC used to deceiving Rivers people have taken over by stubborn grass.
Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by Blue3k(m): 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
56. Eradication of polio disease in the country.

They finally got rid of polio? How come this didn't make headlines domestically. That's actually pretty good. Now the disease might finally disappear from Earth in a few generations.
Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by continentalceo(m): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

grin grin more pained people. Jonathan must have been a spectacular fool to have agreed the chibok girls were missing in the first place when an unemployed ordinary nairalander sitting in their decrepit parlor could tell it was a scam.
PG 18 please!
Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
I don't understand. Did all those things happen here in Nigeria or in London?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by belindar: 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
Which govt and country are they talking about? Anyway not my own country Nigeria? All Nah wash! Wash!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by BJ0SE(m): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
12. Implementation of the Bank Verification Number (BVN), thus tackling corruption by plugging loopholes for siphoning of public fund and tracking of illicit funds through multiple accounts

I'm shocked they could even lie about this too, BVN had taken effect b4 this Govt came.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by BJ0SE(m): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
24. SIP: Home Grown School Feeding Programme, where almost three million schoolchildren have been fed, while tens of thousands of cooks have been engaged in their respective states.

Please can anyone signify who them feed, Our children or which children ,
whose parent did the cooking ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by Olisamarvis: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
I saw 'expended' 1.2 trillion on capital projects nationwide..��� Expended,! not even planning to.. Which capital project abeg.. Chai, this one weak me..

1 Like

Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by Xtopher123(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
Next year they'll add Successful Launching Operation Python Dance in the south East Region as the 58th Achievement.. Interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by brojoshua: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
But there is no justice. None of the looters has been prosecuted, convicted and sentenced to prison or punished
Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by brojoshua: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
brojoshua:
But there is no justice. None of the looters has been prosecuted, convicted and sentenced to prison or punished
None of the corrupt judges has been prosecuted, convicted of corruption and bribery and sentenced to prison or punished

1 Like

Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by Leo3333: 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
CoolAmbience:

Which one of them is untrue? Counter with proof. That's how to be objective. There is absolutely nothing wrong with not being in agreement.

We must help Nigeria to get better by being constructive and balanced in our submissions.

No bro, I think you should rather do us a favour by pointing out which ones among those phantom achievements up there are true.

As for me, I can't find a SINGLE achievement in that load of crap they put up.

...defending this utter shame of a government...where's your conscience, ehn?
Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by thundafire: 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nah APR introduce BVN
Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by osazsky(m): 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
I didn't see the creation of 40000 emails and the invention of a new English world buharism which means failure

1 Like

Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by iyketex007: 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
So by next year October when Nigeria will be celebrating her 58th birthday the president will list 58 achievements of his administration adding just one achievement to the tally.

The big question now,who knows that big special achievement the President will be working so hard to achieve before next year October? Bmc and other blabbing patriots, can u guys pls let us in on what to expect.
Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
sanpipita:
TSA and BVN were implemented by past govt, why do buhari and his cohorts lie so much, nothing of a clean up is happening in ogoni its all talk not motions, abuja - Kaduna railway was built by GEJ and how can bail out funds and Paris club refund be an achievement? this govt is a monumental failure

God bless you my brother, I had my Bvn before the election, so these lies the govt keeps spewing angers me a lot. Buhari is a colossal failure.
Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by piagetskinner(m): 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
greatest lie ever told by the greatest lair who has ever roamed the earth...
Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by 1people: 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
10. N1.2 trillion expended on capital/infrastructure projects nationwide, a milestone in the nation’s history..............................This one weak me die. Nairaland community and APC supporters please show me with evidence,any project initiated and completed by this present administration in your local government,and not even your community since the inception of this APC administration.
Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
ITEM-6: PURCHASE OF 12 SUPER TUCANO AIRCRAFT FOR $600 MILLION.
THE COST OF ONE OF THESE AIRCRAFT BASED ON THE CONFIGURATION IS BETWEEN $11 - $14 MILLION EACH.
https://medium.com/war-is-boring/the-pentagon-has-two-choices-for-light-attack-planes-2e4306197b1e
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embraer_EMB_314_Super_Tucano
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-nigeria-arms-factbox/factbox-the-a-29-super-tucano-aircraft-at-a-glance-idUSKCN0XX09U
EXPECTED COST = 12 x $14 = $168 MILLION. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BALANCE $600 - $168 = $432 MILLION.?

WHEREAS AN ADVANCED 4TH GENERATION RUSSIAN MIG-35 MULTI ROLE FIGHTER PLANE COST $40 - $45 MILLION EACH.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikoyan_MiG-35

THESE PRICE QUOTES ARE FOR BRAND NEW AIRCRAFTS, NOT THE SECOND HAND (USED) TUCANO AIRCRAFT WE ARE ACQURING.
IS THIS NOT ANOTHER FACE OF CORRUPTION.??!
Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by ikd19: 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
lair

Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by honestivo(m): 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
38 as not been done yet
Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by davibid: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
Implementation of BVN like seriously

grin

GEJ be like...

Re: Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) by sanpipita(m): 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
sacluxisback:

God bless you my brother, I had my Bvn before the election, so these lies the govt keeps spewing angers me a lot. Buhari is a colossal failure.

It has to be annoying, this govt takes Nigerians for granted, they feel we are too foolish not to find out their lies.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekweremadu & Chimaroke Reunite As Enugu Looks To Welcome Atiku & Obi Tomorrow(ph / 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV / Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.