Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija (33836 Views)

30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React / Private Jets In Akure During Akeredolu's Swearing In Ceremony (Photos) / Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by FKO81(m): 6:16am On Nov 28, 2015
[b]Anambra Business tycoons just the ones I can remember

*Sir Emeka Offor CEO Chrom Energy, Enugu disco etc.

*Dr ABC Orjiakor CEO Seplat Plc, Neimith pharmaceuticals etc.

*Engr Ernest Azudialu CEO Nestoil, Century power generation, Smile Network, director Julius beger plc etc.

* Arthur Eze CEO Altlas Oranto petrolum

*. Ex Gov Peter Obi Chairman of Next International Nigeria Ltd, then Chairman and Director of Guardian Express Mortgage Bank Ltd, Guardian Express Bank Plc, Future View Securities Ltd, Paymaster Nigeria Ltd, Chams Nigeria Ltd, Data Corp Ltd and Card Centre Ltd, Chairman of Fidelity Bank PLC etc.

* Andy Uba politician, Oil merchant

* Cos Maduka CEO Coscharies motors, Abro motor products, Coched farm etc.

*Emma Bishop Okonknwo CEO Ekulo group

* Clement Ibeto CEO Ibeto group, Cement, Oil Merchant, Motor products, Real Estate, Farm and Hotels.

*Ifeanyi Uba Capital Oil, Authority newspaper etc

*Chief (Dr.) Alexander Chika Okafor CEO Chicason group, AZ oil.

*Innocent Chukwuma Innoson Motors etc.

*Nicolas Ukachukwu CEO SNECOU Group of Companies Limited

*SIR. Daniel Chukwudoze Dozzy Oil

* Sir. Nath Okechukwu Chairman Inter-bau Construction Ltd

* HRH. Igwe Alfred Achebe Obi of Onitsha Chairman Daimon bank and unilever Plc.

*Sir Emeka Okwuosa Chairaman Oil serve group, Ekcel Farms Ltd

* Nnetochukwu Azubuike Oil merchant, Genesis hotel and Genesis deluxe and cinemas

* Odumodu CEO May&Baker

*Dr. Godwin Maduka serves as CEO and Medical Director of the Las Vegas Pain Institute & Medical Center, the largest pain treatment center in Nevada

* Chief Poly Emenike Nero Pharmaceutical

*Mrs. Stella Okoli Emzor pharmaceutical

* Nkechi Obi. Tchno oil

* Ben Anakwe NIPCO oil,

* Stella Odua Former aviation minister, CEO SPG Oil and Gas

* Dame Felicia Okoli CEO Armak group of companies

* Uju Ifejika CEO Britannia-U

* Enukeme Linus Azubuike Chairman Tonimas Group

* Obiajulu Uzodike Cutix wire plc

* Chigioke Anumoka Chairman Cotech and Tummy tummy. noodles

* Eric Umofia CEO Erisco food, steers the wheel of Africa's biggest tomato paste plant

* Mike Ajegbo Minaj Tv, Cement and real estate

*. Obi Okeke fusion motors LA

*Dr Ifeanyi Okoye Juhel pharmaceutical, Juhel Oil and gas

* Allen Onyema CEO Air peace

Transporter and haulage businesses

. Young shall grow

Chisco group

Ekenedilichukwu trans

GUO Okeke

CN Okoli

Izuchukwu trans

PN. Omerua

FG. Onyewe

Ifeanyi trans[/b]

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by tyson99(m): 6:17am On Nov 28, 2015
ok
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by Erukumakanaki: 6:32am On Nov 28, 2015
Abeg who dem help?? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by shepherd77: 6:41am On Nov 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 28, 2015
Na so. Igbos repping till infinity.

14 Likes

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by Vicotex(m): 7:01am On Nov 28, 2015
Waiting for END TIME haters to troop in and start saying they all made their money through lagos.
Ndi igbo amaka

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by menix(m): 7:17am On Nov 28, 2015
Because I don't show myself else my name should be on that list..

Okaka 1, End Time Money..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by permsec: 7:22am On Nov 28, 2015
What has been their contribution towards developing the state?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by dotG(m): 7:35am On Nov 28, 2015
This state is soo rich

7 Likes

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 28, 2015
permsec:

To answer you, I'm not from Anambra but if there is one state in Nigeria where individuals contribute more in the development of the state it's Anambra.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by dotG(m): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Abeg who dem help?? undecided
beta start helping yourself

9 Likes

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by dotG(m): 7:43am On Nov 28, 2015
permsec:

keep waiting

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by permsec: 7:49am On Nov 28, 2015
new2020:

To answer you, I'm not from Anambra but if there is one state in Nigeria where individuals contribute more in the development of the state is Anambra.
Mr man i am from Anambra state and you've made no point here. The roads in the villages of most of the aformentioned billionaires listed above are in their worst shape.

I'd like to state other points too but let me stop there.

Guy calm down i know wetin i dey talk.

19 Likes

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by permsec: 7:55am On Nov 28, 2015
dotG:
This state is soo rich
So rich? How industrialised is it?

How much IGR does it generate?

Whats the poverty rate in the state.

If not for Obiano, Anambra was rated to be the dirtiest state in the SE

Dem suppose rub you Lotion for chin then give you dirty slap.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 28, 2015
OP, stop writing this thr@sh . Assuming oyibo begin boast, you will crawl under table at your ineptitude. Anambrarians make a lot of undue noise. Is it because of too much Onitsha market mentality, poor self esteem or outright illiteracy? You guys put Igbos in a bad light with your big boastful mouths.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2015
permsec:
Mr man i am from Anambra state and you've made no point here. The roads in the villages of most of the aformentioned billionaires listed above are in their worst shape.

I work and do business in SE. You may know better but I speak from relative comparison of my own state and other SS states where most projects and development are government funded. It may not seem much to you, go to other states and see...individuals don't do much compared to Anambra individuals. Let's take a city in my state Calabar for example, I strongly believed that Calabar would have been far more developed today if individuals were doing more...we have close to zero individual contribution.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by Klinee: 8:14am On Nov 28, 2015
permsec:
So rich? How industrialised is it?

How much IGR does it generate?

Whats the poverty rate in the state.

If not for Obiano, Anambra was rated to be the dirtiest state in the SE

Dem suppose rub you Lotion for chin then give you dirty slap.
The government of anambra need to step up in tasking them. But when they go to other state they pay billion dollar task, look at erisco food in sokoto for example.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by sirade(m): 8:17am On Nov 28, 2015
permsec:

Which part of Anambra are you from and its local government?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by DankemzI(m): 8:19am On Nov 28, 2015
new2020:

I work and do business in SE. You may know better but I speak from relative comparison of my own state and other SS states where most projects and development are government funded. It may not seem much to you, go to other states and see...individuals don't do much compared to Anambra individuals. Let's take a city in my state Calabar for example, I strongly believed that Calabar would have been far more developed today if individuals were doing more...we have close to zero individual contribution.

Guy you're so on point!
Individuals from Anambra contribute to the state development.

That guy's mind is just set on negative mode!
No need to reason with him

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by sirade(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2015
excel234:
OP, stop writing this thr@sh . Assuming oyibo begin boast, you will crawl under table at your ineptitude. Anambrarians make a lot of undue noise. Is it because of too much Onitsha market mentality, poor self esteem or outright illiteracy? You guys put Igbos in a bad light with your big boastful mouths.

For the bolded, you are wrong man
Of late go to Anambra major markets and see graduates making it big time instead of waiting for government paid work.
Those graduates might not necessarily be from Anambra state but trust me they are making it
Cheers kiss

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by millhouse: 8:51am On Nov 28, 2015
Kul
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by Amiano(m): 8:51am On Nov 28, 2015
Dis people can do beta in contributing to d development of Anambra nt dat dey ar nt helping bt as oliver twist we ar asking for more
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by FKO81(m): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2015
excel234:
Bitter soul go and find your wright place in Niger river

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by realtestament(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2015
shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by FKO81(m): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by chumakk: 9:20am On Nov 28, 2015
Why is Anambra state not embracing the Ecom business?
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by FKO81(m): 9:24am On Nov 28, 2015
Not just business Anambaria are topping in other areas
Academias from Anambra state:
1. Dr Pius Okigbo first Nigerian PHD in Economics

2. prof Philip emeagwali inventor of super computer

3. Prof Okoye first Nigerian professor of physics

4. Chike Obi first Nigerian professor of mathematicsa, Mathematician famous for his work on non-differential equations won the 1985 ICTP Price

5. prof Kodilnye first Nigerian professor of medicine

6. Professor Kenneth Dike a pre-eminent scholar of African History and was. the first indigenous Vice-Chancellor of the University of Ibadan and founder of the National Archives.

7. Prof James Ezelio first Nigerian professor differential calculus

8. prof Chinua Achebe great novelist
* Cyprian Ekwensi MFR, a writer of international repute

9. Emeka Anyaoku first African commom wealth chairman

10. Prof Ben Enwonwu first Nigerian sculptor of international repute with artwork gracing the United Nations headquarters

11. Professor Samuel Okoye was black Africa's first PhD in RadioAstronomy.
who along with Antony Hewish of the University of Cambridge discovered the radio source of Crab Nebula neutron star.

12.Chief Jerome Udoji a social reformer was the first African to be made a 'D.O' (District Officer) by the Colonial Administration

13. Chimamanda Adichie Novelist

14. Gilbert Kodilinye BA(Oxon) MA(Oxon) LL.M(Lond) Barrist -at-Law

15. Prof Dora Akunyili Pharmacologist

16. Oby Ezekwezili former world bank Charlady in Africa

17. Olisa Agbakoba first NBA president

18 Lieutenant-General Chikadibia Isaac Obiakor, appointed in 2008 by UN
Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon as Military Advisor on UN Peacekeeping. Operations.

19 Charles Soludo Economist and fromer CBN Governor

20 Chinwe Chukwuogo-Roy MBE, a London-based visual artist. The first black artist to paint a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II when commissioned to paint the official Golden Jubilee portrai

21. Francis Akpuaka - a renowned professor of plastic surgery

22 Ernest Ndukwe former NCC boss

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by tartar9(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2015
I don't know most of the companies there

1 Like

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by tonychristopher: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2015
permsec:

Their contribution is much and I am an anambra indigen we have self help projects

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by tonychristopher: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2015
Klinee:
The government of anambra need to step up in tasking them. But when they go to other state they pay billion dollar task, look at erisco food in sokoto for example.

That erisco is from my place ..he is trying though

1 Like

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by SpaceTour: 9:44am On Nov 28, 2015
What about the first black graduate of Oxford university- Emeka Ojukwu?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki & Shaibu Host Edo Kids To Christmas Party / Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant / Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.