Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" (65717 Views)

I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out / Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years / Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by tballeyy(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

This buhari regime self de affect you, you can't differentiate joke from insult undecided
don't blame the guy, is frustrated

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by princesscool: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2017
Pls, I am so much consign about this two brothers, may God interven in their case, pls Paul and sylas, u guys should make peace, for the sake of your late mumsy, you guy should think twice cos tomorrow is too far thanks.
Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by moyemasterr(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2017
Benekruku:

And someone will still say Donald Trump is better than Christiano Ronaldo.

Even if Okada is Tiger Woods, It still wont make Ogbono soup sweeter than Okro soup.

Who does that? Comparing Fish with Titus

wat is dis one saying bayi

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by angelboy01(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2017
MustiizRaja:
I really don't see the maturity in this walai am a psquare fan since wen I was small
from E NO GOOD ,last night , gbedu , kolo, I mean their first ever track to d likes of omoge mi , temptation , oga pooice , story , bye bye , nd many more this two guys sounds works together one way or the other.. when I listen to dem like I mean tears will alwys wanna drop cos dey r the best African artist with good and pleasing lyrics if u doubt me just download any of their track. if one will say he wants to go solo or the two believe me the charisma won't be there again cos the useless Peter and Paul when they do path or backup u will knw kaii dey were born singers.. so give it to us 18 yrs ago nd wev been enjoying it if u decide to go solo walai ur sounds won't be catchy again so think twice.. one of u signed muno nd CICI abi na LICE be her name na only one track dem drop tuday we no hear of dem DESTINY boy don even super blow pass dem so wah r we sayin here instead of u guys tonsit back sign talented act nd push dem out nd be the boss on ur own nd face una family while ur artist make money for u nd leave JUDE alone to face his family while u focus on urs unwere greedy with una money.. dts y I still love Olamide nd don jazzy even tho d artist under don jazzy just blowmwith 2 songs since DT time it's hard for dem aside reeky DT knws wat he's doing so bro dnt tink say u go Gve us wat the real psquare has wise up

Bro I understand where you are getting at, don't mind the people criticizing you. God bless you bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2017
tballeyy:
don't blame the guy, is frustrated

I understand his frustrations bro, if you're an FG e-warrior only for them to came up with 57 trash as an achievements in 2yrs ++, you will be disappointed too

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by Abiagirl777(f): 11:00am On Oct 01, 2017
MustiizRaja:
I really don't see the maturity in this walai am a psquare fan since wen I was small
from E NO GOOD ,last night , gbedu , kolo, I mean their first ever track to d likes of omoge mi , temptation , oga pooice , story , bye bye , nd many more this two guys sounds works together one way or the other.. when I listen to dem like I mean tears will alwys wanna drop cos dey r the best African artist with good and pleasing lyrics if u doubt me just download any of their track. if one will say he wants to go solo or the two believe me the charisma won't be there again cos the useless Peter and Paul when they do path or backup u will knw kaii dey were born singers.. so give it to us 18 yrs ago nd wev been enjoying it if u decide to go solo walai ur sounds won't be catchy again so think twice.. one of u signed muno nd CICI abi na LICE be her name na only one track dem drop tuday we no hear of dem DESTINY boy don even super blow pass dem so wah r we sayin here instead of u guys tonsit back sign talented act nd push dem out nd be the boss on ur own nd face una family while ur artist make money for u nd leave JUDE alone to face his family while u focus on urs unwere greedy with una money.. dts y I still love Olamide nd don jazzy even tho d artist under don jazzy just blowmwith 2 songs since DT time it's hard for dem aside reeky DT knws wat he's doing so bro dnt tink say u go Gve us wat the real psquare has wise up

Nawa to you.you wan give us headache today?

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by tballeyy(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2017
MustiizRaja:
mr story teller, can u tell us a story about apostle paul and peter in the bible

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by greypencils: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2017
manuelzz:

The guy write nonsense full everywhere. cheesy

Nonsense wey no fit help price of garri. sad
2 of una dey craze well well grin
manuelzz:

The guy write nonsense full everywhere. cheesy

Nonsense wey no fit help price of garri. sad
2 of una dey craze well well

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by tballeyy(m): 11:02am On Oct 01, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

I understand his frustrations bro, if you're an FG e-warrior only for them to came up with 57 trash as an achievements in 2yrs ++, you will be disappointed too
yea
Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by cromz(m): 11:02am On Oct 01, 2017
MustiizRaja:

and because u can't write one makes u an illetrate
cos if u trully have the thinking u would know where am driving at if u have nothing tangible to say.. it's better using the national anthem it's OCT 1st
peace
An individual who spells illiterate as illetrate doesn't deserve to have a say in important issues.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by princesscool: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2017
I mean Paul and peter, pls and pls for God sake. Our heavenly father will touch and soften u guy's heart, cos I so much believe our living father that never fail.
Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by talk2percy(m): 11:03am On Oct 01, 2017
Buh some fans especially female fans should know their boundary. Social media makes this small girls talk to their elders anyhow... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by tballeyy(m): 11:03am On Oct 01, 2017
greypencils:
2 of una dey craze well well grin 2 of una dey craze well well
+u making how many?
Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by greypencils: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2017
moyemasterr:

wat is dis one saying bayi
e wa gbami

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by greypencils: 11:09am On Oct 01, 2017
princesscool:
Pls, I am so much consign about this two brothers, may God interven in their case, pls Paul and sylas, u guys should make peace, for the sake of your late mumsy, you guy should think twice cos tomorrow is too far thanks.
consign ke? paul and silas bi ti bawo...abeg the weather is to hot for this kind of...na wa o

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 01, 2017
princesscool:
Nawa o ma'am, where u take see Silas

Nairalanders shaaaa cheesy Sylas Don join

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by greypencils: 11:11am On Oct 01, 2017
tballeyy:
+u making how many?
u dey count me join...na wa o...na wa for u o
Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by chukzyfcbb: 11:12am On Oct 01, 2017
between their two, Peter stands a better chance of success.
Peter too has composed hit songs, He dances very well which is a good skill for Shows to wow the crowd.
How many artiste today can wow the crowd with dance moves? plus
He has that sexual appeal for the women folk and is also very marketable and plays various musical instrument.

To me, Peter is the one who stands a better chance of success than Paul.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by greypencils: 11:13am On Oct 01, 2017
jaybillionaire:
Nawa o ma'am, where u take see Silas
Nairalanders shaaaa cheesy Sylas Don join
na wa o...
Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by fk001(m): 11:13am On Oct 01, 2017
MustiizRaja:

Hmmmmm.

Guy why Na

please i need cannon extra Asap headache wan finish me for here, I don't know what makes me to read this crap.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by Tapout(m): 11:14am On Oct 01, 2017
Its their fans that will break whatever Bond they have left with all these unessesary tweets and comments

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by stieyven(m): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2017
oshe11:
fooooooooool
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by chukzyfcbb: 11:21am On Oct 01, 2017
MustiizRaja:

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by oshe11: 11:21am On Oct 01, 2017
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
hmmmm
tanx
tho he sounded foolish bt I tk bak my word
Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by lenghtinny(m): 11:23am On Oct 01, 2017
MustiizRaja:

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by kingdenny(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2017
P square I know.. Peter I dunno paul I dunno...
OK upcoming artiste.. issorai
Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by toprealman: 11:27am On Oct 01, 2017
Bloggers quoting people out of context.... haba

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by MrEdimulo82(m): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2017
MustiizRaja:

Wah ya saying..bruh

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by Naijalastborn(m): 11:34am On Oct 01, 2017
dotcomnamename:
So wetin concern me? Mtchewwww sad
u still dey dis forum.. u dey last oo.
Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by edungene7: 11:39am On Oct 01, 2017
Diz was Y dere mother was crying wen Peter wanted to marry DAT Afonja girl. Afonja no dey marry family as d igbos do no b ordinary brothers ooo twins for DAT Mata,Afonja women nah dia way I sry for me p wen he stands alone him go no say nothing lik brodaily luv

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by buchai: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2017
observing the psquare situations, I think Peter is not the cool headed type sorry to say this. I watched way back one of their interview on nta television I think it was on nta the two were interviewed on a morning program like that peter likes to be seen and heard without making any meaningful contributions and his brother Paul was the opposite his brother Paul allowed him even when it seem clear that his contributions are not welcomed a times.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 01, 2017
Yeah, so this is what they would have told us then; that after 18years of good music, they wish to retire than the show of shame.

They prolly hv billions saved, good investments , et all. As young billionaires, what more can they possibly want?

These guys been hanging out with Dangote nd the likes, I bet those were sound business meetings.

"There is a time for everything,and a season for every activity under the heavens". This could be IT.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) / Linda Ikeji Shows The Cars She Has Owned From 2008 Up Till 2018 / Anthony Joshua Visits DJ Cuppy In Oxford University (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.