Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st (48707 Views)

I've Just Been Employed As A Teacher, What Should I Do Next? / Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? / 1000 Workers To Be Employed For Warri-Itakpe Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 01, 2017
shege45:
its better dan watching in a viewing center...or na commentary u wan chop

3 Likes

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by MrOwonikoko: 11:35am On Oct 01, 2017
To hell with Dstv...i am not subscribing for dstv ds month...Tstv all the way.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by bobnatlo(m): 11:36am On Oct 01, 2017
Catalyst4real:
Just 96 channels. Gerrout abeg.

All these people claiming to dump DSTV when this arrives, you don't know what you're saying. Can't even see where they talked about airing sports. Maybe NFL. Lmao
DSTV is second to none. Globally!
Dstv agent spotted. Abeg Tstv is still recruiting o jare

1 Like

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2017
claremont:

All EPL and UEFA games are covered by Bein Sports 1-10, FS1, FS2 channels. Enjoy your DSTV, but TSTV is a major game changer for those Nigerians who love football. The maximum subscription monthly is an unbeatable N3000/month, compared to your DSTV, this is almost free. grin

#OurMumuDonDo grin
It's more than N3,000 per month
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Sleezwizz: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2017
rawpadgin:
finally, i can be watching my dear EPL @ the comfort of my home

how can i become a dealer?

any idea please

Visit their website, u will find the details of what u are looking for...
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2017
It's not about being a competition, it's about quality. There are sevreal others aside DSTV now.. startimes dey, CAN, TrendTV, Metro and many dey..
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by enemyofprogress: 11:57am On Oct 01, 2017
Can one wash their programmes on DSTV?If yes on what channel can one wash it?
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by sanerugwei: 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
enemyofprogress:

You dey math? grin shocked shocked
This one na real enemy of progress
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by enemyofprogress: 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
sanerugwei:

You dey math? grin shocked shocked
This one na real enemy of progress
answer my question jo
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by bobnatlo(m): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
enemyofprogress:

No its on washing machine u can wash it ehhh!!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by mamaafrik(m): 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
Please those that tries it tomorrow, installs and view it should report on what the experience is like.
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by dickvik(m): 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
I pray that this 1 will come to stay.
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Samcoflex75(m): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Those guys are not serious, up till now, no test transmission

1 Like

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by transient123(m): 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
rawpadgin:
finally, i can be watching my dear EPL @ the comfort of my home

how can i become a dealer?

any idea please

Haba, did you read they have licence to air EPL in the report abi. Kontinu.

1 Like

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by emelda86(f): 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
priceaction:
I never knew you noticed that. I was strolling some days back and I could see some of gotv marketers sweating seriously try to convince people to buy because they have increased their channels . I just laff. I think they have done their home work well and spy on tstv modules and saw that it likely work out and they are about to lose customers en mass because if not, they won't care and see them as a threat at all. As I can see now, the panic is there. Imagine paying over 10k on dstv and still you don't get some interesting stations much, even good football matches, you won't see because they keep selecting for you what you must watch.

I just hope the expectations of these tstv will be met and sustained.

Who cares if they like let them reduce it to #500, tstv go sell well well
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by enemyofprogress: 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
mamaafrik:
Please those that tries it tomorrow, installs and view it should report on what the experience is like.
I have boughted and installed mine,they don't have good programmes and the signal is just like NTA its not clear at all at all and is breaking every time

1 Like

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
where is their office in Lagos? i want to come for my free decoder ASAP.
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Ozoneman: 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
TSTV is here to stay guys.

2 Likes

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by treasuremi1(m): 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
I am praying for this Tstv. Hope all what they promised are fulfilled.
Like Seriously, Dstv is really exploiting us in Nigeria. We pay so much, and they never care if we watched or not. Once the month ends, they scramble your account. Sometimes, before the end of the last day of the month. Dstv is heartless. We pray this new Tstv breaks their monopoly of digital satellite TV.
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by honsule(m): 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I have boughted and installed mine,they don't have good programmes and the signal is just like NTA its not clear at all at all and is breaking every time

Are u sure? The way u spelt bought ehn shocked shocked where is your location?

1 Like

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Smooyis(m): 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
Happy independence from dsthieV and gothieV grin grin grin
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by enemyofprogress: 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
honsule:

Are u sure? The way u spelt bought ehn shocked shocked where is your location?
IPOB headquarters
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Smooyis(m): 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
enemyofprogress:
We will still patronize them. Rome was not built in a day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
I'll use my dstv dish to cover my generator grin

3 Likes

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by mamaafrik(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
enemyofprogress:
thank you sire,can anyono attest to this claim
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Deo1986(m): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
Alrighty, but come up with programs that will excite and incite Nigerians to part with Dstv otherwise, we 'll stick to our known devil.
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by chokovirus: 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
Samcoflex75:
Those guys are not serious, up till now, no test transmission

[color=#990000][/color] do you av their decoder abi na your phone you wanto use to access the test transmission?
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by enemyofprogress: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
Smooyis:

We will still patronize them. Rome was not built in a day.
but Nigeria was built in 7 days tongue tongue
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by brojoshua: 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hoping corruption will allow any establishment to prosper and survive in Nigeria. Because corruption is self-destruction. We destroyed all the establishments, public mainly and even some private, where we supposed to be working, by our corruption. It is really self-destruction. We cast ourselves down into poverty by our being corrupt, looting all the companies where we supposed to be working to death. Truly woe unto a corrupt people
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Celsony: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
Dee1murphy:
What's the link to apply ?
Can someone please kindly help me out with their website ?

www.tstvafrica.com
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Olushauneddy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author =BigJakie post=60994362]DSTV/GOtv about to take their final bow...[/quote] That I doubt...the kind of patronage Nigeria & Nigerians have given and still giving to these Multichoice bodies is enormous & awstruck. I'm not a South African but a Nigerian neither do I work in Multichoice.
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Ramj: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
http://www.tstvafrica.com/wheretobuy.php
Oya lets go and start buying...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well / Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.