Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st (48742 Views)

I've Just Been Employed As A Teacher, What Should I Do Next? / Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? / 1000 Workers To Be Employed For Warri-Itakpe Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by serverconnect(m): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
eezeribe:
Strategize....
Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by kheart(m): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
How does one become a dealer in Kaduna
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by buynaijagoods: 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
Proudly #madeinNigeria.
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
Where çàn I buy?
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Trunaijian: 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
sanerugwei:
So they plan to show live matches using BEIN Sports where the commentators will be speaking like someone that wants to cough out fish bone from their throats with some arabic rantings...

Not good enuf... sad angry cheesy grin shocked

They have english channels. I can testify this cus I.do have trend.tv decoder that shows bein sports. frankly, if u r a sports lover, then bein sports is for u. They show every. from serieA to bundesliga to ligue 1. champions league, europa world cup qualification s in all continents. they even go as far as showing championship, serie B, ligues 2, championship,etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Samcoflex75(m): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
chokovirus:

[color=#990000][/color] do you av their decoder abi na your phone you wanto use to access the test transmission?

test transmission is normally free to air and can be accessed with any decoder, before the channels are encrypted
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by JusticeSeeker: 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
I have not researched how the HBB technology works but if I may ask, will it be possible for me to purchase the decoder and use in Benue state since Benue isn't on the list of the initial coverage areas?
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by BigJakie: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
Olushauneddy:
That I doubt...the kind of patronage Nigeria & Nigerians have given and still giving to these Multichoice bodies is enormous & awstruck. I'm not a South African but a Nigerian neither do I work in Multichoice.

True... but all we needed as Nigerians was an alternative option... and now we've got it. however this goes down DSTV must experience a decline. A whole lot will port to TSTV even if its to get a feel of what itz like and believe me we might not even switch back.

1 Like

Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by ETLtd: 10:01am On Oct 02, 2017
Do you stay around sango ota or can get to ota in 1hr from your location?
Are you willing to learn new things?
Can you multitask and keep records?
Do you have good communication and presentation skills?
Then apply to admin@agrohive.com
Starting salary #20,000
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by lunacol(m): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
TSTV is bringing the war to the doorstep of DSTV.What strategies have DSTV put in place not to loose their customers to TSTV.
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
Following
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by prolifekits: 5:36am On Oct 03, 2017
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by Syphonn(m): 5:50am On Oct 03, 2017
You can earn money from home doing the legitimate work paid from home business, but beware of the waste work from home scams that plague the internet. Dodgy work from home business often ask for money in advance and potential promise of huge profit – if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!

We have found some genuine home based jobs that is free, which you can request here

READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/home-based-business-ideas-that-you-can-start-today/
Re: 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st by HezeLawson: 12:19am On Oct 06, 2017
Thes are where to get the latest Recruitment news on TSTV Africa
TSTV Job Recruitment October 2017
TSTV Nigeria Recruitment 2017
2017 How To Apply For TSTV Nigeria Recruitment
TSTV Job Recruitment October 2017

TSTV Job vacancy
TSTV Job vacancy
TSTV recruitment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Got A Job Offer In Canada, I Need Urgent Advice / Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well / Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.