Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? (2919 Views)

20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by MRAKBEE(m): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2017
There was another flag apart from our green and white colour.
Is that the union jack flag or?
I need an answer. Thanks
Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by Mynd44: 7:48am On Oct 01, 2017
He is the President and Commander in Chief of the armed forces

That is the flag of the armed forces

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by Horlufemi(m): 7:50am On Oct 01, 2017
Illiterates and internet should be separated

5 Likes

Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by vertueptime: 7:56am On Oct 01, 2017
Horlufemi:

But hes only seeking knowledge from the best internet knowledge website

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by Horlufemi(m): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2017
vertueptime:

But hes only seeking knowledge for the best internet knowledge website

Ok but calling it union jack vex me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by omenka(m): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2017
How many times is this useless question gonna be answered on this forum?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 01, 2017
MRAKBEE:
Is that the union jack flag or?lol
I need an answer. Thanks

No it Biafran Sinking Service flag.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by omenka(m): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2017
vertueptime:

But hes only seeking knowledge for the best internet knowledge website
He's not seeking knowledge, he wants to troll. He's an ipob yoot, his timeline says that much.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by MRAKBEE(m): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2017
TheCabal:

Are u for real?
Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by omenka(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2017
TheCabal:

These things are the worst irritants that's every existed in the universe honestly.

I feel very unfortunate sharing a country with them and wish everyday Nigeria would just find a way to do away with that part of the country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by MRAKBEE(m): 8:04am On Oct 01, 2017
TheCabal:

Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2017
Stop mentioned my names annyhows angry angry

2 Likes

Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by MRAKBEE(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2017
Horlufemi:
Thanks man.
Its obvious that you have lost decorum.

1 Like

Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by pauljumbo: 8:08am On Oct 01, 2017
That's biafra flag

Lol

2 Likes

Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by MRAKBEE(m): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2017
omenka:
These things are the worst irritants that's every existed in the universe honestly.

I feel very unfortunate sharing a country with them and wish everyday Nigeria would just find a way to do away with that part of the country.
Omenka pls jump outta this thread.
This is not an ipob, afonja nor arewa thread pls
Ur disgusting
Ur inconsiderate
Ur not what you seem
Ur just trying to gain cheap popularity

1 Like

Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 01, 2017
omenka:

grin grin grin
Ohamadike agrees with you grin grin

Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by UduMgbo1: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2017
omenka:

yes so do we
We hate sharing country with you

1 Like

Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by pauljumbo: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2017
omenka:

Arrogance

The op wants answers not this
Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by UduMgbo1: 8:12am On Oct 01, 2017
omenka:
He's not seeking knowledge, he wants to troll. He's an ipob yoot, his timeline says that much.
get out
Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by pauljumbo: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2017
omenka:
How many times is this useless question gonna be answered on this forum?

Not everybody comes to nairaland on a daily basis like you

If you know educate the op

1 Like

Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by vertueptime: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2017
Horlufemi:

Ok but calling it union jack vex me

Sorry no vex, today is a day for celebration.
Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by omenka(m): 8:35am On Oct 01, 2017
MRAKBEE:

Omenka pls jump outta this thread.
This is not an ipob, afonja nor arewa thread pls
Ur disgusting
Ur inconsiderate
Ur not what you seem
Ur just trying to gain cheap popularity
Look at a so called human being. I'm sure you imagine trolling would give you some popularity. He says this and then crawls behind behind the scenes to Follow me immediately.

If you think I'd give you the publicity you crave, you are sorely mistaken. You shall be ignored like the rest of your kind.

What pathetic souls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by MRAKBEE(m): 8:51am On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=omenka post=60995527]Look at a so called human being. I'm sure you imagine trolling would give you some popularity. He says this and then crawls behind behind the scenes to Follow me immediately.

If you think I'd give you the publicity you crave, you are sorely mistaken. You shall be ignored like the rest of your kind.

What pathetic souls. [/quotei just wanna watch ur mumu life unfold more..
U need to be fully monitored day in day out cos ur condition is getting worse
Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by AburoBuhari: 10:35am On Oct 01, 2017
that should be the flag of the zombies
Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by MRAKBEE(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2017
omenka:
Look at a so called human being. I'm sure you imagine trolling would give you some popularity. He says this and then crawls behind behind the scenes to Follow me immediately.

What pathetic souls.
Its only you that seeks cheap attention by jumping on every thread to post trash.
U are only known for that..
Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by Horlufemi(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
vertueptime:

Sorry no vex, today is a day for celebration.
Let's celebrate o.

1 Like

Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by Horlufemi(m): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
illitrate:
Stop mentioned my names annyhows angry angry

I don laugh fall from chair
Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by makeitijn: 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
it was the MACBAN FLAG
Re: What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? by excanny: 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
omenka:

But you feel OK living in the same country as Fulani herdsmen who are busy murdering your people in Benue.

Is it by force to be in a forced marriage? I no do again don turn to fight?

(1) (Reply)

Funny Photo Obasanjo At His Phd Defense At NOUN / Breaking: 5 PDP Presidential Aspirants Step Down For Atiku / Osinbajo Shows Confidence In Saki & Peter Obi Look Lost-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.