Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation (86132 Views)

Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats / Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by Praizeupdates: 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
President Buahri Inlaw Ahmed Indimi Has react to the look of senate president Saraki and Dogara look at the President at the senate house during Budget presentation.

Lol.... See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/buhari-son-inlaw-ahmed-indimi-react-to-saraki-and-dogara-look-at-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by Praizeupdates: 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
See more photos and reaction from people ....SEE PHOTOS HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by IamD18: 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
All these Allahu Akbar people sef.

197 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
I'm not a supporter of any Nigerian politician because they really don't have our collective interests at heart but it's very obvious we're stuck with Buhari for another four years. Get used to it.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by jamaicabakare(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
Rubbish.

If him no react Nah me go come react

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by Highsigher(m): 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by baliyubla: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
This mumu freeloader whose Father has made a habit of exchanging his children for oil wells too get mouth. Nonsense.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
undecided

can somebody interpret please?? I am not understanding English anymore.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by techking: 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin
Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:

It simply means "God is Great!"

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by fahren(m): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
Yes i agree, no shaking, Baba carry go to Daura

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
fahren:
Yes i agree, no shaking, Baba carry go to Daura

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by mrsfavour(f): 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
is PMB waving hand or what? why is he covering the lines in his palms?

28 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by OBoy50: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
I don't blame him!
he was given a a second hand kpekus under gele and now what has happened to him?
No SENSE!
sad

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by naijareferee: 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
The reply he got on his timeline tells you the feeling of most northerners presently... Baba bamuayi... Sai turaki

9 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2018

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by gurnam: 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
mrsfavour:
is PMB waving hand or what? why is he covering the lines in his palms?

You Biafra people are the most unthinking people in this world

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by keryj(f): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
As if am the one to react. If I turn to chemical now what will I gain, when they don't even know that I exist.

Trashed
Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by Mahsums: 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:
Ipob youth spotted
I knw u belong to this crew

10 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by keryj(f): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
As if am the one to react. If I turn to chemical now what will I gain, when they don't even know that I exist.

sad
Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by Ayobami7(m): 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
ok
Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by itspzpics(m): 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by deomelllo: 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2018

8 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by reuben79: 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
hopeless budget......economy is zero,security is zero,power is zero even vp is using power bank to charged his phone.fake people

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by Kenekingisback: 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
Useless politicians

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by Banmeallday: 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
PreciousJuice:
Lol cheesy grin, they can't help it,
Here is a question for the illiterates that can't see beyond the bridge of their noses, how was it possible for an alleged Sudanese named Jubril to face the joint NASS?? When it was in the same gathering the patrons of fake reports and propaganda are seated!??
I want to seize this opportunity to demystify the alleged accusation of a Jubril in Aso rock, its quite dramatic and equally astonishing how the president was taught dead but with God's intervention overcame the illness and evil thoughts being spread by agents of confusion, THE GENERAL @PMB , was never dead nor replaced, am sure the healthy and youthful looks on him got illiterates wondering how an old man above 75yrs could recover so well,
Truth is THE GENERAL can not recover naturally in that manner considering his age, however, people must know about the process of COSMETIC SURGERY,
Am 100% sure it was the process ( COSMETIC SURGERY) that THE GENERAL went through to give him such healthy and youthful looks, which is very appropriate, as the president MUST look good as possible, he stands as the country's image and no1 citizen, World leaders such as Vladimir Putin of Russia and Donald Trump of USA all undergo the process of COSMETIC SURGERY to keep their looks as youthful as possible.
God bless Nigeria

Another Nigg thinking Nigg

Your nation is terrible, bad, and about to collapse, while you are daydreaming....

7 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by Banmeallday: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2018

7 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation by DjTboy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
Solskjaer Reveals Sir Alex Contact Over Man Utd Job

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has revealed he has taken advice from "mentor" Sir Alex Ferguson since taking over as Manchester United caretaker manager.

The former United striker, who replaced Jose Mourinho on Wednesday, was given a position in Ferguson's coaching staff in 2007 after he retired as a player and became reserve team boss before departing for Norwegian side Molde.

Solskjaer plans to use years of studying Ferguson's management style to remind the squad to once again "play without fear".

"He's influenced me with everything," Solskjaer said in his first press conference at United, ahead of facing Cardiff on Saturday.
Read More
https://www.naijahot.com.ng/2018/12/solskjaer-reveals-sir-alex-contact-over.html#more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? / #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread / How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.