Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures (33728 Views)

Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos) / Before & After Photos Of A Lady Whose Weight-loss Journey Saw Her Drop 57 Pounds / Tolu Ayeni, FUNAAB Model Goes Topless For Nigeria At 57 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by Financialfree: 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2017

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by MEILYN(m): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
Old Pictures.. Nobody is acknowledging today. Lol
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by GuyfawkesAB(m): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
grin shocked Narldon you dey crack my ribs.

Wow you are so beautiful. I'm tripping for you already.

Narldon:

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
if to say n.a. all this things wey una call picture or photo dey make country fine, my nigeria for don better since o. .
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by KingsleyCEO: 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
There is some level of truth in the Pic shall.

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by dannyduks: 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
Happy independent people. I was afraid and wanted to run away to far cotonou because of the threat from all the region but when TSTV declared today the official day to launch their decoder I decided to stay back to get mine in case nothing happens. How far has anybody bought and if yes let see it
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by omobritiko: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nonsense country damn it...57 years old nothing to celebrate
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by DaBill001(m): 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
To all Vaseline crew

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by juman(m): 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nonsense.

A country one cannot be proud of.
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by Haphard(m): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
Narldon:

is dah u??
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by shakswealth(m): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
velai:
Happy independence to all nigerians.I am a biafran, and I love you all. May God grant you sense. Amen.

e-diots everywhere, SMH. By their stupidity, u shall knw them... one Naija, we will be forever
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by juman(m): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
omobritiko:
Nonsense country damn it...57 years old nothing to celebrate

Abi.

Nothing to celebrate.

Independence day is the day to give the report sheet of the country's success so far.

But one nigeria has no success to display.
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by Cuteamigo1(m): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
this is refreshing. if this was how we showcase our country to world, i belive we would have gained more respect.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by Sunky200: 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
there's nothing happy about 58 year old fellow that has achieved nothing.

we must go our separate ways before we can successful explore our potentials for any progress/success can be achieved.

@58 we deserve better
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by saccie1162: 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
twilliamx:

Baba Buhari, me I like your style, you deal decisively, we know those that hate you, don't mind them cos they hate every thing even themselves, it is only amongst them that they have such quotes as " if you see a snake and a fellow tribes man (mbaise) kill the tribes man before you kill the snake, what do you expect from such a people, we that are not biased and filled with hate know the kind of country that was left in your hand and we know truthfully that even with your deteriorated health you still strived to give your best. This same peoples voices where not heard when boko haram decimated over 10,000 Nigerians under their beloved ineffectual Buffon while he got drunk on otuoke local liquor , turning a blind eye to the cries of dying soldiers until suddenly he realised that election was close by and decided to act.
We that are sincere with our analysis know that it is not easy to run a mess like Nigeria but we can actually see a sincerity of purpose in your move to take the country to greater height. We pray to God to give you the wisdom to continue to do so.
Our hateful brothers are so blind that they forget that the 16yrs of the corruption ridden rule of the previous people destruction party left Nigeria in 16yrs of darkness, poverty, theft of the country's common wealth and without any good development in any region of the country yet they cry for them to come back.
We that are in the know always expected that whosoever will decide to lead and take the corruption fight head on will always meet corruption fighting back so for this we hail your courage to take on such herculean task.
Because we want a good country where there is love peace unity and prosperity we endear you to tackle their hate with love.
As Nigeria celebrate its 57th independence anniversary we pray never again to have another 16years of the of the locust.
May God continue to guide you my president and we wish you success in coming years ahead and success for every region of the country and all its citizen.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

Pray for the peace of Nigeria. May all those who love the country prosper.
Ur speech is too long joor...
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
Narldon:

I wonder what this picture means. Am always seeing it.
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
shakswealth:

e-diots everywhere, SMH. By their stupidity, u shall knw them... one Naija, we will be forever
Better get serious! Is it by force to be one with you? Well, I am a BIAFRAN!!! Come and beat me.
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by shakswealth(m): 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
velai:
Better get serious! Is it by force to be one with you? Well, I am a BIAFRAN!!! Come and beat me.

SMH. I gat no time for broke ass guys who gat nothing doing with their damn lives... ONE NAIJA...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by Elthugnificent(m): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
Noblesoul123:
Beautiful concepts.

GOD bless Nigeria.

We shall overcome all challenges.
Beatiful indeed but concept is not original.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by konshency(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
PotatoSalad:
The question is: Are we Independent?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by manci(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=PotatoSalad post=61002471]The question is: Are we Independent?[go ask kanu ]
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by meeks1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
Is nigeria really an independent country?
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by edub45(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
Happy Independence Day #NigeriaAt57

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by bakisticker(m): 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
@enzycutte
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by Holuwathoby(m): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
My 10 point Independence celebration prayer for Nigeria:

1. May God put sanity and human feelings into our Military men so they will stop maltreating the para-militaries and the civilians at will.

2. May God help our Police men/women to be satisfied with their legal pay or rather look for a legal means of earning additional money rather than extorting the motorists, aiding illegalities for self benefit, harrasing good citizens and demanding money from someone that was robbed before issuance of a report.

3. May God help our judges to always stand to uphold truth and justice at all time - many noble lawyers are frustrated of corrupt judges that sells judgement

4. May God cleans Nigeria of all fraudulent Clerics who enslaves poor and gullible Citizens for selfish gains.

5. May God give wisdom to poor Nigerians who are in the habit of un necessarily oppressing fellow "poor" citizens by robbery, kidnapping, hooligalism, bribery etc.

6. May God help our health care givers to value and respect human life and to be always swift in their business.

7. May God give wisdom to the Nigerian poor masses so that they will *no longer* vote for 4years of slavery/suffering all because of meager gains such as foods and clothings offered by polithiefians.

8. May God help our Civil service and major Employers to stop harrasing beautiful young ladies and extorting money from young guyz before securing job placement.

9. May God miraculously and without bloodshed change those terms of our constitution that aim at making the rich richer(not an offence) and making the Poor poorer(a grave sin).

10. Everyone, small or great in Nigeria who at the expense of people's lives is hellbent on achieving a selfish vision and ambition will not live to achieve it - only him/her shall suffer and his/her "Just" loved ones spared without a scratch!

Thoby.
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by enemyofprogress: 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
See the best of them all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by Ryda(m): 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
velai:
Happy independence to all nigerians.I am a biafran, and I love you all. May God grant you sense. Amen.

Thank you.. May God grant you and your invisible country the ability to make use of the sense you already have.
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
shakswealth:

SMH. I gat no time for broke ass guys who gat nothing doing with their damn lives... ONE NAIJA...
Broke ass? I have taken my breakfast and lunch today, and my dinner is sure this evening. You know what? I earn my daily meals. So thank God with me or go and dive in to the river Niger.
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ryda:

Thank you.. May God grant you and your invisible country the ability to make use of the sense you already have.
Amen! the best prayer point ever. I am a biafran and i love nigerians.
Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by dacanv(m): 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
Some people take this Nigerian thing way too serious

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures by domesifa(m): 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 / Ugochi Ihezue Wins Top Model At Miss World 2017 (Photos) / Checkout This Man Wearing Barcelona Agbada...as A Fan Can You Wear It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.