Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

What Does Prophet Muhammad Says About Love One's Country - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Does Prophet Muhammad Says About Love One's Country (737 Views)

What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them / Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does Prophet Muhammad Says About Love One's Country by Crownadex(m): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2017
As salam alykum scholars of the house ..

I want a clearly explanation on what prophet Muhammad ( s a w )says about loving our country ....

As we are celebrating our national independent today . I quoted one haddith that says ( prophet Muhammad ( S A W ) said "Love of one's homeland ( country ) is from faith ) but I was so surprised that some people started saying I was wrong ...

So I came here to gather the true about that haddith with standard evidence

Jazzakumu llahu khaeran as u r sharing ur view
Re: What Does Prophet Muhammad Says About Love One's Country by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2017
Crownadex:
As salam alykum scholars of the house ..

I want a clearly explanation on what prophet Muhammad ( s a w )says about loving our country ....

As we are celebrating our national independent today . I quoted one haddith that says ( prophet Muhammad ( S A W ) said "Love of one's homeland ( country ) is from faith ) but I was so surprised that some people started saying I was wrong ...

So I came here to gather the true about that haddith with standard evidence

Jazzakumu llahu khaeran as u r sharing ur view

What is obligatory is to be loyal to Allaah and His Messenger, in the sense that one takes others as friends or enemies for the sake of Allaah. His homeland may be not Islamic, so how can he be loyal to his homeland? But if his homeland is Islamic, then he must love good for it and strive to achieve that. But his loyalty must be to Allaah, so that whoever is a Muslim and is obedient towards Allaah is his friend, and whoever is opposed to the religion of Allaah is his enemy, even if he is a member of his family or from the same country, and even if he is his brother, uncle or father, etc.

Friendship must be for the sake of Allaah and enmity must be for the sake of Allaah. As far as a person’s homeland is concerned, he likes it if it is Islamic. He must promote goodness in his homeland and strive for it to remain Islamic and for its situation and its people to remain stable. This is what is obligatory upon all Muslims. We ask Allaah to strengthen and guide us, you and all the Muslims. May He make our intentions correct and our deeds righteous. May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions.

Majmoo’ Fataawaa wa Maqaalaat Mutanawwi’ah li Samaahat al-Shaykh al-‘Allaamah ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Baaz, vol. 9, p. 317

The Hadith you narrated is fabricated and has no evidence in the Sunnah! And Allah knows best.
Re: What Does Prophet Muhammad Says About Love One's Country by Crownadex(m): 2:00am On Oct 02, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

What is obligatory is to be loyal to Allaah and His Messenger, in the sense that one takes others as friends or enemies for the sake of Allaah. His homeland may be not Islamic, so how can he be loyal to his homeland? But if his homeland is Islamic, then he must love good for it and strive to achieve that. But his loyalty must be to Allaah, so that whoever is a Muslim and is obedient towards Allaah is his friend, and whoever is opposed to the religion of Allaah is his enemy, even if he is a member of his family or from the same country, and even if he is his brother, uncle or father, etc.

Friendship must be for the sake of Allaah and enmity must be for the sake of Allaah. As far as a person’s homeland is concerned, he likes it if it is Islamic. He must promote goodness in his homeland and strive for it to remain Islamic and for its situation and its people to remain stable. This is what is obligatory upon all Muslims. We ask Allaah to strengthen and guide us, you and all the Muslims. May He make our intentions correct and our deeds righteous. May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions.

Majmoo’ Fataawaa wa Maqaalaat Mutanawwi’ah li Samaahat al-Shaykh al-‘Allaamah ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Baaz, vol. 9, p. 317

The Hadith you narrated is fabricated and has no evidence in the Sunnah! And Allah knows best.
jazzakumu llah khaeran ..

(1) (Reply)

I Bursted A Lie From A Moslem Nairalander (picture) / Deliver us from fitna / As Muslims Where Do We Learn To Deal With Social Matters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.